Wwyd to this slut?

wwyd to this slut?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4uur9B7RFN8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

these threads are autism, kid

I'd fuck her, because you'll never do.

I'd get her a wrap or a sarong or something. then go out and get mai tais together.

Wpuld get her on her knees and fuck her face until i cum all over her.
Reply 4 reply

this threads are for cyber cucks... not even a true creature.

she makes me want to finger her asshole while i spit in her mouth. I like.

Wpuld throat fuck her hard making her gag and choke on my cock. I would watch as her makeup snears and as saliva covers her face.
I would cover her face in cum and watch it drip down onto her tits.

Reply 4 reply

What would you do with her?

I would bend her over and pound her ass until she was begging me to fuck her pussy then I'd witch straight from her ass to her mouth and throat fuck her until she was crying and I was about to nut and then I'd fuck her pussy and blow my load inside her. What would you do to my girl?

Same girl

PIn her down and choke her while my big fat cock slides in all the way to my balls, spit in her face and fuck her deep and hard, so it hurts.

That's my sister, do what you want.

Hey, 19/M here, any girl wanting to be pregnant and settle down with a guy?K.i.K me: Solvalou

What would you do with mine? (There's more pics of her in this thread)

Would bend her over a sink and fuck her from behind as i pull on her hair and chome her. I would fill her cunt with my cum and then make her get on her knees so i can enjoy her mouth.

I would have her on her knees ao i can face fuck her i would have her lookijg up at me as she chokes and gags on my cock. I wpuld cover her face in cum.

I would bend her over that sink and slap her ass till its red and i wpuld push myself into her tight ass. I would fuck her ass until i came inside her.

I wpuld have her on her knees so she can bob her head up and down on my cock. After awhile i would grab the back of her head and fuck her face harder and faster until i needed to cum. I qpuld pull out and cake her face covering her glasses and face in cum.
Reply 4 reply

She's ready for your cock

Id have her on her knees, face to the floor squeezing my cock in her arsehole whilst pulling her hair back and tonguing her mouth

Is tie her up and sit her on her knees and slap her face with my cock until it was red, then I'd start throatfucking her until her makeup was streaming down her face and when she went deep I'd hold her head down and surprise her with a load in the throat. Can you reply to more pics of my girl?

I'd walk over to her grab her by the hair and stick my tongue down her throat while pulling and squeezing her tits extremely harshly.id then slap her face until she is crying and stop her crying by putting my cock down her throat. After that I'd get her worn thong and make her inhale it after which I'd stick it in her mouth so that the gusset is touching her tongue. I'd then stick my cock in her ass dry and slap her ass until it was red raw. Finally I'd bring her out on the street naked at night and make her blow drunk men and hobos.
WWYD To my slut?

Respect on that shirt.
I would first eat her out before making her get to her knees where i would throat fuck her after i wpuld have her on all 4s so i can fuck her ass hard until i cum inside her tight ass.

I wpuld look down at her face as she chokes and gags on my cock i wpuld watch her makeup smear and saliva making her maleup messy.

I would feel up her tits as she bobed up and down on my cock i wpuld enjoy her lips and grab the back of her head and throat fucl her hard. After awhile i wpuld pull out and lay her on her back and fuck her cunt until i came filling her up with cum.

Reply 4 reply

Anal rape her in front of her dad who's tied to a chair. Once i've pounded her bleeding ass hole long enough Ill pull out and cum on her face. Id then make her crawl to her dad on suck his cock until he came in her mouth.

I think my sister liked your idea user

her. you deserve it.

Be rough with my girlfriend.

I would grab her by the back of her head and force her to her knees i would f9rce my cock into her mouth and start throat fucking her hard. I would watch as she chokes and gags on my cock i would also watch as she crys and as her makeup smears. After awhile i would pull out and throw her onto her hands and knees and fuck her from behind hard making her scream in pain. I would fuck her harder and harder until i pull out and go into her cunt a fill her with my cum. I wpuld tie her up and take her to a poor part of town and let homless people use her like a toy.
Reply 4 reply

Would bend her over the bed and fuck her from behind while i slap her ass.

i would put her on her stomach and start pounding her ass until she was begging me to stop and then I'd roll her over on her side and bring her leg up toward her stomach and continue pounding her ass until I came as deep in her ass as I could and then I'd make her push it all out. Could you reply to more of the pics of my girl? There's a lot on this thread

Im only doing the ones that reply to me lol soz m8. Lovely girl tho have a kik?
I would grab her by the back of her head and throat fuck her hard i wpuld watch her makeup smear and saliva start to cover her face. After awhile i would throw her onto her back and fuck her tight cunt until i cqme inside her.
Reply 4 reply

I would fuck those tits and cover her face in cum.

Would face fuck and cum in her hair.

Any nudes of this one

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4uur9B7RFN8

Food review

No sadly

Cuck threads are cancer

would make her sit on my face and bump me so i can tongue fuck her asshole and pussy while she chokes me with her ass.
r4r

She would love that

wwyd to this slut?

It's hard to type with one hand! amiritem8?

shes ugly but got a whacking body, is she your gf or what? would totally eat her ass out for hours.
wwyd?

She's waiting for the facefuck

Id blindfold her, force her out of that dress until shes in her lacy underwear. force her back to my hotel room and tie her to the bed face up. thats where you come in. you sneak in and facefuck your own sisters slut mouth consequence free while i abuse her asshole. ill be pounding her ass so hard itll force her to take your cock in her throat each time i thrust, making her gag and choke on her own brothers cock until you cum deep in her esophogus forcing her to swallow. you can stay and watch after that as i take my time stretching each of her holes, going back and forth from her asshole to her mouth, forcing her to clean off her own shit and blood before i blow my load all over her tear and cum stained face. afterwards shell come crying to you about how she was raped, completely unaware that she has a belly full of her brothers cum.

i like your ideas user. WWYD to humiliate and degrade this butterface? reply for replies

Would totally smash the hot blonde in this thread

WWYD to her?

Wwyd4

nice trips, nice ass. would lift her dress and sniff her asshole spreading her ass with her thong still on. more?