19 y.o. lonely kissless virgin loser

19 y.o. lonely kissless virgin loser.

the only reason i don't commit suicide is because of my loving family.
what to do when they aren't around anymore?

save a few bucks for a whore

Why are you suicidal?

Be clean/hygienic. Get a job. Hang out with different groups of people. Eventually someone will like you, no matter how pathetic or unattractive you are.

you are just in a depression user
start fighting with yourself
stop fapping
ive had the same problems
worked for it and got a gf, fucked her 2 hours and understood what love is
and i also understood that love is nothing you should seek for

19 y.o. lonely kissless virgin loser.

wont change the lonely loser part

im hygienic and in a retarded business school. hard to believe.

19 isn't all bad. I didn't even get my first kiss until I was 21. Almost got laid that night too, but didn't because alcohol. Just try get out there and enjoy life for what it is.

"loser" is in the eye of the beholder.
I don't think I would like you if I knew you, but I know with absolute certainty that there are people out there, including females, who would. Where do you most often meet people?

i think beer and wine is fucking disgusting and probably can't get down more than a glass. how fucked am i?

i don't. dont like the people at uni and have a handful of online friends. that's it

I feel you OP but 17

Mixed drinks? Some don't even taste of alcohol

i thought things would drastically change once i got out of high school but it's just as shit.
only that the few "friends" i had at school now live hundreds of miles away

Then try liquor, or weed shit-brain.
Or hang out with other nerds who are afraid of trying new things.

>"dont like the people at uni"
That's horse shit. Meet new people. You can't have met them all. The people you would get along well with are probably withdrawn dipshits like you so you have to try harder to meet them.

i have roughly 150$ which i need to spend on food and clothes and shit like that. cant afford it. liquor and other spirits are fine.
but alcohol isnt the main issue.

stop being a whiny bitch, look in mirror and tell yourself 'stop bein a fucking faggot', say hello to people, ask them what they like, ask them to put their mouth over your penis. your a teenage bitch, by the time your 30 none of this shit matters and you'll be crushing pussy all day

There are literally 1000s of varieties of both. Just saying you don't like either is a shitty excuse. try new shit tll you find something you like.

except it's a business school and there are literally just 14 people in my class. we get along fine but i wouldn't call it a friendship or anything close to that. friendly coexistence.

It is so easy to find parties (or groups of friends) where you can get free alcohol, in a variety of ways.

No worries op, there are some neck-beard 30 yr olds that are kissless virgins out there too. You still have time.

Why are you only trying to befriend people in your class, fucktard?

how am i going to fucking befriend anyone anywhere else?

Become closer friends with the people in your class that you get along fine with. When you get closer to people you find more stuff that will make you like them more, and them like you more. Do this with males or females in your class.
If it's a female, then yay, it's a female you horrible piece of shit.
If it's a male, they will help lead you to the pussy. Chances are, if they find out you are a pathetic virgin, they will make it their mission to get you laid, even though you are a shitty piece of horror.

How big is your campus, fucktard?

argh fuck it i'll do it tonight

fuck this shit

Kik me, we can catch up and I'll kiss you to put you out of your misery

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES, THIS IS MY LAST RESORT...

Obviously, I think this is bullshit, because this is on the internet.
But, if it's not bullshit, you shouldn't do it, because everyone will know you're a coward, and you won't get as much pity as you're hoping for. It's better to put a little work into trying to be a better person.

You have to realize how easy it is tyo fix your situation. You are the master of your own destiny you live once. If your fat and unnattractive get a haircut, lose weight and make money, the women will follow. A rich guy is never a virgin. However the first thing to do id stop jerking, and start doing some hobbies or go places that involve doing things with new people. YOu just have to put yourself in places to meet them over a common activity or work. Dont jerk, it takes your magic. Watch Gavin Mcinnes show and you will get laid in no time

Nigga try to be a 29 year old kiss-less, hug-less virgin without friends and you know without a doubt the only family you have is in name only, and on top of that are fair-weather. (Meaning they would easily abandon you if they heard something from you they didn't agree with.)

And on top of That, you have to pay 200-300 a month you can't afford for their food and bills, while paying off their thousands in debt they shoved onto you, and you have to withstand their hate filled speech (irl Sup Forums) literally every time you see them.

And you put up with it because no one else cares pretends to care and you don't want anyone to, because you're one bad day away from pulling the trigger.

..Sorry op. Not mad at you. Just ranting at the world.

Don't tell him not to jerk off. That's an impossible standard. Most people who have girls still wank, OP. don't worry about it.
Dumb fucker.

Exercise, join a church, help people, be a pleasant companion, be presentable, be interested in others (but don't be taken advantage of), find an interest that you can talk about, develop some skills.

Sorry user, but you've got some hard work to do. You'll probably fail.

Lol its always wierd seeing a proud wanker. Listen faggot the problem is is that he DOESNT have a woman. Spillin your jizz all day makes you lose your drive and motivation, and why are you jerking when you have a woman to fuck you sissy. OP dont take advice from a self avowed wanker

Oh for fucks sake you whiny bitches.... If you can't deal with life at 19, theres no fucking way you can deal with it later in life. Man up or fucking kill yourself already. Jesus christ what is wrong with all these whiny ass kids... What, no more participation trophies now that your out of middle school and your going through withdrawls because no one is patting you on the back every 15 minutes? Seriously, grow the fuck up or end it already. Too many fucking whiny bitches these days and im honestly hoping for war so we can kill off this younger generation of look at me's. The older I get, the more I think hilter was right but he targeted the wrong group

Jesus Christ you're so fucking stupid it's painful

Why do you even care? Why are you here right now?