Should I suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs ass hole?

Should I suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs ass hole?

Other urls found in this thread:

goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/scat-play-—-eating-feces-safe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

Hello OP. Please can you explain the joy you get from repeatedly posting this thread??

I think you should try some kinky scat shit. I'm sure you can find a pretty boy like this dude to do it with.

Not sure how you limit chances of gettig sick, but I'm sure if you research it something will come up. Live your dreams user!

This site says it's not safe
goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/scat-play-—-eating-feces-safe

Maybe you could pull the shit out of his ass then rub it all over your body? Seems to be the safer option. I suppose the unsafe option has a kinda 'naughty' appeal though hey?

might as well. won't make you any less of a faggot

Well I can gladly tell you that there really is no moral reward for doing this... Every motive for doing this is driven by money.

The log of shit industry is a multibillion dollar industry and the more people who want to suck a log of shit out of andy sixx's asshole, the more rich we become.

So don't think our efforts are being exhausted on wasteful thinking, we're legitimately making money off this operation.

It's plain and simple: People want to suck shit out of andy sixx's asshole.

Ahh okay. Of course, I was being naive. So are you this Andy Sixx dude? Are you selling his shit? Or are you a rep for him?

I suppose there must be a lot of knock-off celebrity shits on the market hey?

Why specifically Andy Sixx???

I'm actually a private contractor for the BVB Army that has been hired by the BVB Army to run their fortune 500 enterprise.

Back in November when this whole thing kicked-off, the BVB Army made millions off selling andy sixx's warm logs of shit and they managed to hired my private firm to help with the public outreach programs to make sure that the people of Sup Forums were well educated enough about Andy Sixx's shit being offered to them.

So far, our firm alone has made millions off services to the BVB Army, whereas the BVB Army and Andy Sixx have made hundreds of millions off their marketing of Andy's shit logs.

Because Andy Sixx is truely a feat of nature. Look how perfect and manly and emo and gothic and deathcore he is. Even I, a private contractor, would love to suck a log of shit out of his asshole but the number one rule in this business I find myself in is to never get high off my own supply.

But on some days I have my taste...

Checked

Cause he's one of those lady boys you fags faun over

hm... suspect troll? Why would you need to use andy's poo itself. Why not get an army of people on the same diet, and just lie and say it's all his.

Actually.. fuck, I don't even understand trolling and memes and bs with you young fucks anymore.

Because that would be cheating the consumer out of the authenticity of what theyre paying for.
How do you know its a whole army full of people?
It could just be a few killionares who will pay a few steaks just to suck a big one out of his asshole.

Honestly, why the fuck do you enjoy this?

I'm picking young closethomo neckbeard crushing on Andy.

Live your dreams man. Or just post the link to buy, otherwise you're defo full of shit.

Say what you want, were the one revolutionizing the shitlog industry while you arent doing shit with your life

No you shouldn't. If you're hogging all the logs, there's none left for me.

Because the feeling of my lips pressed against his firm asshole is half the experience.

Fucking sage this shit, you fucking newfags.

Kek you dont even scratch the surface, user

go fucking sage your dick, you assfag

you make this thread daily or something?

hourly