Just watched the first season for the first time and it was fucking great, maximum comfy atmosphere

Just watched the first season for the first time and it was fucking great, maximum comfy atmosphere.

I heard the second season has a drop in quality, is this true? I'm a bit concerned because it has 22 episodes instead of 8 which is probably a bit too much.

Watch it anyway, even the shittier episodes have some great parts

Every time James or Donna show their face, skip the scene.

There is a drop in quality but theres still good stuff to be found in each episode

Watch up until they reveal the killer at least.

Ben Horne saved season 2 for me

great infograph, thanks

Always have to avoid Twin Peaks threads in case of spoilers.

You only need to watch the first 2 and final episode from season 2.

Ignore this pleb.

This. Season 2 is pleb filter. The only parts worth skipping are Nadine scenes and bully Zane scenes. Even the James subplot isn't as worthless as most contrarians make it out to be, it's just different

Literal faggotry

S2 has the GOAT character Dick Treymane

Watch until the killer is revealed, then skip to the last three episodes.

What version of Fire Walk With Me should I watch?

Any version that isn't censored

Season 1 was amazing. Season 2 has some great parts but I ended up just getting so fucking bored that I quit watching it. There is too much of a focus on characters that I don't give a flying fuck about, I really wish that the plot was more streamlined

Cooper might be my favorite protagonist in anything

You'll miss lots of classic moments if you skip any episodes. Like Lynch's cameo and David Duchovny in drag.

good taste

Yes it does drop
less quality TP is still fucking good

pic is objectively correct. it gets pretty shitty for a while but you've just got to power through. the last episode is worth it alone, easily one of the best episodes of the show

The mid season can feel like a slog, I won't deny it.

And even so, it's still my favourite show ever put on air. Even the "bad" episodes are unskippable to be honest. And when it picks up again for the last third boy oh boy does it fucking pick up.

Whos you're favourite girl user?

I blind bought the blu ray collection because I'm a big lynch fan, and i've been meaning to start it but its so daunting

Why? It's the most accessible thing he's done.

The soundtrack is amazing and underscores the entire experience so well

I don't know, to be honest. I've always had issues with starting hour long shows

>Whos you're favourite girl user?

Shelly for sure

Literally the worst advice.
Don't skip, power through the shitty subplots, have fun with Earle's ruse cruise and try to make sense of Josie's supernatural noir story, but most importantly pay attention to the small bits of lore and overral mythos that get built in season 2.
If you still haven't been spoiled, stay away from anything Twin Peaks related until you finish it, 'cause the finale is just fantastic.

Fair, she's pretty good. At least you didn't say Donna.

Audrey is great too but she's a literal succubus and that scares me

Checkmate is a good episode, so is The Condemned Woman.

Wounds and Scars is really fucking bad, and Miss Twin Peaks is as Damn Fine as anything in season 1.

its 45 minutes but a couple of episodes are an hour and a half

I dunno they were all kind of crazy, I'd rather just hang out with Cooper

SEASON 3 WHEN?!?!

Maddy seem normal and nice man.

Are we supposed to assume that they arrested Cooper after the end?
Cause I would have.

>tfw you'll never eat some tasty donuts with Cooper

>skipping the best sequence of the show

Wow nice spoilers shithead.