What are the best coding languages to learn when you want to start coding/scripting with the possibility to "hack"...

what are the best coding languages to learn when you want to start coding/scripting with the possibility to "hack" things

Python

C++

does python 1-3 has any difference in itself and if yes would it be best to go for python 3?

isnt C++ more for things like softwareengineering?

You will never "hack" anything. there is no such thing as "hacking" or "hackers".

What you think of as a hacker is just a hollywood myth.

ye and that pretty much explains hackercollectives as for example Hydra or anonymous. bringing down multiple torsides and exposing shit the national security couldnt do. right?

Social engineering is more valuable to learn if you want to "hack" things. Firstly.

It's the largest and most wide language. Works for software, physics engines, any engines for that matter, normal vidya creation. Then there is also many other things you can do with it.
But what this guy said"Hackers" is mostly a myth. You don't write some code in a program and suddenly you have all celeb nudes.

i dont expect it to be like that. its more like backdooring into shit to read out data and nothing more. i dont expect to be able to download all files from the pentagon. i just wanna be able to do anything at all lol

Masters in IT security here, Python or C++ are both good but you'll probably never learn and end up script kiddying basic shit and call yourself a hacker. IF you are legitimately interested in hacking do some certifications like Offensive Security and Cisco. It's not like in the movies though, hacking takes time and most people give up when they realize there's no magic command to enter to hack anything you want.

If you want to learn that you have to visit other sites than Sup Forums.

this is exactly what i am trying to clear up. i dont expect to enter some random shit in some interface and get everything i want for free. i am seriously interested to kick myself and learn this stuff for real no matter if it takes me a few years. but i need to start somewhere and this would most likely be the choice of codic lang. - its not like i have no idea about anything.. i know basics in java and html (which is mostlikely worthless but it gives me a small feeling of what stands befor me)

Python 2 has more library support but many changes have been backported to 2.7

C++ is a bad language and you old people are causing problems by continuing to push it. At least use python or java, if not a purely functional language.

python is a great start... read mf... i read this book many years ago

linus torvalds hate C++, i hope you are not saying it is bad because of him.. though C++ suck ass but good for corporate fags use #No.717081772

html

Name a better language then.

Are you fucking retarded or just trolling? Html is worthless without css and php

Can any real hacckzors out here confirm that real hacking is more conning people into giving up information, stealing passcodes etc?

That depends on what you want to hack, C ++ programs, servers
html websites
javascript video games
I recommend the C ++ simple intuitive
both languages are almost similar

html 5 dudddde

i've been hacking facebook and twitter accounts left and right even exposing kkk members.

shits cray fam

php + mysql

yea yea

Any that work as an aid to getting your brain to think like a programmer...

Compiled beats interpreted every day of the fuckin' week, noob.

Social engineering is a big part of it, yeah.

>mysql
HAHA! dont listen to this faggot.

This

Listen to these guys

Python is one of the main ones for "getting shit done"
C++/Java/C# are better if you aim to build something larger with a bit more structure. Each language has its quirks.

Look into Security+ via CompTIA if you want to learn more about security

Java