Trap thread

trap thread

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/tanahmed98/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck me

Hiya!

have you people not clicked on my gifs? My thread failed apparently. Gotta try something else next time.

I did XP

No it didn't fail it backfired in your face you stupid IDIOT

Mmm delicious

I think you should stop this is degrading even for me

I want someone to grab my ass and pump me full of cum~

DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT

Now now, what's wrong sweetie? Can I make you feel better? I could cook a nice meal for you~

Maybe we can cuddle after I feed you and watch your favorite show. You can fuck me if you want~

Any traps or fembois from Ohio?

Sorry, but no.

Kik?

Sorry, I don't have one.

tfw I'll never find a cute trap in Edmonton.

Started hrt about a month ago and my dick barely works now. How do I fix this?

Ahhh, stupid 5

Well, that's it for me. If you guys want to see the rest of my pics, my tumblr is pattiesable.

roll*

nonpassable men and shit content

traps are passable you idiots, kill yourselves for posting a gross mans asshole when i went to search for tight girly faces and girl bodies

fucking shitty trap threads all year long
you sissies are to blame

Hell yeah My kind of thread

That five o'clock shadow tho

roooll desperately*

someone convince me to dress up for the next hour?

rreroll*

Would tongue mercilessly.
I'd do it as a public service.

Need more for science

Black mirror christmas special, they know where its at

I'd pump that bubble booty with cum til my balls ran dry. Moar

roll*

i'd love to taste that pussy, and then tease you with a few inches before diving straight back into your gaping hole with my tongue

Tam is here

Anyone like ;3

Just looks way too much like a dude. Sorry bro, I know you're trying really hard but it just ain't working out.

yes, moar

stop

;3

Cum tribute my slutty ass please boys

Stop means more right ;)

at least shave dude, damn

Yeah. I don't mean to come off as a dick. You do you and all that. But shaving your legs is a must for this kind of thing. You're supposed to be looking feminine and absolutely no one thinks hairy legs are feminine. It DESTROYS any illusion you might have. Other than that you're pretty great. But that's easily the biggest fantasy break which renders your images pretty useless

>Trap Thread
>posts faceless body in long socks

nice one

post a fuckin q t trap faggot!

Moar?

Sir, I ain't cumtribute female ass, only faggot butt

OK thank you for the thread back ill shave them tonight

is this a dude?

That is faggot butt and it needs you cum now

Would kiss and tickle tum.

its always better without the face though

so pretty

Spread that fuck hole then, slut. Show me you want my load

Sir, I insist, it might look round & fuckable but that's a girl's butt

>its always better without the face though

of course it is

Hello :)

glad we agree

Damn, I wish that was my dick going in your ass.

add your content then, you whiny little cunt.

W O W

me too

I'm glad you think it's a girls butt

Praise kek

HES A HOT MUSLIM TRAP

instagram.com/tanahmed98/

follow this muzzie and comment something about ahmed's clock

How big is that cock gonna get?

>lesbians
pls

Oh I'd like that to :)

:3

friday night? time to dress like a gurl and try to get random people to cum for me on omegle..

Looking to kik with a passable trap that looks like an 18 year old girl born with a gigantic penis.

Kik traplover33

me

kik?

God damn, you are one beautiful slut, any more? if thats you in the pic, how tall are you?

what tags do you use on there?

upvote for the gagball, I love that kinky shit

not me

i was being sarcastic to the last post

anyone have the DIY chastity pic?

Should I?

I prefer my penis gag, but you can't tell how far it goes down my throat from a picture ;)

>should I stop?
yes

everyone has a big ass with this angle...
get naked and we'll tell you if you're trapworthy

This. I used to love trap threads, but you fags just had to ruin a good thing.

c'mon dude is christmas be nice. Until Kalindra start with dat kind of pic. give her time

im thinking about getting a wig and being a cumslut at local adult store 'arcade area' dunno if i have the guts though

do it. then post pics