Wtf has happened to the world?! why do young mothers think it's acceptable to dress like this?!

wtf has happened to the world?! why do young mothers think it's acceptable to dress like this?!

>oh good
>this lonely faggot again

post the cock tributes for her

When was it any different since the invention of the camera?

there arent any, but just look at her

0 problems with that. In fact, she should make more

But we need more white women dressing like this and getting pregnant with white men's babies. We are losing the race. I see no problem with this.

she has a young daughter and a boyfriend! no she should not!

Says only you. Glad no one put you in charge

Get laid, you FUCKING cringelord lonely fat spastic.

I'd rather not live under sharia law

Tell us why you hate her & how your too afraid to try an suck those tits but instead bitch about her on the chan

She's a nice person but I'm disgusted at how she dresses

I'm sure she gets plenty of compliments from others

Because she's a slut.
What's so hard to understand?

Go to bed and stay there. You sound like a muslim

My first day outside of the basement
By OP

I chuckled

how do you think she became a young mother

>would young mother again

I totally agree with you, no decent man is going to want a piece of her and she'll go on getting used by piggish men. Who cares though, no one forced her to wear those clothes

yeah that's their problem. boyfriend is a no balls fag and she's a terrible mother.
but she has a neat body and I need to bust a nut

She has a boyfriend too btw and goes out drinking with her friend dressed like that

People cheat all of the time. Why is this news to you if that's what's actually going on?

Being from Britain I have no trouble accepting this. Half of the lassies in my town dress like that, kid or not.

can you post more op

she has a kid so you know she puts out

She has a rather shit sense of style.

Id make her a single mother

found one

What are u gay or something

You just did that?

nope, i found it

she got it
she flaunting it

why is that such a big problem for you faggot?

Where? I've never seen that before

Attract more black cocks so your cuck generation can raise her kids.

I see this same post over and over again. What is your infatuation with her? She rejected you didnt she? Because she did, now it bothers you of her lifestyle, but before it didnt. You are bitter.

Gif related. What OP felt like during rejection

>make

Meet a stripper at a tittybar, date said stripper, then expect the ho to stop stripping. Love the reasoning there.

How does it make you feel to know that I fucked her in the ass then shoved my cock in her mouth while her kid was sleeping on the floor next to the bed?

That turns me on moron