Thinking about buying this. Anyone know is razer anything better than those on ebay for 5 bucks or is razer just a meme?

Thinking about buying this. Anyone know is razer anything better than those on ebay for 5 bucks or is razer just a meme?

but why

Ugh you nerds and your ergonomic, sissy little boy toys.

I bet you have an idea for an app that you think will make you millions. lmao.

Nigga best thing razer can do to outrank the competition on those devices is to add some green LEDs. Implying you cannot hold the cord with a rubber band.

Buy one for 5bucks, don't be dumb.

B-b-but i do ! I'm different than those fedora tippers hehe they don't even know how to code or handle their katana. Lozers.

It's pretty easy to learn how to hold a katana properly. I learned it from my japanese animes.

REEEEEEEEE THAT'S NOT TRUE LOSER !!!!!!111!! FIRST YOU HAVE TO TAKE KUNG FU LESSONS LIKE I DID STOP LYING !!!!

Kung Fu is Chinese. Inferior to the Japanese artform of Karate. (But what isn't inferior to anything Japanese? hehe :3)

Wtf is a mouse bungee?

Only normies choose for japan. Karate is way too easy try kung fu. Fucking normie

That's not what my master Yoshi Yamtanka Mi Jori Nono says.

Lol every japanese normie wannabe teacher says the same. "China bad ! Japan guud!" Why do you think the suicide rate is so high in japan ? Because they are inferior to their neighbour and are living in constant dispair

Just purhcased it a few days earlier, despite it's looks, it doesn't move a bit, is low profile and works nicely.

Deffinitely worth the money, compared to other Bungees.

Razer
>Cheap
>Good

Buy Corsair and STFU. At least their colorful shit is high quality. Had keyboard and mouse for 2 years now w no issues

Holds your mose cord, so that you don't have to tape it to the table like a retard, to prevent cord drag on the edge of the table etc.

Razer > Corsair when it comes to gaming mice for sure mate. Wouldn't give my DeathAdder for anything, maybe a Zowie mouse.

What? People do that? Why? I've never had a problem with my cord dragging on my desk, if it gets caught on the edge I just move the cord.

>Samefag here

Just adding that Corsair mice are literally shit tier

What about Mad catz ?

gtfo. This bait is such low quality I won't even bother searching my folder for a bait meme.

Yeah, it can get really fucking annoying when playing CS:GO for example, because you have low sense to aim more precisely and therefore you move the mouse a lot. At that poin the cord drag is distracting at best. It can get real infuriating.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not OP but I actually do have an idea for an app that would make millions I just don't know the first thing about how to code it. And no I'm not gonna say what it is cuz then someone else will do it and get rich

I'm gonna invent the next facebook

I'm gonna invent the next twitter

I'm gonna invent the next soundcloud

I'm gonna invent the next uber

I'm gonna invent the next google

I'm gonna invent the next youtube

I'm gonna invent the next reddit

I've had my razer naga for 4 years and my deathstalker for 3 and they work perfectly you fucking faggot razer sucking is just a meme, probably spread by autists who slam their mouse/keyboard and then cry when they break

What's wrong with mad catz ? I'm new to this also what would you recommend ? I'm looking for a black and red mouse

To be fair, Razer keyboards used to use shit switches that would break all the time. Think they are using Kailh switches now, pretty much on par with MX switches, but they feel a bit off at times.

actually its none of those why the fuck would i try to reinvent the wheel. it would probably have facebook/twitter integration but it wouldnt be trying to be the next big social media or streaming site.

Anything that isn't madcatz. Steelseries is even a better option.

Mad Catz is literally a toy maker. They make stuff that looks good and cool and hip so that kids like it. Then get the cheapest parts and materials, throw it all together and sell it at a 2000% margin.

You're probably better off with a Microsoft mouse, at least their sensors don't skip and predict, when you turn on RAW input.

If you want a mouse:

Razer DeathAdder / Razer DiamonBack
Steelseries (taipan, sensei?, not sure which one is the good one)
Any mouse from Zowie
Logitech mice are also pretty good in general, but they look utter shit IMO

Apps are ruining the world I hope you remember this when you find somebody who can code this for you.

Any black and red options?

Zowie Mice are all Black and Red, but no lighting,

Razer Mice are all Black with RGB lighting, so yes. I even have my DeathAdder in breathing mode with red only lights

Steelseries: Not that I know of

Logitech: Mostly Black and Blue / White and Blue

its a fucking standing thing holding your cord. how TECH can it get? what do you expect this razer thing to do that the 2 cent shit off ebay doesnt? LEDs? this is just made for 14 yeard old people who drink monster and wear DC who care more about how their setup looks rather than how it runs.

Be careful though, the DeathAdder is superb, but the shape is very polarising. The ergonomics are amaing if you happen to have the "right" grip style.

Same goes for the DiamondBack

Or people who have a decent paying job and enough disposable income that they don't mind buying it because it:

1) Does the job
2) Does it better
3) Looks good

it's a little bit heavier than other mice but it fits perfectly in my hand and that matters more to me - mionix naos 7000 pic related

tell me please how it holds the cord better than the other thing?
razer look good lol i guess you are in the section i explained. have fun with your alienware overpriced stuff so you can impress your ladies with the LED madness

First of all: No Alienware, custom built RIG, self-modded case. Studying IT, not a technical retard.

Secondly: It holds supremely well... if I push it, the table moves with it, it's like glued. The top is really flexible, so if you pull more than the max range, you won't break anything. Locking the cable in or taking it out is fast and easy. I don't know about you, but I don't like to fuck around, when I can dismiss that shit with a few extra $

Since you guys seem a littlebbit more advanced than regular people could you rate my build ?

I5 6600
MSI B150 gaming M3
240GB SSD
2 TB HDD
Sharkoon T28
ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070
8 gig RAM
Sharkoon skiller keyboard

I'm still not sure what mouse i should get maybe you guys can recommend me a mouse ?

Razer and zowie mouse are way too slim

Will my i5 bottleneck the gtx 1070

Deff not bottlenecking, but you should save money and get an i5 6500, because they are both not overclockable and put it towards getting a Z170 motherboard and 16GB of RAM.

That way you get XMP RAM profiles and the ability to everclock, once you upgrade to an i7

nice gfx card, shame you dun goofe do the rest

>Samefag followup

Scratch that, save money on the SSD and HDD (get 120GB + 1TB) in order to get a Z170 and an i5-6600K. Even with a standard air cooler, you can get it to 4.5Ghz easy.

>Still samefagging

Proposed build:

i5-6600K
Cheapest Z170 motherboard
16GB RAM
Cheapest 120GB SSD you can find (make sure it has more than 500Mbps read speeds though)
Seagate Desktop HDD 1TB (They are pretty cheap and reliable)
EVGA GTX 1070 (much better than ASUS ROG)
Save money on some cheap Corsair case
Save money on keyboard, just get a decent mouse (read thread)

I'm not going to oc i'm too autistic to take care of heat and stuff

Corsair and t28 are the same price in my country also i'm too much of a pussy to oc

ok, if you can save up on anything to get that extra 8GB of RAM, the i5-6600K and the Z170 motherboard, just do it.

Also EVGA > ASUS ROG when it comes to graphics cards any day, and it's probably cheaper too.

What is you CPU cooler? (Pro tip: never use the stock intel cooler, it does the job but it's loud and ugly) For an i5-6600K, the cooler master hyper 212x should be more than enough to stay dead silent at 4.5Ghz

I am not going to oc.
3.3GHz is enough i think

Also why is EVGA better than ASUS. ASUS is less hot

i am building myself a complete razer setup. thinking about buying this one too. it is worth it i think. they last years..

I think i'm going to get 120GB SSD and still 2 TB HDD. With 3 games i'm going to play i'd already be over 100GB. I found a
(DEMO) Z170a tomahawk

What does DEMO mean ? Like wut ?

No idea what that is lol. 3.3Ghz is enough, sure. But the poin is, that for a few more bucks, you can get 1.1 Ghz more, which will make a huge difference, trust me.