Eternal /got/ general

Based Thorne edition

old

Jonsa fags BTFO

Adding fuel to fame, actress Sophie Turner, who plays Sansa Stark, shared some bold predictions of what is ahead on the show. Turner predicted Daenerys Targaryen will wed her nephew Jon Snow in "Game of Thrones" Season 7.

"I think Jon and Daenerys are going to end up together, probably," Turner told Variety. "I feel like Jon and Sansa would be a strange one, especially because isn't it considered not legitimate if you haven't consummated the marriage, and I really don't think either of them would be particularly up for that."

Cast her

I liked show Allister.

Lord Stark, I'm Kingsguard.

>tfwywnfmitb
jdimsa

The other half of the decapitated Shaggydog

>Thinks she understands Dabid

Let's talk about the best Valyrian house, House Velaryon.

Reminder to report the potato-spammer

Alys Kartsark

racists BTFO

I'm torn between Sersh and Sophie. Sersh has more talent, but Sophie is probably the better lay.

You mean House Manwoody

Has he even been brought up in this past season?

She'll never work again

Reminder that if D&D write her fucking ghost, Sophie will act the scene out.

which one?

P R E S T O N

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST GIRL DON'T DO THIS TO YOURSELF

Okay, who wants to place bets on hair color? I think we can all expect to see technicolor hair on her within the fort night

Nope, don't think so.

I think he'll return in S7 now that Arya is back though.

His storyline is over

What's taking Alt Shift X so long?

THOUGH ALL MEN DO DESPISE US

>Manwoody

>Valyrian

Oh is it Irish potato day?

She never was going to in the first place, her acting was so shit they couldnt bring her back for S5 despite her wanting to

They might make him lord of the Stormlands, due to some floobydoo D&D writing magic

WE FISH TOGETHER WE DISH TOGETHER

I missed the Valyrian bit. I just wanted to post the best house.

I'm 90% sure they'll bring him back next season. They're running out of characters to kill

first for s1 dany

Wrong. Sandniggers will catcall you, grope you, possibly even rape then kill you due to being an unholy white slagpig

But user, I already posted the best house

Denersh Drogonen of course

just boasting

>implying NTF didn't get it cause casting couch

Who is this bitch? I didn't even noticed that Myrcella's actress changed. She has like what, five scenes total?

kill yourself

C O D D
O
D
D

Loyal to the one true king

In order for her to know that would require her to go outside of her own very white neighborhood in Potatoland.

>looks like a gayer version of charlie the unicorn
top art tbqh

Give me two good reasons Littlefinger wouldn't pressure Sansa to marry Jon when he turns out to be Rhaegar's kid

She had like two scenes in S2. I think she had one line of dialogue as well.
She's only remembered because she kept posting vines about being desperate to come back to the show.

she seems unbearable

i need only one, hes littlefinger

fine

this is incredibly embarrassing

Look at that fierce, majestic seahorse. No other house has half the intimidation factor of the Velaryon banner.

i wonder what the real reason was for firing her

the fact that someone took a cap, saved it and reposts it is equally if not more embarrassing

cute

>i'm white and have privilege
>therefor all white people have privilege

and they're not the racist ones

descended from dragon dildo lords for sure

He had Sansa marry Ramsay when it meant he could scheme to get the North, why wouldn't he pressure her to marry Jon who even as a bastard, with enough support and an army could become king?

Not to mention the North still likes Jon's merits and character, not having Jon around in some big capacity is gonna fuck their unity and morale up tpbh with you fampai

>nobody treats me differently because of the color of my skin
>we have white privilege
The amount of mental gymnastics, maybe it's cause I just finished rereading 1984 but this is clear doublethink right?

>I know about the promise … Maester Theomore, tell them! A thousand years before the Conquest, a promise was made, and oaths were sworn in the Wolf's Den before the old gods and the new. When we were sore beset and friendless, hounded from our homes and in peril of our lives, the wolves took us in and nourished us and protected us against our enemies. The city is built upon the land they gave us. In return we swore that we should always be their men. Stark men!

t. Aimee

just ignore his sorry ass, you are only giving him the (You)'s he needs to not only achieve but maintain his limp erection. he is so sorry he will even reply to this unsolicited post with something highly original like that one of her in the hallway throwing the yellow bunny things and tell me im triggered

Not really I hate going far to be entertained

He'll make Salsa marry Jon and then he'll marry Bran. Double wedding.

She aged like milk.

BEND THE KNEE TO YOUR ONE TRUE KING

>aimee
>aged like milk

Hey Nell

is it irony that he chose just the head of a stag for his sigil?

JON! JON! JON!

Canonically executed in the name of the rightful king after becoming a religious zealot serial kinslayer.

JON, THE LORD OF LIGHT IS EVIL!

I love that him and Jon are bff right now.

...meanwhile on superior myrcella's instagram

This guy's pretty pathetic even by /got/ standards.

Post best memes from this season

Reminder that Davos actually hates Stannis now after he heard what happened to Shireen

So is Gendry the last Baratheon?

at least he lives in the scriptures

>"Yes!" Cries Davos, "R'Hllor hungers!"

lewd

>dem nachos

>dem fries

>dat corn

Goooooo, FUCK YOURSELF, SERSH, I WANT THAT

>dat Blue Moon

Well, that's gay.

He's not a baratheon, so no

Ugh, white men

he is not a baratheon

He's a bastard.

How the fuck does Asshai not rule the world edition.

I need to believe these two share a not-entirely-platonic, yet brotherly relationship

Not the guy posting Sersh, but who wins the fight

will there be s6e11? coz i mean 10 episodes is just not enough since most of it was fillers that didnt lead story anywhere

She's obviously birthing a shadow baby. Sansa wins.

Chunky Salsa is built for bar fights so my bet is on Sophie

There's only one of them I mean to bend my knee to and propose, DA PRINCESS IN THE NORTH

But Jon is a bastard and an undead freak and the northern lords don't care.

What happened to the Sons of the Harpy?

ayyy lmao

why did they make Davos say this?

>legitimised

Seriously, how does Asshai not rule the world?
>Dragon Riders
Shadow baby the rider
>Kings
Shadow baby
>Warlords
Shadow baby
>White walkers
Shadow-fucking-baby.

>northern lords

well there you go

A king can legitimize himself.