Does anyone who isnt a stoner or 14 year old virign actually like adult swim?

Does anyone who isnt a stoner or 14 year old virign actually like adult swim?

I don't know about all of adult swim, but I do like Rick and Morty, and occasionally Robot Chicken.

Worth it for Robot Chicken, Bob's Burgers, and Rick and Morty, maybe occasionally one of those fucked up artsy infomercials that they air

rick and morty and athf are good

im a stoner adult, I can't fucking stand anything cartoon network tbh

Ruck & Marty is overrated. The Amazing World of Gumball is where it's at.

Both are pretty good, normally can't catch The Amazing World of Gumball when it's on during the day though

Cartoon network faggotry.

Rick and Morty is alright. Adult swim back in the day was actually extremely progressive back in the day and you can have them you blame for the weaboos, they introduced anime to America.

MDE's World Peace was the best thing they ever had on that channel, and it got more viewers for a series premiere on that channel, and it got canceled. Fuck adult swim

Again, Adult swim introduced anime to America, so whether you love anime or hate, give credit to Adult swim.

Depends on what's on

adult swim has Toonami, Rick and Morty, The Boondocks, Black Jesus, the first season of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Delocated and King of the Hill. that's a great lineup!

Adult swim was the shit over 10 years ago.

Loved Cowboy Bebop, TriGun and Big O
Good times..

No love for the Eric Andre show? Cracks me up every time.

Goes without saying that OP is a faggot.

I like the concept behind the Network, and some of it shows ar my favourite ones to catch at late night, but I'd much rather watch them online.

But, yes. I guess I do.

It's like the only genuinely good thing on that channel though. There used to be more than one good program on that channel. There's Rick and Morty but season 2 is coming in like 50 years.

I don't actually watch Adult Swim anymore but I like Rick and Morty and Bob's Burgers. In the past it had Cowboy Bebop, Lupin the 3rd, Case Closed and ATHF which were the bomb.

(Playbox)
Nigga pl0x. Wasn't bleach the first that was introduced? Anyways, I ALWAYS stop by on Halloween for the traditional showing of The Room. Where they just play it again... And again.

I used to. I haven't watched it in a few years, because I just lost interest.

Loved then since Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and I wasnt even a stoner back then. Right now though, its hit or miss. Most [as] shows nowadays seem to be "Hey, this is clearly random, that must make it funny right? “

yes. Next question?

yes

Am a stoner
Don't like adult swim

When they ended ATHF, I was holding on for a new show.

When they banned "Million Dollar Extreme," (never watched it) it made me re-asses why I was watching Cartoon Network in the first place.

Basically it came down to American Dad, the one show I couldn't live without, but it gets played all day on TBS so yeah.

Adult Swim is dead. As soon as they canceled ATHF they signed their death warrant.

Robot Chicken is fucking terrible.

>not having a sense of humor
you might as well just die right now. your life is worthless.

It's the absolute shit.

>>Watching Cartoons

Jesus, what kind of faggot watches cartoons passed the age of 14.. OP is right.. I don't even watch TV, but if i did, it wouldnt be some shithead cartoon on NormieSwim

Im an ATHF fan and i gotta say, their stuff started dipping in quality a bit. There was still good shit in their new stuff butbit was harder to find. I will always be a Dana Snyder fan.

>Rick & Marty is overrated
Nothing in this world has ever triggered me until this day. I swear that if you had said that in my presence I would have mounted your head on a pole outside my house as a warning to everyone else.

Bro, I'm not even talking about Steve universals. At least use a relevant gif.
>This Faggot
Kek, that's the name of the show, fag. Holy shit I know Ron & Micky even better than you!

As an artist I appreciate how they let people who wouldn't have a chance on typical networks pitch and air their shows to develop some kind of audience and then when the show is inevitably cancelled they take their fans and move on.
>Most of content is shit but it's a platform that is appreciated

I work at adult swim as a characater artist. We recently got unionized.

What show are you on?

Rick and Morty

No way you design characters for the show. Animator maybe? They got tons of freelancers apparently.

Can you show is proof user?

Who cares? Why are you making blankets judgements on people who simply enjoy ingesting chemicals or are young? That being said, I like this one.

20 yo nonvirgin here
I enjoy having my brain all mushy and just watching images on a screen after a full day of having to think and do things. I enjoy watching how random the stories can get and where they go.

>fucking Xavier

Everyone else I've talked to had either never heard of this show or thought it was awful. But it's so quotable.

what doth a man

So much this! I stopped watching AS when they canceled it.

18 year old virgin, non stoner
I like adult swim