Can anyone with knowledge and experience with gettin women help me with this...

Can anyone with knowledge and experience with gettin women help me with this? I'm attractive but have massive insecurities when it comes to getting women. I have no job, I have no money and no car either, I'm going to university in 2 weeks, but I feel as though I'm an absolute scrub when it comes to this. I've never had a women in my life, and have only just started talking to women at age 20. How can I improve the most in this area of my life and improve confidence? I really have been internally terrified of talking to women up to this point in my life, and I really need to improve quickly...what can I do?

TL;DR- Suck at getting girls but attractive, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EnvhdXfP_cI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

bump again

Just hide your fear and beta feelings, women can smell it a mile off. No harm in taking a girl to a bar the first date either, alcohol is a great banter enhancer. Just don't get too trashed a make an embarassment of yourself.. but working up to the dating stage? Don't come off too eager, but try and remain interesting.

I do but these cunts only want money and cars apparently. I attempt to be interesting but have no life. Wtf, how do you get this. I'm fine at doing all that and conversation and shit, but it's fucking bullshit. Called me a scrub still living with parents at 19. Wtf looking for some guidance no help from older friends or siblings..

Mate, you need to lose that attitude, I was the same, thinking they only went for dickheads and that but it's just not true. I don't have a car, I sure as shit don't have and money and I've not even had a job yet, but I've done alright.. just need to get them alone or drunk hahaha and just make witty comments, nothing cringy or overly sexual though

I am so ready for women.

I've been going hard in the pickup tactics, do you invite them over to chill for drinks at your place as *friends* first? Or do you just flirt with them through FB or something and have em over to fuck. Honestly, people don't go outside where I live and online is the best bet to meet em besides bars. Also what is flirting.

Because I've read books on the topic and flirting by those standards is using your voice and tonality to project sexual interest. I.E. picturing them naked while talking to them while talking.

Work out more, more testosterone and dopamine will naturally make you more confident ALSO you will look more muscular which will also help your confidence. Also read every day, can't stimulate their mind if you can't stimulate your own, got to work out the mind just like the body.

like what kind of books?

One last thing, don't pick up girls at a bar if you are looking for a good healthy relationship.

Right, first things first, drop any tactics or strategies.. women find them creepy and will not find it attractive if they realise you're trying them hahaha! and I've met girls on nights out drunk and also I've got with some thanks to facebook or tinder. And also try and never say friend, espeically to say to a girl chill as friends. if she only wants friendship she will be the one to tell you. As for flirting, don't really know what to say. it's not really that important, once you need to flirt you're pretty much already in there.

Any kind of book as long as it is appropriate for your reading level, what you read about is up to you.

No job, no money and no car? Get a life kid. Then you may dream about girls. Get a fucking job asap and start to become a man. You will get girls when you are ready. You fell insecure bexause you know your life sucks. Witch means your are not dumb.

Also dude you said you were attractive so like, you don't even need good chat honestly hahaha

Hahah, good points! I'm in too deep on the Pickup though, too many hours spent..."studying." Plus..it's "game," right?

Do you or anyone else on here tell everyone on this thread what the main factors that attract women are. There are some videos on youtube that explain them, but hearing some other viewpoints would be great.

Yeah for sure! Any suggestions? Most things cost money right? How can one go get a life? Getting a job is easy, but deeper than that. Even with a job when I had one I was unsuccessful with women though, so it might be somehting deeper than that.

What. Yeah but I want to be really good at it too. Attractive and everything but with n confidence to approach and chat and keeping it going with girls up you're pretty much useless. AmIright? Or am I missing something here. Thank you btw this is a great help. .

How can you improve your life, realistically. I've set goals an everything but nothing ever seems to happen. I never follow through. How can one fix this.

Where can you find good healthy relationships, and how would you approach and start one with women?

he's trolling, fuck

They like men. Real men. It is the way you talk, what you do, how you do that builds up your image. If you haven't do anything with your life you will never be seen as a man. Lots of friends asked me why I got girls they could not even start a conversation. And I am uglier and not fit. But I had jobs since I was 14yo, was a boyscout, went camping/hunting/fishing whenever I could, bought my first car when I was 16. So I always had a story to tell or I could help someone on something.

Ahh.

I don't have many skills.. Where do YOU meet women?

I was not trolling. You have to discover what you like to do and why. When you work you learn things, talk to people and start to see the world under different perspectives. From a job you will get money to do more things, discover yourself and try more things. This will develop you, help you get confidence, grow as a man. And woman will notice it. And you will have more things to say, to do and to show. And life will happen.

So much beta. What type of man won the sex in caveman days. The strongest. The most manly an masculine.

Aw sorry mate, I thought those were all OP's comments hahaha

Hahah they were OP's comments. Holy daygame.
youtube.com/watch?v=EnvhdXfP_cI

First at school, then college campus. Working part time on a store. Working on summer camps. Working as a bartender. Working on a petrol station. Riding motorcycle (old crappy one, I am poor). Now I am married...

Shit, I'm in the same boat. Attractive, but am socially inept around women. It's bad. I have had women come up to me and want to talk to me, women flirting with me, women looking at me, but I avoid them for some reason. AVPD or some shit. Hell, even my neighbor had an interest for me. She moved to my city recently and actually came up to me to say hi. Too bad I'm a fucking shut-in. She's 16 and I'm 18, though. Too many missed opportunities.

I'm pretty sure it's jsut getting out of your comfort zone consistently and just doing anyways. But failing considerably until you get it right. Live and learn attitude. Doubt its AVPD don't psychoanalyze yourself, you're fine. But yeah I feel the same way, it sucks.