Which one would you pick? Also WWYD thread

Which one would you pick? Also WWYD thread.

Same girl that's on the right

Girl on left every time

А.У.Е. Салют Шпане

Neither.
They're both coalburning wiggers.

Any reason why?

I'll take RawrCharlieRawr over these girls any day.

T H O T

D E T E C T E D

This is now an ANTI THOT THREAD.
All who post thots will be DEUS VULTED.

post more of left to decide

I want another guy to fuck my girlfriend but I don't know how to tell or ask her. What would you do to her?

I would pull down her pants, through her to the ground and savagely rape her tight little butthole then I'd finish on her back and force her to lick me clean.

WWYD to this fat slut be as rough or degrading as you want

wow shes hot, does she do anal?

Brunette every time...assuming she's legal (which is 16 where I'm from)

We've done anal twice, she seemed to be fine with it, what would you do to her?

Is love to put her down on her knees and slap her face with my cock until it turns red and then throat fuck her until she starts crying and when she takes it all down, hold her head there and surprise her with a load in the throat. Could you respond to some of the other pics of her? Or tell me what you'd do to this mouth

wwyd?

id anal her hard, and also facefuck her?
does she like to swallow cum?
how old is she?
post some bikini

I'd invite a friend over to help me have some fun with her, after she's been beaten enough to do what we want I'd give her a hard throat fucking while he pounds away at her cunt, we'd both cum deep inside her, so she gets the privilege of our cum down her throat and pussy, then we'd rape her a few more times before leaving her at her house crying

Yes she swallows and she's ready for your cum. She's 18.

I would tie her up and fuck her in the ass until she was begging me to fuck her pussy and then I'd go straight from her ass to her mouth and fuck it until I was about to nut and then I'd pound her pussy until I came deep inside her. Please continue on what you'd do to my girl

put up against the wall and take both of their asses

her?

now i really wanna fuck her

Tell me what you'd do to her

we would start 69ing, me on top so i can force my dick into her throat
then id turn her to her side and fuck her pussy hard and deep, to get her there
and finally, grab one of her legs and move it up, close to her belly, take my dick out of her pussy and into her ass, without a previous notice. fuck her hard and fill her ass in cum.
afterwards, while shes cleaning my dick with her tongue, would make her shhit the cum from her ass

i need more pics of her, maybe in dresses or bikini?

also what about her pubes? trimmed? shaved?

would love to face fuck that slut until she passes out...use those thighs?

I don't have any bikini pics. And she's clean shaved

post more anyways

How old before I say how I would rek them

want her to wrap her fat juicy thighs around my face while i eat her delicious pussy. i bet she tastes fantastic.

Slam right up against the wall and fuck her as from behind. Throw left to the nigger gangs and let them destroy her

Be nasty for more

absolutely yes shes the total package nice legs and ass and now nice tits. wanna suck them dry of all her milk.

More?

wwyd for more

I'd ask for more than a thumbnail.

wwyd???

I'd ask for a thumbnail.

keep her head pinned in the water while i pull her bikini bottoms to the side and fuck her raw.

which one?
WWYD?

so basically drown her while Fucking her?