Hello Sup Forums Indianfag here

Hello Sup Forums Indianfag here.

I've recently got my first job after finishing my college a few months ago. My parents have been since actively looking for a bride to arrange my marriage with and they've also received a few offers/inquiries about me.

(Roll-back a month ago)

After going through several prospects, my family finally setup a meeting with the family of a particular grill(she looked great in the pics) sometimes around mid-november. They seemed to get along well gave their approval and decided that I would be meeting the girl on 1st January(think of it as a date with physical contact STRICTLY off-limits) so that we could get to know each other before finalising other stuff.

The problem is I've never talked to a girl before. How and what could I possibly talk about for 2/3 hours? How do I make sure that I don't fuck it up?

(Also, if it helps - I will be 24 tomorrow and she recently turned 20)

Help me get my waifu pls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhLis-nKxmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

D E S I G N A T E D

S H I T T I N G

S T R E E T S

are you looking to get beat up

Is that even possible?

Just don't fart poo in loo.

Are you okay with all this, OP? The arranged marriage I mean.

Yeah I am okay with arrange marriage. Can't have it any other way from where I come from.

Ask about her, listen when she is talking and ask follow up questions. Tell her about yourself but dont brag, be humble but confident. Find common interests and talk about those, if there arent any express an interest in one of hers. Just be you m8 you're gonna be fine.

how does it feel to be stuck in the Middle Ages OP ? what a great culture

>stuck in the middle ages
>on the internet
are you a literal autist?

stay mad Pajeet and don't forget to wipe your ass with your bare hands

Key to talking to girls is listening to them. You want to know the other person in a date. So ask things that will explain her thoughts & ideas. Hobbies, non-controversial current affairs, favorite celebrities. If her fav celebrity is a film star, ask u like that actor but not ur favorite and ask why she likes him etc.

In America, u talk to a girl and she will be in ur bed within an hour if u r white. By the time an american girl becomes 25, her pussy will be so used that it will be loose like after 10 births.

Just don't be a faggot OP. Do this and you'll be fine.

Am fellow shitnigger. My best guess is to ask her education, her job plans, what she plans to do after marriage. Ask interests, etc. Take my advice with a bucket of salt though. My parents won't start looking for another few years and this is small advice my already married cousins gave me.

Don't you feel like an idiot forcefully marrying some lady you don't know while everyone else who isnt from a retarded culture makes thier own choices? Like this is your entire life why waste it on some stupid tradition barbarians came up with?

You have talked to guys right?? Not that much different, maybe try to get to know her if you are going to spend the rest of your life together.

Good luck OP! Watch some videos like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhLis-nKxmo

We need more people like you in America who can actually articulate a sentence, unlike these Mexicans who don't even learn our language and turn this place into little Tijuana.

May the force be with you.

you're right

baabhabhiat should be stoned and/or raped if they dared to look at another man before the marriage.

please, drink a full glass of Ganges water and die

Not OP, but in practically all Asian cultures, marriage is seen as mutually beneficial, not for love. Like in Japan, once kids leave their parents, the parents "graduate". They don't file for divorce or anything, but simply go their own separate ways.

Great culture or not, from my point of view, there isn't a better culture to born in if you are a first born male in an upper class family. You will be treated like a king and literally every mistake you make will be overlooked.

All sorts of things you can ask her to provoke conversation:
>spit or swallow?
>shaved or bush?
>anal?
>3 way?
>why the fuck she'd be willing to marry an autist who comes to Sup Forums for relationship advice?