I'm 21 Years old and my 27 year old Sister left me her panties under my pillow. How do I make this work...

I'm 21 Years old and my 27 year old Sister left me her panties under my pillow. How do I make this work? We both clearly have some acceptance issues, I'm thinking of just leaving a massive cum shot in the panties and putting them back in her room. This is the best New Years gift I've ever had, her panties smell so god damn good.

Pic semi-related (Looks so much like her it tingles my dick,)

just give them back, no cum, she might have just, uhm, misplaced them yknow

Yeah man I leave my shit in other people's beds all the time.
Fuck off man, let him be perverted with his sister.

Do it. Don't be a pussy. OP post results

timestamp

post the panties with timestamp

Save the massive cum shot for her

Bump

Look her dead in the eyes, hand them back to her, and tell her that they smelled great.

Just another bs thread trying to get us to play his stupid game. Show more pics of her, we want a T.S. and face pic or it never happened

fucking do it faggot

That's a good plan, OP. Sniff them, blow a fat load in them, then leave them on her bed or under her pillow or something.

Whats the worst that could happen
>'user, did you cum on my panties'
>'yeah'
>[sis silently leaves]
>never speak of this again

best thing
>'user did you come in my panties'
>'yeah'
>'thought you did, thats why i'm wearing them just now'
>[user barebacks sister]

I honestly think that's a good plan. Please report back with results.

This
Just be like "yea my bad"

Can you post a pic

Pics man

Stop answering ya bunch of poopsmokers, faggot OP is clearly a fucking faggot who blows massive dick whilst getting dicks in the ass

All of this isn't true and there's nothing of value here you niggerfaggot manboobed fucks

Oh yeah also

sage

>triggered

Pic related.

Already 1 step ahead.

I feel like I'm too paranoid/shy/anxious to admit this. I could be homeless if I fuck this up.

It'll be a few days, she's away for New Years and I'm planing on celebrating away from home too

>OP detected

Seriously, my bad. I've lurked for months so I didn't know filesize could only be 2mb when uploading a pic (didn't think my iPhone 4 took pictures that large cause, it's a piece of shit that should be burnt.)

I thought you were bullshitting
Get bukkaked anyways faggot

Hello? Update

Maybe I shouldn't have wrote time specifics, probably not many Ausfags online right now. Ah well, 7:30am for me.

Holy shit you hero

OP i want to get with my little sister, do it. I beleive.

Believe in the me that believes in you

I am your Kamina to your Simon

I'm An ausfag better shit is on at this time

Is there anybody in your home who could have put them under your pillow as a prank?

You find them, return them and somebody comments that you have woman's clothes. Everybody laughs etc.

How will you explain to your sister and the prankster why you left your cum on them!

Leaking my way to 2017...try this out on any girl in your school lol snap-leak-cf

Don`t do any major movment like these one that you are planning.

Just create sex tension touching her belly and legs, drink with her and you will feel the moment that she will be opened sexually to you.

She gave you a hint. But there is a game beeing played. Outsmart she. And to do that, you have to act confident like 'I know what is going on'. If you push too much in a day that she is not in the mood you`ll lose everything. Don`t be to fast or slow.

Create sex tension like I said, it`ll be a moment that will flow without artificial intervension.

This is right.
They r horniest before their period starts. They go from normal to bitch to horny to bleeding bitch.
Gotta catch her right there. Once it happens once u r set

Negative, that's a good call but trust me, I'm paranoid as fuck from all the drugs I do; so I would have thought of this first. I'm certain she put her panties there before she left for her New Years party.

Yeah I feel you, You sort of put into words what I was thinking. It's just easy to act of impulse and blow a load you know? How the fuck does a sibling get across to another that they want to fuck the shit out of them for the sheer fact that it would be taboo as fuck and thrill seeking? I guess we'll never know.

Hand the panties to her when noones around, smile and walk away. She will want to fuck you so bad, she will keep surprising you like panties under the pillow. One night she'll be sucking your cock in your bed when everyones asleep.

tl;dr Play it cool, let her make the move

hmmmm cum could be a bit risky...

>go up to her panties in hand
>thank you for leaving your panties in my bed
now if she reacts negatively you can just pretend like you were being sarcastic.
if she replies:
>youre welcome user
respond with.
>they smell good, i would mind another pair.
you have to easy her into it.

More pictures of her panty !!!

this

> How do I make this work?
Start bribing her big $. To prank me, my sister used to purposely not flush the toilet after using it. When she found out I had a scat fetish and would rub it all over my cock she stopped doing it. Then I started paying her to do it. Then I started to pay her even more to have her go right in front of me. Then I traded my car for scat sex with her which was wonderful. If you want it, you gonna half to pay. All sisters have their price.

This sounds like a man with a plan

He's right

>trading your car for sex
op never do any of this.

do this

What kind of fucked in the head shit is this ....

Youve got one Ausfag OP, i got you boi
Ram that ass, pic of sister if you can too? I wanna judge if the ass is indeed rammable