Americans, if WW3 were to break out, would you defend your home country or go to Russia and fight America?

Americans, if WW3 were to break out, would you defend your home country or go to Russia and fight America?

I'm not american, nor am I really patriotic but I would fight the russians, fuck russia

prolly would fight America as a dutchfag. screw America and Russia is way to close. and they would probably win as well.

Dutchfag. Your country is Nato. It would fight along side the US and all other Nato countries. The war wouldn't last a month

The USA already has paid top russian generals off. The war would hardly start before a coup in Russia.

>implying euro countries place much trust in the US
>implying the new wave of elections across Europe will have no effect on current agreements
>implying I can't say fuck nato and join Vlad

Not even American but I'm pretty certain if that were to happen we'd be forced to help the retards.

>implying America cares if fucking Denmark is going to help us

Join vlad and get fucking steamrolled. The US loves major wars and tends to prosper from them.

I do. Danish Frogmen are badass.

Kek
>denmark.plox

They could send us some fresh loli's to breed soldiers

nice try mr. secret policeman. I love my country, fuck the ruskies, god bless the us! hooah

The Russian army is a fucking joke, seriously, you fags need to realise they get dumb ass 16 year old kids with shaved heads making up the bulk of their force. Russia huge pussies.

I'd stay here and fight. Anyone who says otherwise is probably just a coward who wouldnt fight anyway or an edgy teenager not even out of high school yet but apparently knows everything.

Is it bad that I would support Russia?

No

Yes. If they don't kill you one of us probably will for treason.

as gerfag I would problably do nothing, hope that both kill each other without any side effects like atomic radiation for germany and would laugh my ass off that the only modern country that doesnt use the metric system is finally blown away

>implying helping the winning side of a war wouldn't benefit your country for the future at all

i would fight for putin

I would move to Cananda, war is wrong

Russia can count on Germany.

>thinks they can't turn boys into men

You know how dumb you sound ?

>hur durrrr murica can kick ruskies ass anytime, we the best
>won't let you touch my freedoms

Seriously, America is overrated. They one one war, which was a joke.

Join last minute and claim to bring down the nazi war machine, yet it was the Russians.

Jesus Christ, America is so based

Well, I'm a Swedish cuck and I don't like NATO, so I'd probably fight for Russia.

> fighting in a war
> ever

you people are fucking idiots

Defend something that's done nothing for me?

America actually had a vital role in ww2. Maybe not on the front lines but the war couldn't be won for the allies without the US lend/lease program. Not sure if bait.

Hey I would, gotta die someday.

Plus I always wondered what it would be like to kill a man.

If anything I'd fight along Russia

dont speak for me, faggot
fick diesen dämlichen spasten namens putin, genauso ein bastard wie alle anderen auch

You do realise that the Soviet Union could easily have defeated the nazis on their own, right?

I would pick the current back to back world war champion.

Immerhin sieht er dabei cool aus.

Don't remember the history much, but didn't America send Russia a bunch of supplies for the war?

>muh metric system

you frog sucking faggot

I'm not sure tbh. I would say the western allies definitely did their part in keeping the war a two front war. Without fighting on both fronts, who could say whether Germany or Russia would have come out victorious? While Russia definitely had the highest body count of any individual nation, I don't think you can say the allies didn't have a vital part in the effort.

I know, they out produced them.

Although I think it's a pretty dick move to make someone else do all the work and make your self proclaimed hero of ww2.

Russia would probably dominate the war for the first half then the us and its allies would start to steamroll them back to theor old borders. It would end in a stalemate or nuclear war. No borders would change for the major powers.

>falling for this meme

Feels good man

>believes Zionist propaganda

Of course I would defend America.

What do you take me for, some kind of right wing faggot?

>1 million commies die just in stalingrad
>hurr durr we coulda won it by ourselves
Kys degenerate slavboo

Wallowalli bingbongerooni alpastroni

Would nuke the shit out of russia tbh.

What's his first name?

>blames others as "frog sucking faggot"
>proudly uses the shit that mother england dropped before 16th century

If WW3 breaks out, nobody has to go anywhere. We can conviently die in our homes thanks to ICBMs.

>717088738
>3rd world war
>thinking we'd be fighting and not being incinerated by nuclear holocaust.
get a brain, retard.

I have ethnic ties to Russia. I would fight for the motherland.

>this post
(Cringe)

I wouldn't join any war. But as a resident in America I would defend myself if the dirty, uncircumcised Russian faggots tried to invade our turf. You have to remember, in WW2 Japanese generals agreed that invading America is suicide simply because the vast majority of Americans are armed.

>one one war

Not sure if trolling twice, or are ameridumb

>one one war

+1 to that... All those retards who live in America being like

>Russia isn't that bad, you cuck

Get real and try living next to them for a few months mate.

Bomber planes and jets flying over the border on a weekly basis and always the same "it was jsut an accident, calm down" while saying that NATO units confined to bases that are internationally proclaimed are "threatening to Russian civilians".

I'm anti-war (just a sick political game) but I'd sign up to fight the russians. I'd probably get a job on an airship carrier and wreck shit all day.

>Get real and try living next to them for a few months mate.
This.

i'd be busy defending my country's borders from american refugees.
WW3 breaks out there won't be enough americans left in-country to defend it unless me and people like me force the issue.

>if WW3 were to break out, would you defend your home country or go to Russia and fight America?
IMHO nobody will attack America, not as the first step. First, they will dominate everything else and then steam roll the north US.

avoid the draft and illegally move to canada or mexico.

actually not.
china already demonstrated that they are working on (or already have finished the project, who knows..) torpedos strong enough to sink the biggest us aircraft carriers.
I personally find china more fearful then russia tbh

I would join whichever side will let me conduct the research I want to without claiming the patents intellectual property.

>Be me
>Be American with Russian heritage
>Live near DC
>War between America and Russia breaks out
>Sit at table with babushka drinking moonshine because fuck it why not
>Not give a fuck over war
>DC is in now in ruins don't care
>House still stands, not one bomb or artillery strike has hit it
>Months pass, babushka doing usual shit, making perovschki and brewing her own moonshine
>I sit around the house with AK keeping gaurd
>One day hear knock on door
>Open up its Vladimir Putin on a bear shirtless with Ak-47
>Babushka comes to see Putin as well
>He asks us to join him and to fight against Capitalist pigs
>Sure why not
>Gives us both our own personal bear and too quality Stolychnaia vodka
>One day we see American tanks, Putin says to charge at them
>My bear goes full speed at them whilst bullets are zooming past by
>One of the American tanks fires but misses me
>Bear tears off turret off of American tank
>Putin is impressed so is Babushka
>American pigs are surprised
>They die by majestic bear
>Get shot by Kapitalist pig
>Sent to Gulag
>Babushka dies
>Putin lives
>Entire US is now full of Russian bears
>Takes over the rest of the world on a majestic Communist bear
>Eveyone is forced to turn into a Communist bear with an Ushanka on their head
>Mfw

They won't let me, I've been a bad boy and they are afraid I would rob and pillage the enemy. They have a collection of whiny people that cry when they fire drones and kill terrorists, instead of people like me that would get erections and dream about it until getting to do it again.

speznats will ruin your multi-ethnicitized crab

Why did Russia seem like it was going to be as cool as fuck after the Berlin Wall came down, and now they're acting like a bunch of cocks again?

Just imagine - the entire Earth, drunk on vodka

Because you have been listening to the mainstream media and they are doing a dance and you know ALL the moves by now.

M.A.D
like you mad Sup Forumsros
Mutually insured destruction
ww3 nukes would fly
US would use starwars program fail in destroying some but overall the world would burn.
Russia mainly
then you got the global factor
shit ter country's try to get in on each side
i think the us and russia should team up agents the middle east and china team agenst north korea.
then we would have a more peaceful world

Mad because you're too fat, lazy and weak to ever be a solider.. how's your mother's basement?