I'm not invited to any new years party, and I don't know what my few friends are up to. Wat do?

I'm not invited to any new years party, and I don't know what my few friends are up to. Wat do?

Pic not related

Maybe ask them what are they doing for that night, u autistic moron?

Same thing your Grandma does NYE.

Sit home alone among dying flowers and drink solitary before going to bed at 10pm

Yea but I imagine there'll be an awkward silence when they've told it, followed by an awkward good bye. And I have aspergers, so you were close.

My grandma has it figured out already.

And you don't?

God you're such a loser user and even your Grandma thinks so.

I know, but the first step of change is to acknowledge that you've fucked up I guess.

2016: Not bringing in the New Year at a black tie event at an event at the Burj Khalifa with a million dollar firework display

>ishygddts

I get you. Let's make some help for you, then. If you sound needy when asking it, of course it can be awkward. Don't be ashamed of yourself.

If you don't feel like your friends want to be with you, just have an already done plan (doesn't have to be a party 100%) and tell them after they've told it, Just don't lie too much.

If you're under 18 years, don't worry, you'll grow up some day.

An event AT an event? Holy shit. Also black tie events are boring as fuck, and how stupid are they to blow millions of dollars on stupid shit like that?.

I think I'll try that thanks. And I'm 22.

If its of any consolation, I'm likely to spend my new years at the beach watching the fireworks alone. So if worse comes to worse for you situation just know that you're not alone being alone. :^)

I'm staying in because GB is cold with freezing fog and entry for the one night of the year in any club in Southampton is about £15. It's normally £5 the rest of the year or free entry. I can get shit faced any time of the year without getting ripped off on entry fees. It's too cold to go out so I will stay in this year.

Southampton University fag here

I'm back in Southampton in the New Year, we should meet up and fuck.

I feel as though the pic is related..

It really does help thanks :)

southampton is also pretty depressing right? even in good weather it's a bit of soulless shit hole. maybe travel somewhere different for NYE?

Cry and be alone

>even in good weather it's a bit of soulless shit hole

That's just the UK in general

errr gonna have to disagree with you there. i live in bristol and it's fucking great. parts of london (not central) are also great. manchester, leeds, etc, all pretty great places

Different folks different strokes. If I don't see blue sky for a week, I start to lose my mind.