You just struck a threesome with Emma Watson and Taylor Swift, they tell you they have no limits, what do you with them?

You just struck a threesome with Emma Watson and Taylor Swift, they tell you they have no limits, what do you with them?

Tell Taylor to go home. Then the work can begin.

Make them fuck each other with strap ons while i fap in the closet

would watch as my aids ridden nigger woud breed them both, then masterbait to pics that I would take ofc

Make them transfer all their money and assets to me

Taylor gets to wear a pointy hat and Emma calls me Professor.

>trap
>dead inside slut
that will be a nightmare threesome, honestly. Taylor will fuck the shit out of your white litte boy ass with her feminine penis while Emma was completely wasted, passed out.

eat shit out of their assholes until im full

Degrade Tay-Tay sexually, just ravage her in front of Emma. That's it. I just want to expose Emma to the truth.

taylor we all know it's you asking. I'd tell Emma to fuck off, then make passionate love to you.

Have Emma lay on Taylor so I can fuck Taylor Missionary and switch to fucking Emma doggy.

At some point there's got to be some face riding and simultaneous cowgirl.

Think I'd wind up paying more attention to Emma, though.

>this will never ever happen
I didn't get on Sup Forums to feel.

/thread

I would kiss them

Cum inside Taylor's pussy, have emma suck it out and spit it into taylors mouth, and have her swallow. Then cum in Emma's ass, and have taylor lick it out, and then spit it into emmas mouth and have her swallow.

Have a threesome with them.

Make Taylor watch Emma movies all day and make Emma listen to Taylor's music all day.

Yeah, I'm a sick bastard.

>kneecap them
>chain them up in the basement
>impregnate
>sell children on the black market
inb4 edgy

concrete toilets

One eats ass one eats dick, occasionally swap places and kiss each other before swapping

Sounds like a band name.

I would fuck emma in the ass fast and hard while taylor stood over us and pissed and shit on us, i would keep fucking until i cum in emmas ass then pulled my shit sovered cock out and mad taylor and emma clean it with theit tongues, then i would fuck taylor in the ass until she shit on my cock while emma pissed and shit on us from above, then after cumming in her i would make them both clean my cock again. then i would fuck them both in the pussy and cum, then face fuck them both and cum in their throats.

Squat well, Slavo

Missionary position.
One at a time.

I'll take emma first i guess. Taylor can wait in the hall.

Sup Forums's essence

beta neckbeard with fedora spotted

Squat well ,Slavo

>make Taylor fuck Emma with her little penis while I fap in the closet
it will be glorious

Tell them to fight to the death. Can't stand either of those pretentious bitches.

Be. Elbow. Deep. In. Their. Asses.

Film the two of them and monetize it somehow.

Slet wall, Squavo

/Thread

Jokes aside, she really looks like a trap. Poor girl.

Tell taylor to fuck off while i get to have sex with emma watson like Taylor wouldnt even be a good enough appetizer for that

I would focus all my efforts on emma and taylor can sit there and watch. I have no interest in taylor, she can clean up after us when we're finished.

add wearing a sexy lingerie while fucking my own ass with BBC dildo

would just sit there and watch romantic movies with them both all night and when one of them needed to fart they pulled down their pants and farted in my mouth, then we go back to cuddling and watching the film.

I would have them both peg my little fag ass while I watch top gear ... would also only wear crocs and shin high lime green socks

There's 2 girls in the picture

this

I'd send them to gain a few kilos on their hips before any fucking may commence.

Fucking skeletons.

have sex in missionary position taking turns

Taylor, kill yourself.
Emma, make me a sandwich.

I'd fuck Emma in the ass while she sucks Taylor's feet

Ask Emma to get out. Fuck Taylor sweetly in the missionary position.

That's so mean. Poor TayTay.

emmas kinda ugly and i really don't want a basturd with her i would probably finger her and just tell her to masturbate in the corner and tell her how some one watching makes me hot

then i would fuck taylor in every hole for 4 hours stright then after a while go and fuck emma in the asshole also make emma lick all the shit of taylor of my dick

Leap extra-ordinary lengths of an hour long conversation making the right one explain to the left one what feminism is and how no man can ever make her truly happy cuz my patriarchy and stuff

Then watch how Taylor first starts crying then starts punching her until she's no longer breathing.

Actually that seems like quite the sigh to be seen we should organize it?
Wonna start a patreon?

lol yeah right bet taylors packing as soon as emma starts her bullshit taylor would put two rounds in her chest and one in the head

mozambike drill like she has been thaught how to do it
KEKEKEKEKEKEKE

There is only one right answer, and it's this:

Strip them both completely naked, and shove foxtail buttplugs in each of their assholes and collars around their necks.

Attach one end of a 6 foot long piece of rope to one collar and the other end to the other collar. Hand them each bull whips.

Then the game begins. The rules are simple, they whip each other as hard as they can until one of them gives up. They're only allowed to give up after a minimum of 10 lashes. The "winner" I would rape in the asshole. The loser has one of her fingers broken. The loser picks which finger is broken, and the winner snaps it. Then we repeat until one girl has had all her fingers broken. There's a little bit of strategy involved in which finger gets broken, etc, and since you only need one had for the whip, it means that they'll be whipping each other for at least 5 rounds at full strength.

The winner has her pussy sown shut and will be constantly, brutally ass and throat raped.

The loser has her mangled fingers bound into a fist and left to heal like that, and the same would be done to her toes. I'd then force a ring gag into her mouth, and her job would now be to be a permanent toilet for the winning girl. She would be forced to swallow every bit of filth that came out of her.

:)

What a lovely trap. No surprise Taylor is Sup Forums trap queen.

It's very funny when you say someone random and edgy :)

You must be twelve to still find random shit like that funny

Squat well, Slavo

Squat well, Slavo

Squat well, slavo

Announce a fight to the death. Which ever bitch loses gets the dick.

Ask them to give me a make over, maybe some hugs, and make some food yummy food together.

Wat

Fuck Emma and punch Taylor in her fucking trachea

Keep Taylor.

i would become a human centipede with them, emma first, taylor 2nd then me at the back.

ask taylor to go get me and emma some food while we bang the night away

Absolutely nothing, because they're both overrated disgusting actresses.

I would hug emma, while crying.

Obviously re-entry the threesome from American Psycho

Wear a paper bag over my head so they wouldn't have to see my ugly face

Cool dude right here. Keep on keepin' on, my man!

squat well, slavo

Squat well, Slavo

Squat well, Slavo

Tell Taylor to wait outside.

Was gonna say have sex with both of them but yeah that sounds like a better idea food is a good idea except for the make up part i lkke that

Squat well, Slavo

Bang Emma in every way possible and some that aren't.
Ignore the other one.

Squawt well gopnik salvo

Getting them pregnant and askin alimony

Only true answer.
>Nigger gives them aids
>They don't know and they both fuck dozens of celebrities.
>Suddenly celebrities start dying
>Aids-gate.

And we have the vid of the threesome, so we are cool.

>in the closet

Squat well, slavo

Nice.

>Get tested for stds

I love this Answer

Squat well, Slavo

Dig up Carrie Fisher, literally skull fuck her. Then let Emma and Taylor fight over who gets to take it in the ass first - cuz the next one has to suck my teeny tiny cock. Rinse and repeat

Squat well, Slavo

Probably have quite a bit of sex.

squat well, slavo

Squat well, Slavo

FARTSEX

squat well slavo

human centipede it

Squat well, Slavo

taylor can watch or go home while i ravage
emmas ass with tigerbalm as lube for hours
treating her like a whore she is

hot trap