Why should I or shouldn't I circumcise my son? I really had no idea people cared so much about that...

Why should I or shouldn't I circumcise my son? I really had no idea people cared so much about that. But also all the women I've been with say they like circumcised dicks like mine and personally I like it too. Help me out here.

Its gonna be clean and it doesnt look like it has a grandma sweater on it

You should do it,that is if he is ready.

Also,Congrats faggot

> Caring what women think.

Do your son a favor, kill yourself.

Yeah I think I'll have it done. Thanks user

Congrats faggot

I am doing him a favor I want him to get that good pussy

>2016
>mutilating baby genitals
>doing it for the pleasure of the opposite sex
>thinking it's not the worst thing you could do to an infant

It's not horrible dude. I don't even remember getting my dick chopped up. And I think it looks pretty sweet

dont do it fagoot.
if he actually wants to be circumcised, he can still do it when hes at a age where he can decide it by himself.
by choppig off part of his dick, you will leave him less sensible at the part of his body, which is mainly awesome because of its sensibillity.

Sorry to break it to you, but if you like the way a dick looks, cut or uncut, I'd severely question your heterosexuality. Regardless, bodily integrity matters a fuck of a lot more than whether his dad thinks it looks cool. Let him decide when he's older.

Holy shit you're retarded. Do humanity a favor and kill your son and yourself

Holy shit you're retarded. Do humanity a favor; kill your son and yourself

Yes Goyim, chop off part of your son's dick. Why would you not?

The word you're looking for is sensitive.

>But also all the women I've been with say they like circumcised dicks like mine and personally I like it too.
It is genital mutilation that is deemed acceptable in Western culture because of our stone age religions.

Do it if you want to, but the next time you hear about genital mutilation in Africa, try not to get all high and mighty.

It's like asking if you want his appendix removed a week after birth. It's not needed, and it comes with a hell of a lot more risks than its responsible to take. Also the consent thing. "First, do no harm."

oh i see.
english aint my first language.

OP if you were uncircumcised at your age now, would you get your own cut too? Why or why not. Just because you don't remember a painful experience does it make it better? And, do you think your child will be homeless or without a shower and proper cleaning enough to warrant any sort of discussion about health?

OP is officially fucking retarded.

The fact that we've outlawed it for girls but not for boys says a lot about which sex we value more.

my foreskin never has done me any harm and i never have heard of anyone here, that has been hurt by his.

Gdamn gay bois I really struck a cord with you guys. I don't really have a son I'm only in my 20s but I really wanted honest opinions on it. I am cut though and I do like my dick the way it is and yeah the women I've been with like it

Hivemind

Right. That's my point. It's more dangerous to remove than it is to keep it where it is, except for some later - life exceptions.

You could've just asked our opinions, you know. No need to lie about it.

Simple: Don't! It's up to your son to decide himself when he is old enough.

But now there's nothing to talk about since there's no child's future at stake. I would have only gotten a few responses. I've posted before

The trade off of aesthetic vs sensation is not worth mutilating your body. Girls don't give a fuck if your cut. Only girls that do are pretentious bitches that likely won't fuck someone as insecure as that anyways