Update: Girl works at a restaurant I go to. I texted her due to advice from last night

Update: Girl works at a restaurant I go to. I texted her due to advice from last night.

We got along really well about 4 months ago and her co-workers thought she was lying whenever they asked if she knew me a long time and she said no. She would come up to me several times while eating to ask me what my name was again and then make small talk with me each time I came in.

I couldn't tell if she were interested or not and asked for her name to add her on fb. Her co-workers butted in and asked if I needed help when I did this and she talked over them ensuring I knew how to spell her last name.

I started messaging her on messenger and asked her out. She told me she would love to but works a lot and doesn't know her schedule (she told me in person she had 2 jobs and I know for a fact she works like every day at the resturant).

i make a dumb joke about pokemon (pokemon go was big then) and she didn't understand it and it was awkward so I quit talking to her for 4 months.

Went back in recently, pretended like I didn't know her and she was 'professional' and treated me like everyone else.

Then I kept going in, pretending like I never saw her before and she started to open up asking me questions, and I'd only answer them but never said a word more.

PART II

Last few times I've been going in she's been asking me about what I was doing on Christmas / New Years and last night she asked me how my Christmas was and if I had any plans for New Years (second time she asked me this).

I told her I hated Christmas and New Years and couldn't wait for it to pass. Told her last year this time I went to Hawaii but nothing this year.

She said she wasn't doing anything, had no plans and seemed to joke about it. Said she was working until 4pm then nothing.

She said if she didn't see me before then for me to Hhave a good New Year.

I thought nothing of it but then realized she asked me the same question twice now and told me each time she had no plans for New year.

I;'m 100% certain management tells them to make small talk so I said fuck it and texted her to see if she wants to get drinks NYE due to your advice b

She'll prob say no.

Can update you when she does.

I'll still go to the resturant regardless

GL user

Thanks man. I am already prepared for her to say no, and if so i'll play it cool and still go there to eat.

Shouldve just grabbed her by the pussy user but GL indeed

Honestly if this is true and not some bait, I hope it works out for you. But to boost your confidence, she sounds pretty into you.

I'm rooting for you Sup Forumsro

Did you actively avoid the restaurant for a whole 4 months simply because you made a joke she didn't get? Or have you been just ignoring her completely since then?

Not that it really matters. You should stop learning a bit about psychology. For guys with autism like that this will clear a lot of things up, things you're not likely to ever learn on your own otherwise. And that was genuine advice.

Did you go to the restaurant by yourself?

Thranks brahs

Yes I avoided the resturant and her for 4 months then when I recently started going back acted like I never spoke to her before.

what do you recommend instead?

friendship . dont spend too much money on her .
go out with her but do not show any cloase affection dude.
know her more .

Okay, I'll see what she says to my text. She may not even come out.

I wrote something like

"Hey, I decided not to study all tomorrow night and will grab a drink for New Years Eve. Nothing big, nonchalant as all my friends are still gone haha. You can join if free"

if she says no/an excuse

I'll say cool, happy new year.

then when i see her next at the resturant act like nothing happened and chat normal

Perfect

how long it takes to replay in general

She works at least 2 jobs & works all the time almost every day from what I've seen, so last few times it took at least 8-12 hours

Jesus Fucking Christ you're dense, OP.

She's begging you to fuck her and you play insecure children's games.

Hope it works for you, DESPITE you.

interesting it takes only 30 seconds to view the message and think what response to give

checked fb and says she hasn't been online in 12 hours, i only message her through messenger.

im autistic pretty sure

user GL regardless listen I'm an oldfag 48yrs old to be precise and I've been out with one or 2 girls in my time. If this girl wasn't interested in you believe me you'd know by now. She's already told you she love to go out with you but she has 2 jobs. I've no doubt she wants to go out with you but there's something that's nagging at me. Why does she work 2 jobs? Is there a chance she has a kid? Her mother might be looking after the kid while she's earning. Is she in debt? What's the reason she can't get a single night off user. If she has a kid it would explain a lot. It wouldn't make her any worse a person there's some lovely single mothers out there. Best of luck anyways user you seem a decent person your not talking about raping her ass or cream pieing her on a first date

what's her body type, personality ?

you got some good points in there

Average attractive 22 year old.

She went to a top 10 university, expensive as shit so guess she is paying off her loans.

Not sure why she doesn't have a better job as she graduate with a CS degree and a visual arts degree... so very least she could work at a software company from such a top school.

Here are more specifics...

Whenever I asked her for her facebook she spelled out her last name slowly to ensure I had it and accepted it shortly after.

She also would come up to me and chat about whatever whenever she was free from work. Twice in the last 2-3 weeks she asked what my christmas / new years plans were and twice told me the same response... she has no plans and is just working until 4pm tomorrow.

i made a dumb pokemon reference and sperged out on computer science because she double majored in CS (she didnt understand my reference and she doesnt strike me as a nerd) so i sperged out and wrote a few messages explaining it and she never replied so i quit talking to her for like 4 months and quit going there.

recently i started going back and treated her like i never talked to her before. she treated me the same the first time, but then as i started coming more often she opened up and kept asking me what i was doing for christmas / new years

shes been the one opening up and being friendly... i assume management told them to do that and never followed up with her until this morning... see what happens

Of course I have I'm an oldfag user

>she graduate with a CS degree
But she is a waitress? Something is not adding up, please explain.

Do you live in a small town with no high-tech jobs maybe?

She's got a good degree from a good uni yet she's working her ass off and has very little time to go on the Web hasn't got a clue about pokemon. Im really thinking she's got a kid and she's nervous it might scare you off. I could be wrong but I know I'm right when I tell you she likes you

Op you told her a joke she didn't get so stayed gone for 4 months. Dude you should of explained the joke and went back to see her. Women want a man who will chase. It's the game. Now you don't chase forever but you play the game. Stop being scared. Hell you get lots of No's but some will say yes.

CS degree in programming in which you can hire an Indian to do for $7 an hour. Yeah stupid idea. Learn to fix things.

That's no bad. If she says no and has a reason also throw in maybe another night you can get together and do something.

>CS degree in programming in which you can hire an Indian to do for $7 an hour.
Half of silicon valley have CS degrees.

Yes, you can outsource the work to India, but then it costs a small fortune to manage them and integrate their work. I know, we do it.

Plus the govt gives big incentives in the form of R&D credits to do the work here.

Being a woman, if she is even remotely competent, she will get a job in a second she just needs to apply. I interviewed about 50 people last year for software development and we only had one woman. If she could have answered at least one question we'd have hired her on the spot because there are just so few women in the industry.