I sell oxycontin to judge in Blount Co, TN. The same judge gave me 30 days over first technical VOP...

I sell oxycontin to judge in Blount Co, TN. The same judge gave me 30 days over first technical VOP. Help me flip the script (no pun intended) on him. Need ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4uur9B7RFN8
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Next time he asks you for some oxy wear a hidden camera and film him. Make sure he is clearly distinguishable and you are not. Mail to police. Profit.

See if you can get his wife to suck your dick, like, as a bonus

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4uur9B7RFN8

cooldaddyjames2814?

I meet his son everytime. He is a known public figure here. I want to hang this asshole out to dry just like he did me

No proof, no schnozzola.

find a young go getter detective that wants to make a name for himself.

phone or contact records. text message records. go tell the police.

I like this. This is what ill attempt to do. Stay posted for results.

or local reporter if you can get any evidence of a link to the judge himself

>flip
do one
then kys scumbag

Blount co is a tiny city, my mother went to school with his son. So did everyones son. So that link alone isnt enough. Its a small city thing, everyone knows someone from his immediate family. Everyone knows his wife and himself take pain pills as their arent many pain clinics in my area, yet everyone goes to one. His son will undoubtedly contact me so daddy can make pill count around the 19th, like he does every month. Or maybe not since the sob locked me up

Penetrate his son's ass. Problem solved

Don't do a damn thing. Same judge will probably look after you in the future if / when you get busted again.

If you were in court and evidence was piled against you he could hardly let you walk out could he ffs?

This.

It was a technical violation, I pled guilty or original charge, took 6 years state paper after being bound over to criminal court got a technical vop aftet several years of no trouble.
Judge is a dick i wanna see him dope sick in a mugshot. Maybe ill call the dr.
Fuck yes thats the answer. Ill call the dr, screenshot all this, get the judge kicked out of the clinic and report the reason to wbir local news. Case closed. Calling NOW

Hey Caroline

POST PROOF

Honestly, I have none. Incriminating him incriminates me. Why would i keep proof. I just got out of jail anyway, didnt see this coming.

Not to mention, im typically a respected person in this community. Judgie boy aired my busines to the world though

Typically respected maybe but you're still a drug dealer. Man the fuck up. You do the crime you risk the time.

The judge made all your business public? Of course he fucking did that's what happens!

Where I live in the UK you get your name and partial address in the newspapers for a traffic offence.

Seriously mate - you may want revenge now but honestly take some time to calm down and let it go. Chances are you'll benefit in the future and even if you don't, you pleaded guilty to something you have admitted here that you did. What did you expect?

30 days is fuck all anyway - and I'll bet it wasn't high security. Fucking hotel more like.

"respected" kek.

Where I live in the US you get your name and partial address in the obituaries section of the newspapers for a traffic offence after you get shot.

Hahaha kekikus maximus I guess it would help if you're not black then?

30 days looks like you got off easy you spoiled brat.

Just found this amazing tool....see what celebrity you can leak lmfao snap-leak-cf

Help? Yes. Spare you entirely? No. Cops LOVE to shoot people. They'll take a white person if they can't find/get bored of shooting niggers

Yes, respected. Id show you but i wont risk my ass pissing off 4channers. Nonetheless, I already started this couldnt stop it now if i wanted to. And i pled guilty to my original charge, this was a simple technical violation for not appearing at a meeting.

It was high security as this county contracts out to us government to hold federal inmates. So you believe i should let this go? How do I let this go?

Hey! Campbell co. Here. Whatup tn bro. Its the same here. All local politicians are corrupt as fuck. Five or six families running everything. Good ole boy system. Im not from here and its annoying to see.

Honest mate much as I posted much faggotory too yeah I really think you need to let it go.

Take a few days, get drunk but not too drunk, get it in your head that you would probably do more damage to yourself by taking it further.

Some battles are worth fighting but we need to pick them carefully.

Is it really gonna benefit you much if you fuck him over?

Exactly how it is here. Im from here but i spent two years in los angeles and upon returning i stay astonished at the shit these little cities do.

Put some respeck on it.

This user knows. Fuck the judge over and he's got a better network of people than you have to screw you over even more.

Do you know about Skeeter Peetin??

Fuck that. Figure out a way to expose the sack of shit anonymously.

And if i do nothing isnt there the risk of continuing to do much worse things to much better people than myself? Does that matter at all, should it? He is a drug addicted judge giving kids fucking jersey numbers over first offenses. I do not mean myself and this 30 day bullshit, im talking about 16 year olds doing 3 years over 3.5 grams of crack or even worse weed. That isnt honorable

Where did you get his social media photos from? What a handsome man, it's a pity if he were to be fucked in prison albeit county. Would love to have him as a husband. No homo.
His name is beautiful as well; William Garrett Baker.

Not familiar. Do tell.

Wrong guy partner.

I
Loved
In
His
Mouth

It's a shotgun gang.

>actually thinking you can fuck over a judge

Nigger you must be actually retarded.

Where can i find crack around here anyway? All anyone slings is pills and shitty crank.

Why not? Just expose his drug abuse to the media. Easy peasy.

Whats a shotgun gang?

If your up for a drive go to chattanooga it is loaded with crack from atl

I did make a mistake. His name is Zachery Tyler Wilkerson. He is still hot. Again, no homo.

>implying the media will actually care
>implying you won't get on a hit list
>implying you won't disappear

He gave you a light sentence. Quit dealing before you ruin your fucking life. the choice is yours...not ours.

>
>
>>actually thinking you can fuck over a judge
>
>Nigger you must be actually retarded.
A judge in the neighboring city, knoxville was arrested for almost the same thing. It happens all the time around here man where 1 in 3 working adults are addicted opiates

Funny how the war on drugs lets you slide if you are white and abuse prescription pills.

He was probably like "this my pill dealer imma take it easy on a nigga"

So your dumbass not only was on parole, but you're now mad because a judge gave you 30 days? WHILE you're still dealing?

Fucking 30 days.

Motherfucker you are DUMB.

IT WAS A TECHNICAL VIOLATION HE PRETTY MUCH THREW ME UNDER THE BUS. I SEE PEOPLE DO 3 DAYS ON A TVOP

Im not on parole. Im on probation. Of course im still dealing, HES STILL BUYING.

Funny how the war on drugs lets you slide if you have zero priors and you have a higher chance of not committing a crime again. Like most white people.

Try again.

Stop pretending to be an user you are not. Get a fucking life. Attention seeking much? There, now fuck off.

Stupid how weed is illegal there so dope pills take over.

You know, they are actually pretty common in Tennessee and Georgia, where groups of kids will ride around on 4 wheelers and dirt bikes and have shotguns. They usually have them loaded with birdshot so they don't kill anyone or fuck up shit too bad but they ride around neighborhoods firing off rounds. Skeeter Peetin is the most prevalent one around here. They don't really seem to have an MO buy they have an odd gang-iness to them. They piss me off.

>Under federal sentencing guidelines, a person convicted of selling or attempting to sell oxycodone or OxyContin may face five to 20 years in prison, a $250,000 to $5 million fine, or both. As mentioned above, if the defendant is convicted of selling or attempting to sell the drug near a school or one of the other specified facilities, the penalty (both in years in prison and in fine) doubles. And, if anyone dies as a result of the drug sale (from overdose or otherwise), the defendant may face life in prison.

AND YOU'RE MAD ABOUT 30 DAYS?

WOW. Next fucking level of stupid.

Expect there is no "war on drugs" against prescription pills.

OK.

WHEN DO YOU START YOUR SENTENCE?

I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR 30 DAYS.

THINK ABOUT ME WHEN YOU'RE IN THERE.

That wasnt my charge. Not even close lmfao. I havent disclosed my original charge. Why assume it had anything to do with dealing, it didnt. And i got the 30 days over a technical violation of probation for not appearing at a meeting, i rescheduled the meeting and was arrested upon showing up at new meeting date

So they go around discharging a firearm?

>implying big pharma doesn't give the government billions each year
>implying cops don't aggressively arrest and watch out for people who abuse and sell pills

Maybe he didn't know who you are?

You are currently selling oxycontin.

If you are caught, that's 5-20 easily for you. And you HONESTLY think trying to "take out" a judge is your best option?

Nigger, he could destroy your whole life and you're getting mad over 30 days.

You're either a dumb nigger or a dumb fucking redneck.

Never seen or heard of such gangs and i live really close to where alot of 4x4 riding goes on. But ild totally shoot a faggot for trying to pull that shit anywhere near my house.

Heheh. Either thats really bad meth or aquarium salt. Weird shapes. I dont do drugs, just provide em.

Sell him a counterfeit oxy pill that actually contains fentanyl. It might kill him!

When you put it like that...

I like this best. Hahahahah. I love that. Ill have to grab a few next time im up north.

>cops ask around
>find out that his son as been getting him pills
>the son leads the cops directly to you
>you get life because you thought it was a good idea to kill judge.

Oooh. This

I never put a gun to anyones head and made them take any drug. Period. His actions his consequences

>And, if anyone dies as a result of the drug sale (from overdose or otherwise), the defendant may face life in prison.

I'm fully convinced you're retarded.

Give a fuck what you think. A known drug user dies from overdose. Case closed no matter who you are. Unless you know southern small town politics gtfo

Nigger you should have recorded the shit. If that faggot has power you record it every time. Now you have the power.

Just sent an email to the Blount County Government ([email protected]) with this entire thread. It shouldn't be too hard to track down someone from a "small town" who just got 30 days for a technical. Enjoy your conspiracy to commit murder. Sup Forums will give the officials the IP that you used and it's an easy case. Another drug dealer put away. You also admitted guilt on a public forum about selling.

Do people you know just straight up tell you "these oxys are fake"? You can probably spot a counterfeit or weird looking one up close if you have experience but do you have the kinds of connects that'll just tell you?

Huehuehuehue. Do itt :)

Sell him bad shit.

..............why would you do that?

You moran.

Because someone online was mean to him. Kek. Snitch faggot.

Kind of true. Never gave too fucks about opiates until weed supply dried up. Since I'm a miserable failure who can't get by without drugs, I tried hydro for first time since it was plentiful where I was. Realized I liked it a lot but thankfully found kratom and just use that for my opiate urges. Point is, if I could just walk into a store and buy pot I wouldn't have tried hydrocodone.

you dun fucking goofed up OP

That doesn't mean ops story ISNT true. Not the guy who sent email but cops have thrown people in prison for less.

Judges are civil servants I think so they take threats or perceived threats seriously. It's a good bit more likely to get into legal trouble threatening a judge than your run of the mill McDonald's working dipshit Sup Forumstard

>posting this on a known FBI honeypot like Sup Forums
>being this fucking retarded

You got caught from something else you dumb fucking dealer. All you dealers are the same dumb fucking idiots. You deserve what you got. Don't be a little snitch faggot cause he bought something from your dumb ass before. He's not going to give you immunity, nor should he for selling him some pills.

Fuck with a judge like that, you'll get your ass fried, but yeah try it, scum of the earth.

Oh yeah?

Well I'm going to jump on DONALD J TRUMP and inject him with 2ccs of marijuana! And I'm seewious aboit it too!

Allah snackbar!

Funny how people grow a conscience when it justifies revenge.

You may be right