Were they heroes or monsters??

Were they heroes or monsters??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NEOlAMvPSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Heroic monsters maybe.

Liberals wet dream.. or a liberals preconcieved dream.. you decide

Heroic monsters for the monsters whom seek heroes, OP.

Edgy teen dream or monsters hero

monstrous fags

Second Columbine thread I've seen today, with both seeming to ficus on how they have been portrayed and perceived by media and the public.

What's the problem OP? Worried that you'll get flamed real good on the Internet after you kill all your classmates?

I wouldn't worry bro, you'll be dead.

not monsters or heroes, just over-dramatic babies who wanted to prove a cringey point.

Neither, they are a bunch of pussy faggots

>couldn't handle HS
>shot innocent people
>couldn't handle repercussions of their actions
>suicide

Like I said bunch a pussy faggots

Not the same OP from the last thread.

They helped raise awareness of the issue of bullying.

>Were they heroes or monsters??
They are dead.

No shit

The beginning of the safe space

>Implying mentally scaring people is okay.

>implying they didn't also mentally scar people

This video explains my opinion well. youtube.com/watch?v=9NEOlAMvPSU

I was in 9th grade when this happened. So yeah they were my hero's.

I remember when this happened the media and every one where calling them cowards. Cowards doesn't even make sense you have to have some some balls to do what they did.

Pro tip: high school sucks, deal with it

Agreed

I got a good laugh from them, so comedians?

If only they had a safe space, to protect them from the bullies and the bad things in life

>Pro tip: high school sucks, deal with it

Try telling that to anybody with low . self esteem

Need a safe place much?

Naawwhh i think you do cause normies like you can not handle people shooting up places for a reason instead of trying to prevent it from happening and help them all you fags do is push them and make fun of them kinda like how you did with Elliot.

We don't need safe spaces we need more Eric and Dylan's. Seems to me their classmates needed the safe space.

They were brave up until the point where they wussed out and committed suicide, should've accepted their consequences as men.

Got bullied and hopefully killed a couple of those asshats when they did what they did. I have no issue with them killing bullies. Now the rest who did nothing I do. We don't need safe places or puppies. We need to also stop allow bullies who are bigger and more of pick on smaller people. Hard to fight 5 people. Well unless you got a gun

Neither. They were misguided.

Just found this amazing tool....see what celebrity you can leak lmfao snap-leak-cf

Fuck off cancer.

A king with his queen

I graduated the same year they would have. I remember writing a song called "The Ballad of Klebold and Harris" shortly afterwards on my guitar. I was a songwriter back then.

Maybe they should realize HS is only 4 years long, 2 if you drop out, then escape. Maybe if they weren't a bunch a fags who shot innocent people but instead shot the people bullying them I'd feel differently. Maybe if after they killed and delt with their actions instead of the easy suicide way out I'd feel differently. Please tell me why they couldn't just kill themselves, instead of people who didn't bully them and their own lives?

By being giant pussies.

Those people that got shot didn't do a damn thing to stop the bullying. Most people aren't bully's they just sit back and watch and snicker at those being tormented.

The answer is simple they do it cause before they die they want to be heard they have something to say and if they just killed themselves without taking out others society wouldn't care.

So they deserved to die because they "indirectly" bullied by not stopping any bullying that they may or may not have been around to prevent? How you do you these people weren't bullied too?

It's society fault they did'nt help wahhhhhhhh :'(
Fuck off with that shit.

because being put on trial for a public shooting at a school would draw no attention.

Not what i am saying at all.

They were homos.

Fuck off normie.

Look at how many school shootings happened before and after Columbine where the shooter was arrested. Yes they make the major news outlets but fade quickly. Columbine stayed front page for weeks. And everyone was targeting everything music, movies, and video games.

I keked.

You think they are trying to be martyrs? Because they are not

couldn't handle highscool? yes.
shot innocent people? yes.
a bunch of pussy faggots? quite possibly.
but whats important to remember, is they laid the groundwork for many important government issued policies. if it weren't for dylan, much less klebold, this world would be an ENTIRELY different place, believe me. eric went on to save hundreds if not thousands in need and to this day is rumored to believe he is still alive today.

And now every shooter kills themselves because they want to be more "famous"? Nah they just realize in the moment prison sucks and take the pussy way out