ask a pro wrestler ANYTHING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mfT1oca__To
youtube.com/watch?v=7Uyr8wnHpT0&t=435s
youtube.com/watch?v=SIzz1lf9WGE&t=1814s
youtube.com/watch?v=-3NYONtAPug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you a homosexual?

nope although i am on Sup Forums so I sometimes wonder.

is wrestling faked

Is it rue that taker is a dick IRL?

pretty obvious but understood question.
yes the finish is
yes the wrestlers work together to minimize damage to eachover while making it look like they are killing eachover.

How are you spose to put on a match that ends in a big pop when the first thing you do is run up and start smacking the other guy in the face at the start? you're not, you think you can fight the guy for 20 minutes? no, there was no build up or story

Do you have any footage of urself on youtube ?

In that case, give us sauce

never met him, nor have I ever (yet) wrestled on TV, I work the independents across England and sometimes scotland been doing this 3 years so far so im' still pretty green

what promotion do you work in?

quite a few, wrestlers don't only work for one permission unless they are under a contact (eg WWE) independant workers travel across the country they live in to get to events held by various promotions

I will not reveal which one I am for my privacy :)

is this james ellsworth?

no I own a chin

OH SHIT

Favourite wrestler of all time and why?

ever taken a canadian destroyer?

what was the best match this year?

not op but DIY vs Revival NXT takeover

What's your name?
>inb4 JOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHNNN CEEEEEENNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hard question picking one when there are so many
Shaun michales because of his ability to have a 4 star mach with absolutely anyone
but then again, maybe someone like john cena who debuted in the WWE in 2002 and can still work up a croud to this day and has had very few injuries, thats the type of guy I would want working for me If I owned a promotion he is also great at pushing merch and is a great draw. Wrestling ability doesn't mean SHIT to most feds. what does matter is being able to put meat in the seats and then have them spend money while there :)

no, nor would I want to haha

>Shaun michales

call me I liar but I havn't been watching much of WWE product, shinsuke nakamura vs sami zayn was very very good (got recommended to watch it) I usually watch ROH WCPW and a little NxT I don't watch half as much as I used to ;p

Agree with you about Shawn, another question for you:
Do you get rats?

haha spelling mistake suck out or Il piledriver ya but this time a botched one like owen hart vs stone cold

they arn't as common place as they were in the past because wrestlers stopped servicing them + wrestling is no longer mainstream :(

Try to come to France for the APC if you've got the chance.
Couple of weeks ago saw DJZ as a guest there, he did a 3-way with his wrist in a cast, neat match.

Worst injury you suffered wrestling?
I'm no wrestler but I ended up with a bruised rib after a chop,fromage Stan Corey, I should stop hanging out with your bunch!

Why are you in the biz? It's only a matter of time until you are fed to the Based Big Dog.

Do you wish you were a pro wrestler in the 80s or 90s when everyone was popping pills and partying every day or do you prefer the healthier but probably more boring business of today?

DJZ is very fun to watch, he must of trained hard with the lucha libre classes insane some of the stuff he does.

funny story to tell your friends though right? :D, to digress took a bad bump getting chucked out of the ring, spose to use left hand to grab rope and post your body away from the ring, guy i was working with grabbed my left hand to throw me out which was not good because I couldn't post away properly, landed on the apron bad and my elbow bone popped out. had a few but that was defiantly the most scary

PLEASE BE MR.KENNEDY!!!!!?!?!?

being a independant wrestler, if WWE would offer to bring me in to be fed to the big dog I would jump at the chance, wins + losses shouldn't dont matter unless you are a mark for yourself because any time you are given time on TV you can use it to try get yourself over, that way when someone sees you on a poster they are like "NO WAY I SAW HIM WRESTLE ROMAN REIGNS ON WWE" and you have now made yourself a draw :)

TL/DR
TV time = good, no matter if you are jobbing or going over someone

.......................................................kenneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I was never a wrestler during the 80s so I could never say I have never experienced it, i'm sure now a days we suffer less injuries and probably live longer? so thats a plus

Yeah but I mean if you had a time machine, would you rather be a pro wrestler back then or now?

am happy to say I worked a match vs him before :)

probably back then tbh just so I could have a chance to meet + work with big stars like hogan andre the giant ect, this is assuming your time machine lands me in the US :)

What was working with Mr Kennedy like? According to Bob Holly, Kennedy is responsible for getting him fired from WWE

he was always professional with me, if I remember correctly he was a tad stiff but hey, it isn't ballet :) rather wrestle back to back for 10 nights straight then one match verses lets say...vader

rather wrestle him back to back*

Are Stephs titties big?

yes go see for yourself she has wardrobe malfunctions lol

Vader was fucking brutal but I suppose that was part of his gimmick, he wouldn't be vader if he didn't beat the shit out of everyone

yeah i remember hearing a shoot interview where he was trained to work like that vs other strong-style wrestlers then got complaints and told them "well you'l have to train me again because thats what Ive been taught to do"

Have you seen his notorious eye-popping match? :D
But yeah I suppose when you are that size it's probably hard not to hurt people, same with King Mabel/Viscera, notorious for causing serious injuries all the time, but apparently was a really nice guy, he was just way too fucking big to not hurt anyone

When did this turn into a trap thread?

i have seen that clip a number of times and fair play for him for finishing the match
and yeah shawn michaels apparntly threatened to get him fired for pulling his hair (heard from shoot interview of course so not sure how true)

funny guy

What do you think of the shit house and flippy floppy video game style that all the wrestlers work today?

Heard the inside rumors about Finn Balor and the prolapsing chemsex parties?

What did you think of the steaks at Ribera?

To be fair though many people have stated that Shawn was a prick backstage who constantly complained and got people fired and was always fucked up on drugs. Probably the greatest worker of all time though.

Outlaw!
What's your annual profit and injury costs

When was the best time in the history of pro wrestling to watch it? Who's your favorite wrestler [excluding yourself, obviously]?

SFPWXP or FPR?

eh, most veterans hate it because it encourages no story + build up but face/heel since both are wrestling like faces doing high spot moves.

I think a "flippy floppy video game wrestler" vs a big hoss type heel guy works well :)
2:no i did not hear that rumour
3:what?

yeah brilliant worker but notorious asshat and many people think his whole religious thing is a work
to quote jim cornette "when morals won't talk to you you find a high power"

its impossible to make a living from indie wrestling unless you have already established yourself as a draw EG cody rhodes ryback ect.

Most indie wrestlers here start out wrestling for gas money and £100 a night is considered doing well for yourself, I am somewhere in the middle of that haha

>2:no i did not hear that rumour

Ask anyone connected to ICW if you ever get the chance. Pre WWE when he wrestled in Scotland he spent the entire trip organizing gay sex parties with loads of drugs as a last "hurrah". Joked about getting another hole fucked into him.

>3:what?

Learn yo lore, son. 'Ribera Steakhouse'. Google.

1:probably the 80s where kayfabe was alive
2:previously stated shawn michaels for his great in ring work or someone like john cena for his ability to push merch while also being a huge draw and having very few injuries since 2002 when he debuted in WWE

>FPR
wwe 2k16

How often do you(or do you at all) get injured?
Also what type of moveset do you use?

I have also not heard the Finn rumour but now that you mention it he does actually look like a raging homosexual deviant. I believe it.

Would vince really let a gay be the champ of the flagship show?

haha, thanks for the info but what finn balor does in his personal life is no of my business

If he wasn't openly gay, yeah I think so.
Also Pat Patterson would love him

Hands down best wrastler of all times

1:only had a few as my move style isnt high spot orientated and I do what I can to make sure I do what I can to make me + the other guy as safe as possible
2:Matt technician mostly tbh, guess I am a vanilla midget :(

Best bullshitter of all time more like, he actually claimed he beat the shit out of Kevin Nash hahaha

Man it's a shame I'll never get to see the Da' maniac wrestle trashcan frank on sunny

Hey how do i get into the bussines also whats the average pay?

op here, check this out :)
youtube.com/watch?v=7Uyr8wnHpT0&t=435s
hope you enjoyied

Considering Vince is publically bi - see Scott Hall shoot or spend enough time around Vince, I don't think he's worried.

Protip:

>Noam Dar is also the other queen of the UK indies. Him and Balor we're FWB and living together for a period this year.

>By contrast, Neville (Pac) is an extremely level headed guy and straight as a (red) arrow.

look around your area for a good wrestling school, ran buy an ex WWE guy is ideal as they know what it takes to make it to the top but if not available find out who the trainers are and look up there work on youtube to see if they are someone you would like to learn to wrestle like

How do I get in as a manger or some role like that. I can sell getting my ass kicked well and have great mic skills. But I'm not very athletic a little out of shape but game take a bump

How does it feel to be beaten by older soldiers?

I actually do not know, allot of people are protective as the business and for that reason alot of ex wrestlers get into the managing position. a referee would be an easier goal :p

hey, being jobbed out in the indies vs established talent = paying your dues, maybe when im 40 il be in there position :p

Okay that was brilliant, I still don't believe his story of bitch-slapping Nash and beating him up in the locker room though. Do you?

I had not heard about it tbh, just thought that was a good promo to share when you mentioned him hahah

I want to hear the Finn sex rumor this sounds fun

op here: google is your friend.....I guess

Go home Eric

?

youtube.com/watch?v=SIzz1lf9WGE&t=1814s

How do you do a hip toss?

will give it a listen

K dude lots of respect for legit wrestlers, show us body with time stamp so we know you are a giggling targ who's "edginess" is giving him a boner. No face required to protect identity

like this, youtube.com/watch?v=-3NYONtAPug

Would tell you not to try at home and get trained by professional if you want to do this but hey its Sup Forums so go and do a suicide dive off your roof

Are you famous?
If you are, prove it. Take a pic of yourself with "Sup Forums" and date written on it.

no I have never been on TV I work independent shows in the UK sorry to disappoint bud

What a nightmare that was. Let me summarized. Time stamp and body will prove you are legit or a fat Autistic Wally trolly

posted this previously in the thread

will not say which one i am will pass on posting my body to Sup Forums haha

Wally trolly detected. Thread over.

I am not a girl so therefor i refuse to tits and timestamp, fag

Wally trolly. Reply to this post with Wally trolley if you agree

This WWE UK Championship thing, did someone talk to you or something?

what do you mean by that? and yeah I know its coming and world of sport return thing so wrestling in the UK is looking good atm