How do I become anorexic. I'm not super big, but I wanna be a boney twig

How do I become anorexic. I'm not super big, but I wanna be a boney twig.

Other urls found in this thread:

anabootcamp.weebly.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Try not to eat, throw up whatever you do. Easy.

I have anorexic tendencies. Bump for a bit

step1: don't become anorexic

How do you overcome the want/need for food? I know binge eating is a thing, but can I stop myself from eating with just willpower?

Eat 1 cracker once a day. Make sure your cracker is fat free for the love of God. Three hours later, throw up your daily cracker.

Are you retarded?

How about simply not eating even if you're hungry as fuck. Its not that difficult.

meth

Drink lots of water and pedialyte and use exactly? Pedia for the dehydration from exlax. Thermovex helps too

Kys fgt

Exlax*. Blah

Its surprisingly difficult. Hence why I'm asking.

ask that bitch.

It takes a lot of self control

I started out starving three days, then binging one when I first started two years ago. If you've never starved before you will experience results

The way I pushed through the pain was to keep reminding myself that I get to eat after the three days, then it will all be worth it

There's nothing to it. I used to eat maybe 2 sandwiches a day, only when i actually starving.

Lately i've been drinking too much beer instead of food and i'm getting fat because of it.

Anyway to get back to your question,
1. limit body exercises, burn less eat less
2. eat something healthy when you do eat
3. maybe try meditating, there are ways to reduce the bodies activites, therefor consume less, and so some monks don't even eat or drink anything.

My 2 cents.

Every time you feel like eating, have a cigarette

Let me first ask, are you sure you want to do this? This will consume your life

or instead of ruining your lungs you could just not eat.

That's just stupid and it deregulates your body.

Best is to learn to live on less.

You cannot look sickly thin living on less. I am a male and want to be as skinny as OP, even at the cost of fucking my metabolism

>Best is to learn to live on less.

This. I haven't eaten lunch in over two years. Sensible breakfast. Sensible dinner. And no snacking. I eat dessert once a week and limit eating at restaurants to no more than 3 or 4 times a month.
I maintain a very healthy body weight. Spend less money on food. And have plenty of energy.

>I am a male and want to be as skinny as OP

It's simple really. You just have to barely eat, and work out intensely every day in huge amounts of layers.

6 or 7 years ago in high school I was a wrestler. My natural weight was around 165, I cut down to 125, I was fuckin Mr. Skeltal doot dooting all over. After season it probably took me 8 months to get back to normal weight.

It's not hard, just don't eat or drink. Chew lots of gum to keep your mouth from getting too dry. Always have something to distract you, I played WoW for that

Well sure, but what do you think your body learns by starving for 3 days and then binge eating?

It'll learn to absorb as much as possible when you do eat, which won't help you losing weight.

Starving is a lifestyle, not a one time solution

I was forced to eat normally for about a month and I feel and look terrible, currently about a day without food now and feel a bit better but still look like shit

Well good luck with that image in your head, you will still look shit after your body starts to tear down muscles and eventually everything it can.

The trick is to break the stereotypical upbringing of 3 meals a day + snacks and desert. That shit is just not needed. I generally eat something in the afternoon, and that's it. Now i just use drinking to balance my weight and making up for less food.

I look like shit as in I am fat as fuck

I want my muscles to decay so all my bones show

Yea, I was about to say that too hahaha

Rip op

anabootcamp.weebly.com/
this website is really useful, it's full of exercises and eating habits to help you get really skinny

Depend on ssi solely for all your food budget: Basically become autistic and learn how to live on $24 a day. That's $10.40 a day if you pay $400 rent.

Buy shoes, socks, clothes, food, smokes, all your water, all your caffeine, pay extra to wash/dry your clothes, if you smoke weed - 3 days worth for 20% of your income, if you smoke legal weed it's 2 days, if you need weed to survive you have .064% of your month's supply if you spend 1/5th of your existing money, if you drink - 75% of your daily budget goes to that, if you have a cell phone bill - 10% goes there and if you have an internet bill - 10% goes there.

It doesn't add up.
If you want an easy life that Sup Forums claims will come from an autism diagnosis, look no further, and enjoy your inability to gain weight, have hobbies, have food, have water, have friends, get out of bed, gain public housing, recieve transport, be respected, sleep well or get medical care.

If you want skinny, you lose your life with it.

Lots of caffinated drinks. Sleep a lot, like 8 to 10 hours. Most people overeat because they feel I'll and tired from lack of sleep, they mistake it for hunger.

Cut out carbs from your diet. Try mixing 3 or 4 eggs with some salt, stirring and making scrambled eggs. Tastes good and under 400 calories. Eat bean and cheese burritos, half a can of fat free refried beans and a tiny amount of cheese, use hots sauce to flavor it.

Ideal day - wake up, drink coffee. Run 5miles. More coffee plus eat either a can of refried beans or 3 fat free hot dogs. Go to work at an active job where you walk constantly and don't have time to eat, construction, waiting tables, nursing, etc. Try to go as long as you can. End of the day, eat a good size but low calorie meal.

I will tell you this OP, if you end up becoming anorexic, it will consume your life.

You will only think about being skinny, and after you've starved for long enough, you will only think about food, but be unable to allow yourself to eat it.

You will have to constantly make excuses to not eat with friends and family, and eventually have to withdraw yourself from them because they pressure you to eat, and they will notice.

Don't listen to this faggot. An active job, high fiber diet and good exercise and you'll be very happy with your body, the hot girls you're banging, and you will hardly think about food.