ITT: Times you have won arguments against feminists

ITT: Times you have won arguments against feminists
>Be me
>Be home for Christmas and NewYear
>Mom starts bitching about patriarchy
>Not gonna have any of this shit
>It's enough at uni
>If you so hate patriarchy why don't you do anything against it?
>What do you mean user? I support Hillary and voted for Center partiet (only party run by a female in Sweden)
>Women keeps bitching about inequality and patriarchy yet you don't do shit against it
>I can see that she is getting mad
>I mean you have had voting rights for about 100years now, yet you keep voting in patriarchy that you keep complaning about
>Women also is more likely to vote, so why the fuck do you complain when you have the chance to change things?
>She sits silent and doesn't say a word about it anymore
>I can feel my white cis male privilige running trough my veins

now tell us how your uncle raped you

hate to break it to you, but you didn't win an argument

How fucked as a country are you?

a lot

>>Be me
who the fuck else would you be?

you're the type of conservative imbecile who thinks "if you don't like it, leave" is a winning argument

>sweden
>feminism
>think he actually won an argument but only contributed with more shit for the shit throne

only thing this post is missing, is migrants.

all of them.

here you have

>be me in college, walking to class
>stop to listen to group of hateful dykes' feminist rant
>they have signs and microphones and all that shit
>Dykes: "The government must pay for all women's birth control!"
>Me: "Wouldn't that change divorce laws to favor the man?"
>Dykes: "STFU you cis white male!"
>Me: "Just sayin. If the woman is able to choose an abortion, and then she has free access to birth control, couldn't men argue that they had no choice in having children and they are not responsible for paying child support?"
>Dykes: "Stupid cis white male, it takes two to make a child."
>Me: "But you want only one partner to have the power to choose whether the couple has a child or not. So that person is 100% responsible for raising the child if the other partner backs out."
>Dykes: "The man still chooses to stick his dick in a woman and he's responsible for what happens!"
>Me: "Not if the government is fully paying for the woman to have the power to choose what happens after sex, as well as giving her the personal choice to have a child in the first place."
>Dykes: (condescendingly) "Oh stupid priviledged white male. You will never understand."
>female political science professor overheard conversation
>makes government funded rights that favor race and genders the topic of the class's final paper
>after the final, professor tells feminists in class that their papers were biased and made absolutely no sense
>I got an A
>half of the feminazis had to retake the class

Is political science based then? Was thinking about going to Harvard to take it.

>be me
>Mom talking about feminism
>I tell her to get back in the kitchen and make me some tendies
>she docks me 10 GBP for misbehaving
>no tendies
>shit on the bitch's bed

Showed her.

Good professors and schools keep their personal views out of what they teach. Education should be unbiased, leaving the student to make their own conclusions. It's why I think women's colleges or black only colleges or catholic schools etc are shit levels of education.

Anyway, a good political teacher will tell you how it is, not how it should be. That's especially important in laws/politics but it's rare to find a school or teacher that isn't trying to spread some sort of an agenda through its students.

I mean why argue with a retard unless you have to (political discourse)?

You are as equally retarded for wasting your effort on a Feminazi.

Newfag

>college is just a planned housing experiment
>The us is fucked

Shut up

This

You can't be that new