It's an user daydreams about having friends and impressing them with all his cool obscure underground music and even...

>It's an user daydreams about having friends and impressing them with all his cool obscure underground music and even finds a gf directly because of his musical knowledge episode

:(

nerd

>it's an user talks to himself pretending he's doing a youtube review show about the album he's listening to episode

wow rude

>tfw I got lucky and managed to find weirdos with similar music tastes to me and we now have an experimental music band together

>It's an imagining playing a crazy fast progressive death metal song at your high school talent show with a full band, smoke machines, strobe lights, and pyrotechnics while being the lead guitarist and vocalist and watching as people go fucking mosh crazy in the bleachers and the teachers try to control it but it turns into a full scale riot with you screaming rebellious fight the power lyrics into the mic as tear gas is fired around you and the students charge the riot shields episode

how do you people live with yourselves?
pathetic

iktf

I just did this last night

>tfw I do this every night except I have upgraded the fantasy over the years to playing the mainstage at Wacken

>mfw I did/am all these things and more

>tfw no gf to listen to dream pop with and cuddle

Girls are smelly

hopefully its good dream pop and not Beach House shit

Me last week

>its a another user makes a bunch of party and chilling with friends playlists episode

fuck

me 2 hours ago

me on november 23rd, 1987

This And I will also add that you're a huge fag.

Doing this in 30 minutes

me when im italian in my next life

all me and one other guy

>tfw none of your friends care about music

>tfw none of my friends are actually my friends

me just a moment ago

>he daydreams about travelling back to when he was five with all his current knowledge. Learning to play an instrument while he's still young and not getting fat.

>me when i was skinny

>his local scene is so close yet so far away
>the scene actually filled with normies that wont understand the next level power electronics you havent even made yet so you better not try

>It's an user daydreams about playing his favorite song in front of the whole school episode

this kills me

>Why live

One year ago I was withering away. I moved, started eating better, got my vitamin D levels to proper levels and met a qt
We often have sex while listening to her iPod, the contents of which were entirely selected by myself. You too, can do this.

recc? cant find good ones without beach house n diiv blasting my youtube reccs

>instead of dwelling on childish fantasies, user channels his time, effort and creativity into playing and writing music

>it's an user daydreams of meeting the perfect qt and wowing her with his overwhelming knowledge of music and bonding over his favourite band until they eventually fall in love and live happily ever after episode

stop

BRRRRRRRRAPPPPPPP

All of you need to kill yourselves.

I wysh

>it's an user posts a dead Sup Forums meme episode

xdxdxdxdxxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxd

Someone actually took time out of their day to make this thread. I think we all oughta give a round of applause to OP - and let him know that being on the spectrum isn't so bad.

>implying

Come on, give him a chance. He's slightly autistic but he deserves to have fun too. Quit being a dick.

Problem is that your scenario is totally possible if you had a little bit of charisma and money.

He's literally autistic. Give him a break.

you mean I can pay people to be impressed by music I show them but only if I'm charismatic? if I have the money why would I need the charisma?

>I can pay people to be impressed
never said that. However, if they see that you actually have a way of maintaining your life while having something you're passionate about, they'd take you more seriously.

Charisma is always necessary to balance everything out.
Even if he is, there is no reason why he can't improve in his life.