Pick one

>being this pleb

Name 1 (one) reason I should listen to a live album over a studio one

This, but 538920/9809178248 ironically

WRONG

Yes, I do.

>not seeing your favorite artists live

how embarassing

>letting a man pick out his favorite songs and put it in a convenient LP listening format for you to listen to

if this doesn't make you a cuck, i dont know what does

How can someone like live albums. I enjoy live shows but live albums are half-assed albums with a half-assed life feeling. Compilations are ok

Different arrangements of songs that can be better (or at least different) to the studio recording

regardless of the genre you like if you have never listened to trained professionals play music in a concert hall setting I can't take your Sup Forums opinion seriously

Fuck off faggot. GO make a live album yourself. Get off this board and get a life you fucking retard.

Maybe, but the shittier recording quality and the audience outweigh any additional good things. Obviously it's a different story when you're actually there but live energy can't really be captured on an album

>his favorite artist is still alive

underage

Because frequently live albums have material that has not been included in studio releases.

Also, live albums are the only way to listen to the Grateful Dead.

The only live albums I listen to are the Daft Punk Alive ones

There's a retard that started working under my team recently. I'm convinced he's a Sup Forumstant because all he wants to do is talk music on my down time. Plus, he's young and way too into his opinions, like how listening to Live at Fillmore East is "counter-productive" because studio albums are better.

boy shut your ass up

Workingman's Dead is flawless though. Otherwise I agree none of their studio stuff really reached beyond just okay.

does anyone break up compilations or box sets? especially if its an ep thrown at end or a collection of ep's

>shittier recording quality
Nigga have you only listened to bootlegs or something?