Daily reminder that good looks are the only thing that truly matter in the world

Daily reminder that good looks are the only thing that truly matter in the world

so, money and lucky birth?

nope. just good looks. nothing else.

Then why is Bill Gates 70 billion + rich, revolutionized the world, and he looks like a rat?

OP read an article on the Druge Report and thinks he's "woke af"

lmao OP you were made in a factory. The problem is, you won't realize it. Hopefully one day you do though. Praying for you, user.

luckily im a sexy bastard =)

because, there is someone somewhere in bill gates family history that was good looking that alowed them to get ahead in life, thus giving bill gates the oportunity he deserved to become as rich as he is.

don't be mad you are ugly and won't ever be able to amount to anything dick lord

LMAO!!!

Good stuff man

it's true.
try and make a difference in the world while looking like your face is made of pizza.

and what's this whole factory bullshit you speak of?

factory meaning I consort to conformist ideas, like in the sense that I am part of the hiveminded society?

hey well guess what, it takes one to know one

I 100% know you're trolling, BUT

I'mma just entertain this shit cause it's fun and that's why I'm here.

Just to poke some holes in your theory, assuming attractiveness grants you with intellectual super powers, and assuming also that you probably consider yourself attractive.

Through all of this, why are your comebacks so lame and cliche'd? Pizza face joke? You couldn't come up with something a little more clever? I guess now I'm giving you a chance to prove yourself because so far, you've had some real stinkers.

Naw you didn't get what I was saying at all. I thought you pretty people were supposed to be smart and perceptive. What happened?

okay fine, just to make you senseless poor ugly shit head a little happier for the meaningless life that he lives, you can't get a head in life with a face looking like someone poured acetone on it and tried to set fire to it with an embered log

and nigger you obv. don't even know me

I get it this is you trying to be clever. eh.

I've heard funnier jokes from ugly comics. You're not based. Lame troll is lame. Couldn't even come up with anything good. What a shame.

Do you diptards really think that for 3 billion years every human who wasn't the best looking was miserable? You guys can't be this stupid. Think a little harder.

okay because that truly matters?

guess who has the good looks still (:

Coming from a dude who's attractive and objectively intelligent. There's plenty of stupid people far happier than me, lol.

both of us I'm handsome as shit. I just think your trolling needs improvement. A little tip: You gotta be better at getting in people's head. You also gotta have some good material to back me into a corner. You have the argumentative skills of a tween who didn't get the iphone they wanted for Christmas.

I guess my advice is to work on your tactics. Happy trolling, fam!

Prove it

I wish.

It bothers me to no end that no one ever acknowledges this.

Money and looks are entirely secondary to confidence. Confidence is just emotional maturity. It's seriously that simple. Maybe if you guys stopped suppressing your sadness and drowning yourself in analytical thought you would get some.

i'm not trolling.

ask any real person and they would most likely agree.

I could probably take a survey of every person in the world and more than 50% would more than likely agree with me.

so shut the fuck up while you still can

I prove it to myself every day

Sure bud