Memoirs of a DCuck

Stage 1: Denial
Stage 2: Anger
Stage 3: Bargaining
Stage 4: Depression
Stage 5: Acceptance

What stage are you on, DCucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

dccomicsmovie.com/the-internet-has-begun-to-apologize-to-zack-snyder-for-all-the-hate/
comicdrops.com/2016/07/01/the-world-is-apologizing-to-zack-snyder/
screengeek.net/2016/07/01/internet-apologizes-to-zack-snyder-over-batman-v-superman/
gamezone.com/news/fans-apologize-to-zack-snyder-after-watching-ultimate-cut-of-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-3441211
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

step 1 and 2.

Forever step 1 and 2.

Their all still on stage one.

>its an obsessed disneyfag episode

the one where i project the movie is bad to make up for no one liking CW enough to talk about it

Stage 2?

>its an Ill spam BVS threads 8 times a day episode
>its an My movie didnt hit a billion and the only thing I have are shitty blu rays episode

Next month they will repeat these stages all over again.

You're the one spamming threads.
I can almost taste the salt.

>It's an impotent raging Marveldrone thread

27%.

Martha.

Anger

>go to Walmart to get some shit
>pass by the bargain"they're 90% off because no one will buy these movies" bin at the movies section
>Most of it is Batman v Superman blu-rays

Orange slices.

Empire Strikes Back.

> Le MOS/BvS were good movies meme

but those were funny.

Is DC winning the TV war though?

Those are both fantastic.

>Orange slices.
Pretty good unless you're a numale videogame player 2bh

Imagine being a Marvel fanboy that has to sit and watch Civil War after seeing the Ultimate Edition of Batman V Superman and having to be all like "damn, Civil War, you fuckin' great, all awesome with your terrible dialogue and nonstop inappropriate quips. I’m totally enjoying watching you, both my pretend Sup Forums self and the real me." when all he really wants to do is watch BvS again. Like seriously imagine having to be a Marvel man-child and not only sit in that fart-filled chair while Robert Downey Jr’s head floats on top of his straight to TV-tier armour like some otherworldly spectre, the favorable lighting barely concealing his wrinkles and orange leathery skin, and just sit there, minute after minute, hour after hour, checking your phone and hoping it’s almost over. Not only having to tolerate the lazy plot, but the laughable CGI as you sit there and say DC BTFO and DAMN, SPIDER-MAN LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because DC fans aren’t the ones who have to sit there and pretend to be invested in nonsensical fights between people that have no intention of hurting one another, where there are no stakes and no one to root for. You've been watching movies with half this budget that have infinitely more impressive visual effects and none of the hacky writing for your ENTIRE LIFE. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the faecal matter that’s been spoon fed to you as Marvel executives sit there, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to watch the most moronic, lazy, half-assed attempt at a superhero movie since Howard the Duck. And then you check your phone again, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the movie ends and you’re forced to sit through the after credits scene, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking dug in and stubborn and embarrassed as fuck. You're not going to lose to DC fans. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

^stage 2

Kinda.

They have a higher volume of moderately successful shows but marvel has like one big show that (from what I hear) trumps all the DC shows in terms of quality.

But I guess technically yes they are winning the television game.

hahahaha because dc is the one getting fucked by SJW

Fuck. Guess I'll start reading Rebirth.

-Arrow went to shit but still might be able to recover
-Flash is still good
-Supergirl is lazy and mediocre
-Gotham S2 is absolutely fantastic

-Daredevil is the best superhero show right now.
-AoS is horseshit.
-Agent Carter was decent S1 but S2 was generic crap
-JJ was ok

If arrow fixes itself it might be able to win for DC. Right now they're tied.

Apologize.
dccomicsmovie.com/the-internet-has-begun-to-apologize-to-zack-snyder-for-all-the-hate/
comicdrops.com/2016/07/01/the-world-is-apologizing-to-zack-snyder/
screengeek.net/2016/07/01/internet-apologizes-to-zack-snyder-over-batman-v-superman/
gamezone.com/news/fans-apologize-to-zack-snyder-after-watching-ultimate-cut-of-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-3441211

BvS is good, it's not my fault you have the brain of a child

You existence is pathetic

Memoirs of an MCuck

- Swallow every forced bit of Diversity down your throat
- Pretend to like it like the good cuck you are
- Force yourself to defend your bland assembly line manufactured flicks
- Have no real opinion of your own
- Pretend you're ok that the new Spider-Man flick is getting BLACKED
- Constantly shill for a corporation that is actively working against your own interests.

Marvel cucks are literal cucks, and nothing you do can change that.

>BvS blu ray isn't out yet

>this thread

t. pic related

>Imagine being a Marvel fanboy that has to sit and watch Civil War after seeing the Ultimate Edition of Batman V Superman and having to be all like "damn, Civil War, you fuckin' great, all awesome with your terrible dialogue and nonstop inappropriate quips. I’m totally enjoying watching you, both my pretend Sup Forums self and the real me." when all he really wants to do is watch BvS again. Like seriously imagine having to be a Marvel man-child and not only sit in that fart-filled chair while Robert Downey Jr’s head floats on top of his straight to TV-tier armour like some otherworldly spectre, the favorable lighting barely concealing his wrinkles and orange leathery skin, and just sit there, minute after minute, hour after hour, checking your phone and hoping it’s almost over. Not only having to tolerate the lazy plot, but the laughable CGI as you sit there and say DC BTFO and DAMN, SPIDER-MAN LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because DC fans aren’t the ones who have to sit there and pretend to be invested in nonsensical fights between people that have no intention of hurting one another, where there are no stakes and no one to root for. You've been watching movies with half this budget that have infinitely more impressive visual effects and none of the hacky writing for your ENTIRE LIFE. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the faecal matter that’s been spoon fed to you as Marvel executives sit there, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to watch the most moronic, lazy, half-assed attempt at a superhero movie since Howard the Duck. And then you check your phone again, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the movie ends and you’re forced to sit through the after credits scene, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking dug in and stubborn and embarrassed as fuck. You're not going to lose to DC fans. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it..

I'm at Stage 6: Enlightenment

this state comes about after watching one of Zacks R-Rated Directors cuts.

Angry DC fans are so funny. They flail and cry, trying to play big boy.

kek

so what Marvel movie is out next, the gay Captain America or the black Spiderman? or is it the female Thor?

help me out here Marvtards.

DC is getting fucked by kikes instead

BLACKMALE VS NUMALE
who wins?

the kike wonderwoman. oh wait

Both universes are shit but Marvel at least has some quirky moments that make you feel nostalgic and childish again. Every capeshit that tries to be grim and dark is dogshit with exception of Dark Knight since you can swallow pill of men dressing like freaks, it becomes a problem when they have goofy superpowers. If it was for me every capeshit would be a wacky Adam West's Batman comedy.

The actor being a kike doesn't make a character a kike. Have you never seen a movie before?

Enjoy your ARAB Captain Marvel

Why did this make the dc redditors so upset?

>Captain America is going to be homosexual

no need to change the actor then. I guess the butthurt is going to be IMMENSE

>starting a thread because you got butthurt in another

Actual DCfag reporting in.

The correct answer is stage 5 and never went through the other stages. Marvels Live Action Cinematic Universe is far superior but DC shits on them with animated movies. Just because my preference is DC doesn't mean I cant bring myself to enjoy something different.

If anyone is actually on stage 1-4 they are just a autistic fanboy who cares more about what others think of their taste rather than the actual movies being discussed.

lol dc movies were kill since joel schumacher

he was proving a point that the blu-rays are selling.
make sure your banter is relevant lad

bruh. the blu-ray is only selling because snyder fanboys and shills are out in full-force since they see the ultimate cut as their last chance to salvage the franchise.

no shit they were selling, that doesn't mean anything.

Imagine being a Dkek that has to sit and watch Batman V Superman after seeing Civil War success and having to be all like "damn, Snyder, you fuckin' great, all awesome with your terrible editing and nonstop slow motion shit. I’m totally enjoying watching you, both my pretend Sup Forums self and the real me." when all he really wants to do is watch TWS and Iron Man 1 again. Like seriously imagine having to be a DC man-child and not only sit in that fart-filled chair while Henry Cavill’s hair disappears while fighting a man in CGI costume that isn't Ben Affleck in the Batman suit, the favorable lighting barely concealing his wrinkles and orange leathery skin, and just sit there, minute after minute, hour after hour, checking your phone and hoping it’s almost over. Not only having to tolerate another "big thing since the silent era", but the laughable CGI as you sit there and say MARVELSHILLS BTFO and DAMN, GADOT LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because Marvel fans aren’t the ones who have to sit there and pretend that their movies are intellectual or spam in a chinese board every day, every hour, every week. You've been watching movies that have infinitely more impressive themes and none of the hacky directing for your entire life. You've never even seen anything this fucking hacky before, and now you swear you can taste the faecal matter that’s been spoon fed to you as WB Executives sit there, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to watch the most moronic, lazy, half-assed attempt at a superhero movie since Catwoman. And then you check your phone again, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the movie ends and you’re forced to pay for a Straight-to-video DLC, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking dug in and stubborn and embarrassed as fuck. You're not going to lose to Marvelfags. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>bruh

you're not wanted here

>Flash is still good
Season 2 was terrible
>AoS is horseshit
The latest season was surprisingly good
t. forever a DC nerd

can we please start banning these shitposts about dc vs marvel? there both garbage and belong on Sup Forums

>get BTFO
>attempt to distance yourself from the shitposting

no i came here to discuss television and film but every day i see multiple threads about XddDD dcucks btfo XDDD hahha how will marvel ever recover XDD HAHAHHAHAAHA