This was WAY better than I thought it'd be

This was WAY better than I thought it'd be.

It's a great movie.

in my top 10 of 2016, brother

agreed it's a fun watch

Dumb American likes dumb American propaganda.

I'm shocked

Basically CoD: The Movie, but honestly I'm okay with that.

this movie was fucking shit, you can't fool me you 9gag fans

>i didnt watch the movie

cringy dialogues, but besides that, it was a good watch. tbqh

>tfw rone dies

Why does hollywood keep trying to make us believe some scrawny jew can be a macho action man

Terrible dialogue and action scenes. I wish they would stop with the BHD comparisons.

Nigga got swole for this

>Krasinski
>jew

I have very good news for you.

Please, only Generation Kill portrays the situation on the ground more realistically.

Now people who liked American Sniper or the Hurt Locker, those were dumb Americans liking dumb American propaganda.

Navy Corpsman vet here.
I agree with this.
American Sniper was fucking retarded.
Hurt Locker was aight, but pretty retarded.
Generation Kill was great.
I enjoyed 13 Hours.

Actual special forces and infantry soldiers have the build of middle distance runners, not the 230lb meatheads you see in most films

>Navy Corpsman vet
>calling others retarded

oh my. And look at that shit taste too.

do-nothing pants-shitter detected

what the fuck was his problem?

you must not know what a corpsman is. I'm a radiologist now.

keep shoving those dildos in your asshole, buddy.

Cool. How accurate was the portrayal of Doc Bryan's job then, since you were also a corpsman? I thought it was weird that he was team leader since he technically wasn't a Marine. Does that kind of stuff happen?

>he doesn't know that scrawny jews had best action ever

>moive points out they got left for dead by their own government in a hellhole they had no excuse to be in
>american propaganda

>born in Jewton
>not a jew

I agree with your assessment but those are still propaganda(13 hours and Gen), if only because even if the grey area is larger the mentality is always an inevitable 'us against them' feeling of righteousness.

Say that to his face, fucker

>you must not know what a corpsman is. I'm a radiologist now.

lol

>keep shoving those dildos in your asshole, buddy.

spoken like a true corpsman

I understand that. But from the standpoint of a soldier, someone on the ground, it IS an us-vs-them scenario. Grey areas blend. I personally feel like both 13 Hours and Generation Kill captured that view, a moment to moment situation. Not a grand look at the right or wrong. Were they 'propaganda'? I guess...I mean any war movie can be considered propaganda. Even when anti-war movies are made and are big blockbuster successes, there's a noticeable level of enlistment. Which is weird as fuck.

Us vs. them is natural for people on the ground. I understand why it seems unnatural to someone rattling off their fingers on a keyboard writing a scathing blog post.

Propaganda?
I suppose.
Everything is propaganda then.
Was 'Good Kill' propaganda?
Sure.
Was 'Eye in the Sky' propaganda?
Yeah, sure.

>Everything is propaganda then

That's my point, desu. I'm just giving an outsider's perspective. And generation kill was really interesting and probably the most honest thing that'll be made while still being incredibly fun to watch.

The other part of my point is that in the grand scheme of things it still reinforce the idea that 'what we did was justified in the end' because you look at all these lovable guys and sympathize, and by extension you tend to forget the US government is run by and for money. Like all governments ever? Of course, but the power and level of wealth of the corporate world is unrivalled, not even mentioning the fact bribing is legal and accepted.

That being said, i'm just a random fucktard who doesn't live there. But i can very well imagine documentaries protraying Isis in a very humane and down to earth way, and if those existed you maybe would be closer to see were i'm coming from.

Not that I can really imagine sympathizing with those people, but hey maybe.

Hi supply!