They can... but can any christers on Sup Forums explain the Holy Ghost and what died to become a ghost?

They can... but can any christers on Sup Forums explain the Holy Ghost and what died to become a ghost?

bump

yo, Sup Forumsro
i, too, would like to see christfags explain that one.

also, evidence of the resurrection
and the great flood
the immaculate conception

just for a start. be sure to include empirical evidence with links to peer reviewed papers on legitimate sites. anecdotal evidence will be rejected.

I have yet to read an explanation that makes any sort of sense...

The 'immaculate conception' is an easy one.
It begins with "Hi... I'm a passing travelling falafel salesman." and ends with "It's true, I tell you. God done it, husband dearest."

Why didn't He post that Himself then?
Is he still using dial-up?

Yes

go suck on a bible

The holy ghost I believe is like the presence of god in our world or something IDK. The holy ghost is what you receive? Christianity didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. I can't find a religion that does heh

>falafel salesman
Thinking Mary had that high of standards

you're either an atheist either an autistic; why not both? Just pick one.

I did.
It tasted just like Leviticus with a touch of Exodus as garnish.

So how did it fuck a jesus into Mary?

LMAO that's terrible. What if god is like an alien with higher tech than us and impregnated her w that light

i dare any non believer of something beyond this world, to get hold of a ouija board and have a go with it

Your god cums laser beams now?

My brother did.
It said "jesus sucks cocks behind Walmart"... which kinda makes more sense than the entire Old Testicle.

Our God is omnipresent he has and always has been 3 the father=god the son=God the holy spirit=God

@.@ k Sup Forumsro that's exactly what I fucking said idiot.

I'm saying Jesus is an alien. God is an alien. They're all higher life forms than us. But IDK my belief is this world is one of thousands made for experimental data collection. God doesn't care about you but he wants to see what you can do in your situation. Be the best you can be Sup Forumsro

So you worship three gods?

Got any evidence to support your hypothesis, user?

Wow dense mother fucker it's called the holy trinity it's all representing one god

Do you not understand omnipresent

No that's why it's my belief not state as fact Christ WTF is wrong w u

Three people = three gods

Explain how you get one.
Thanks.

If we view Christian Scripture through the eye of mysticism it makes much more sense.
The Father is the Godhead. The Godhead is the totality of existence. All things that exist are God.
The Son is a human who is fully aware of his Divinity. Through awareness of his self, he comes to the root of his existence which is God.
The Holy Spirit is the Divine Self of humanity. A subjective replication of the Godhead's mind within the mind of mankind.

"So I tell you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
What father among you, if his sond asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead? Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? So if you who are evil know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!"

So your belief is based on what sounds nice and convenient to you?
No evidence but you like it so you think it must be true?

IDK I don't give a fuck you asked what Christians believe I am not Christian I'm agnostic I believe we were created but I don't believe any of us can fathom how or why

Accept your own Divinity. The one true religion is mysticism. Christianity at its heart is a mystical religion. Jesus was born an ordinary man who achieved permanent union with the Divine. His will became one with God's, meaning he was the Logos.
The Holy ghost is not a deity who lives inside of you and makes you feel guilty. No, the Holy Ghost(or Spirit of Truth) is the Second Christ of this system, the Divine Judge of mankind. A second human who's will becomes one with the Divine, or the Logos Himself.

"And when He comes, He will convict the world in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment: in regard to sin, because they do not believe in Me; in regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father and you will no longer see Me; and in regard to judgment, because the prince of this world already stands condemned.

I still have much to tell you, but you cannot yet bear to hear it. However, when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth. For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak what He hears, and He will declare to you what is to come. He will glorify Me by taking from what is Mine and disclosing it to you. Everything that belongs to the Father is Mine. That is why I said that the Spirit will take from what is Mine and disclose it to you."

The Second Coming of Christ consciousness is not a rumor. It is the real deal.

That's what I said.
Three people = three gods

How did you get one again?

They are distinct yet similarly divine.

I never said its true it's my personal thoughts. Lots of drugs in my system n far out thoughts. I'm no holy man n I ain't here to prove fuck

There's a lot of quotes... but no explanation why 3 = 1

Do you use an alternate math than the rest of us?

How does it work?

One God 3 forms of him
>God a infinite energy ×infinite mass=God
>the son the human form of god
>the holy ghost the spirt of God
>

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

So you worship 3 gods?

Why do you claim it's monotheism then?

But dying jesus talked with his Pa on the cross.
So two separate beings.
That's two gods and so who is this ghost?

No you only worship god. You aspire to be like Christ n the holy ghost is the power of god or some shit lol it's not 3 god's.. Christ is no more a god than you and I and we can both aspire to be spiritually enlightened but ain't nobody got time for that shit we running the rat race

So jesus isn't holy?
But this ghost is?
But they're not gods... but they're god?

if god knows everything then how come he cant tell you how many tootsie roll licks it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop

God born as a human not just God as human form like in the beginning but real human can talk to God because he is a man at that point of time he could also die if you didnt notice

OMFG I quit you keep putting words in my mouth. Troll on faggots

You jew

So it's like magic... you say there are three of them but then you wave a wand and say there's only one because you made the other two disappear as I was looking at them?
It's just jesus magic... and we ignore the math cuz it be inconvenient to the storyline?

So three gods... or two and some sort of pet ghost that nobody understands?

It doesn't make much sense... but it IS consistent, I'll give it that.

Magic is just science you cant comprehend and it seem this is a petfect example

So there are three... but we're all supposed to ignore that and say "one" if anyone asks?

Your useing the wrong definition of ghost you say ghost is a dead beings spirit i say it can exist while a a being is liveing

Yes 3 but they only have one spirit if you where to controll 3 video game characters at once would 3 people be playing or just one you

So... it's not really monotheism is it, if you have to cheat and pretend there's not three, even though each does something different and is a separate entity even to the point of some communicating with the others, as described in that bible.
Three gods. Got it now. Thanks.

Why is incest ilegal and also a sin according to the bible, but yet at the begining they fuck like rabbits , perfect sence among other shits.

But they talk to each other in the bible.
That is inconsistent with 'one'... that means three 'players', therefore three gods.

Jesus magic is special.
Yahweh makes incest ok because he has a dick He doesn't use because there's no Mrs God in the story.
So it's fine...

No only jesus as a man speaks to God as a work because he is sinless and perfect as a man

If you have no god then how can you say incest is wrong