What is the best island nation

>hard mode no New Zealand, Japan, or iceland

Japan, I prefer normal mode, hard mode is for losers who need to prove something on the interwebs

top haha

Mauritius. Relatively unknown so not too many tourists, developed, not even just by African standards, and comfy as fuck.

me t b h

Niue

why its shit....i used to live there, it was hell

I always see some meme shit that happens there like pikachu currency or free wifi. Moreover they you can buy their citizenship

it was so cucked there we use new zeland money

Sounds atrocious 2bh

i tried to get a pc there a few years ago, i no joke would of had to sell my motorcycle to afford the pc to get it all shipped to Niue

Did you use ebay?

old zealand

Ireland.

New Japan or old Zealand or warmland

Ireland

Please describe life there more.

>No one said the UK yet

Singapore, Bahein is a second one

UK a shit

Cypriots.

Tasmania

Newfoundland.

NU FOLK

Rapa Nui (Easter island)

It's Ireland

Aruba or New Zealand

>Rapa Nui
Rape Now :DDDDDDDD

did u get's joke ??? :-DDDDDDDDDDDD

UK

FUCK YOURSELF YOU WHITE SCUM DO OU THINK THIS IS FUNNY YOU FUYCKING FJORDFAG IMMIGRANT-CUM-EATING SON OF A BITCH, WHY DONT YOU FUCKING CREATE A BLACK METAL BAND SO YOU GET STABBED 27 TIMES TO DEATH YOU DISGUSTING SNOWNIIGGER

r u mæd`?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This

PNG. Penis gourd wearing, nose bone having, cannibals.

Australia

Been there, it's actually a pretty nice place. There were lots of tourists though, but virtually none were American/Canadian.

You're not a sovereign state, you don't count. I appreciate your pluck, though.

Or the interweebs, in your case, apparently.

>population 1,612

What is it like to live on a tiny island with so few people? Is there anyone whose name you don't know?

But PNG is not altogether an archipelago, unto itself. It includes a cucked island, and shares a land border with other entities. Part of the whole point of being a true island nation is that you share no land borders with anybody else, and that you have zero concern over that particular sort of border, apart from meme-embassies in your capital and such.

Other cucked islands include Ireland and Cyprus.

Seychelles

Technically we all live in islands

but we're talking about countries that form the entirety of an island

aren't they like bizzaro indians?

Everybody knows exactly what everybody else is doing, who's fucking who, all the time. Everybody has very set opinions of each other and everyone stays more or less in their place since for whatever reason, they haven't hopped a boat to go elsewhere (yet).

I have a theory that a population of a few thousand, or even several hundred, is just enough to keep society functioning more-or-less properly, since people are different enough to condemn violent crime, there's a pretense of a town, etc. Once you get into double-digit territory, you get closer to anarchy, pedos doing their thing, dogs and cats living together, etc, as in the case of Pitcairn.

So in my view, places like Chatham Islands and Norfolk Island (and even pretty Lord Howe Island) are just BARELY Sane, socially, whereas a Pitcairn or even a Tristan da Cunha is pretty looney.

Your theory sounds plausible to me.

Cape Verde

japan new zealand and iceland :^)

it's on more than one island though

Greenland and Philippines

Niue

>tfw no 台灣
feels bad desu, also why does my keyboard only have this 台 RRREEEE

Britain or Australia

I doubt many people know it's Chilean. More proof that Chile are our Pacific brothers :)

Both of the British Isles are shitholes

it's fine. We use that 台 mostly as well.

I'm gonna pretend I didn't say this but New Zealand gotta be best Island. Chilled people. Lotsa space. Plenty of sheep if your into that kinda thing

Eh its good
how is life in paradise friend

Macau.

Already in one