WHAT'S THIS?

WHAT'S THIS?

NO HUNGER GAMES THREAD!?

HUNGER GAMES THREAD,BITCH!

A WHOOPING 48 CONTESTANTS ARE NEEDED!

POST YOUR CONTESTANTS' NAME AND PICTURE BELOW.

GOOOOOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tbWS0j2fulY?t=32m28s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My entry : Jesus the Dino Saviour

Yamcha

Retarded Pupper

Mabel

Avril

Bane

remove kebab will join your fight

Put

jew bait will fight for his shekels

Tits

"Ylyl thread"

carl will cease your memes and fight in the games

Al Bundy

Topiary

Mr. Propane

Supreme Spoilt Brat

dis gust

macho man is now a tribute

Ecstasy

Piccolo

Lord Putin

Your mom

El Diablo Supremo

Hitler Senpai

Family bliss

Intellectual rapist

Current Year

Sad Batman

Das Juden

Edward Kenway

Britbong Scout

Barry Bee Benson

Moderate Muslim

Fernando

op start it up

Moonman

joy

Ronnie

Dick Gumshoe

RIP Norbert Hofer

Zoidberg

lasaga

Soviet Autismo

CTR

nogger

Smug Anime Face

the rael gauls

Sonichu

Bine

Dunno Turmp

Frieza

48 images OP hurry up

dunno if im late but

patrick

youtu.be/tbWS0j2fulY?t=32m28s

King Nikochan

banananator

THE GAMES ARE ABOUT TO START!

GENTLEMEN,PLACE YOUR BETS!

Nice.

Sick

zoidberg always wins

Yamcha's had a rough year, but I believe in him.

i bet real gauls they wiz kings and sheit

AND SO IT BEGINS!

damn, we got a good cast today

Should be interesting.

muslim is dead remove kebab can die in peace

DAY 1!

LOSERS WHO DIED FIRST!

>Lord Putin receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor

feel bad for your mom

F Bane

Fucking noggers

Muh soviet autismo-soldier gonna hunt them all down

damn whites stealin the rael gauls history n' culture n sheeeit

Dis gust for the win

the slavs should team up

NIGHT 1!

How does this work?

Damn, Zoidberg....

the edgy oc is being edgy this worked out so well

No.. not Yamcha.

gealorius serbia

Dis gust ftw tho right?

DAY 2!

i meant ecstasy being a stupid piece of shit but that also

Das Juden actin like a Jew

piccolo has gone soft

MORE DEAD FOLKS!

RIP Yamcha

What in the name of God didst thou claim of me, thou miserable wretch? I must inform thee that I am a knight of unsurpassed valor and I have many a time participated in raids against the Viking rebels and have assuredly slain thirtyscore of them. I have trained in the art of simian warfare and none can challenge my skills of archery. Thou art nought in my eyes but another target. I shall exterminate thee with such accuracy that has never before been seen upon this mortal plane, hear me now. Didst thou truly believe thou couldst slander me so upon the tapestry? Reconsider your position, fool. As I write this, I am in the process of contacting my network of assassins across the land of England and they are tracking your movements at this instant, so thou would be wise to prepare thyself for the coming storm. The storm that destroys the unfortunate object you refer to as your life. Thou art assuredly deceased, knave. I can appear at any location and at any time, and can end thy life in seventyscore ways, and that be only when using my bare hands. But I am not solely skilled in fisticuffs; I also posess access to the entirety of Duke William's armory and I will make full use of it when banishing your body from the entirety of the earth. Thou scoundrel, perhaps hadst thou known what apocalyptic vengeance thy "clever" jests were to bring upon thee thou wouldst have held thy tongue. But thou couldst not, nor did not, and now thou art paying the due price of thy actions, fool. I shall defecate fury upon thee and thou shall flounder within it. Thou art truly smote, knave.

>tits distracted by man
There's a dead meme for this

Will you be hosting afterwards?

Nogger was district 11 because district 11 is farming

NIGHT 2!

meh v

What in the name of God didst thou claim of me, thou miserable wretch? I must inform thee that I am a knight of unsurpassed valor and I have many a time participated in raids against the Viking rebels and have assuredly slain thirtyscore of them. I have trained in the art of simian warfare and none can challenge my skills of archery. Thou art nought in my eyes but another target. I shall exterminate thee with such accuracy that has never before been seen upon this mortal plane, hear me now. Didst thou truly believe thou couldst slander me so upon the tapestry? Reconsider your position, fool. As I write this, I am in the process of contacting my network of assassins across the land of England and they are tracking your movements at this instant, so thou would be wise to prepare thyself for the coming storm. The storm that destroys the unfortunate object you refer to as your life. Thou art assuredly deceased, knave. I can appear at any location and at any time, and can end thy life in seventyscore ways, and that be only when using my bare hands. But I am not solely skilled in fisticuffs; I also posess access to the entirety of Duke William's armory and I will make full use of it when banishing your body from the entirety of the earth. Thou scoundrel, perhaps hadst thou known what apocalyptic vengeance thy "clever" jests were to bring upon thee thou wouldst have held thy tongue. But thou couldst not, nor did not, and now thou art paying the due price of thy actions, fool. I shall defecate fury upon thee and thou shall flounder within it. Thou art truly smote, knave

rest in piece glorious serb. you will be avenged

>Moonman dies from hunger
kek