Our country doesn't win anymore...

The decline of our country...

Our negotiators make terrible deals

Our negotiators make deals that can not be fulfilled

IF I'M ELECTED PRESIDENT

GIVE ME JUST FOUR YEARS

BELIEVE ME

I SWEAR TO YOU

Keep dreaming. At worst nothing will change.

A total and complete shutdown of muslims

Annihilation of the jews

really makes you think

I'm going to open up our libel laws so we can sue the media

The media will have their lying mouths shut

>at worst nothing will change
Stocks are falling, relations with countries are somehow WORSENING and the chinese, our main go-to for imports, may be sanctioning us soon.

And he's not even president yet.

Hyperbolic fucking nonsense, we've survived worse conservatives.

Do the pledge...

The irony of germans saying that when their country is the scary story that inspired Trump's rhetoric...

You have proven your loyalty to me many times over...

this image is great because it illustrates the warped out of touch world view held in the mind of a leftist

>posting the cuck version
Kys faggot

We will win

Sieg heil

And we will win

Sieg heil

And we will win

Sieg heil

We are going to make America great again...

name one

We will rise again...

Trump wishes he were Hitler, he's more like Lord John Whorfin pretending to be Mussolini in Buckaroo Banzai.

Fuck off Carl

xd

take it from me im a real hood nigga

iz da shit yo

let's be fatuous

purple drank
me grip me sip

sexxxxxxy bois

instagram.com/tanahmed98/

follow this muzzie and comment something about ahmed's clock

November was beautiful this year.

me likey fuckey fuckey

>implying Giuliani trap is cute

youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8

gib wite wimmin

Holy fucking triple dubs of truth! Fuck those professional victim cuntflaps.

be more fatuous

LITERALLY HITLER

here's to 4 years of asspained liberals

Give it two more years or "teen" and "child" refugees raping and killing them and they will be right back at it.

It really upsets me that this is the view held by so many people. You don't even have to support Trump to be sickened by the current manifestation of liberals.

The lack of realization that it's exactly this fanatical lunacy that pushed people from the center, and even left, to the right and got him elected is baffling too.

Dear germany,

I would rather vote a man who speaks his mind than a criminal who cheats the system under the guise of equality

I would rather follow a man who cannot be bought than a liar who pays for the news

I would rather live with a country that excludes than a country who includes for profit

Thanks but I'm good here,

White American Middle Class and Educated Male.

Pfffffttttttttt they never left it don't be deceived by the usual media crap there are plenty of Germans who still make exemplary farm machinery

look OP, as a ex-PR troll I want to say something to you. I hope that you are getting very good money for this threads and at least you to achieve something from it because, honesty they are useless. you are targeting the most awful and corrupted people in the world, the anons here. you are destined to fail. so I'm asking you politely to stop or you will face the consequences. someone will dox you and will fuck you digital ass pretty good. consider this as warning.

look user, as a ex-PR troll I want to say something to you. I hope that you are getting very good money for these posts and at least you to achieve something from it because, honesty they are useless. you are targeting the most awful and corrupted people in the world, the anons here. you are destined to fail. so I'm asking you politely to stop or you will face the consequences. someone will dox you and will fuck you digital ass pretty good. consider this as warning.

Holy fucking kek, who made that gif? Maybe it's just my Hotline Miami boner talking, but that is the greatest thing I've ever seen.

>Educated
>Voted Trump
Pick one

>Everyone I disagree with is stupid

>posting the cuck version
Kys faggot

Fuck off Carl

As if that festering safe space of feminism landwhales we call University in 2016 is supposed to mean anything.

And he will fix that to, lets watch all the bullshit " womens studies " and similar shit just vanish

Stocks aren't falling, the rest can be blamed on your pet monkey who's really chimping out as they do when evicted from their government funded domicile.

One could only fucking hope this happens.

Kill all the gays, faggots, blacks, muslims, mexicans, asians, EVERYONE NOT WHITE!

WHITE POWER! WHITE POWER!!!!

Nice "arguments" OP

through the eeeeeyes of a child

>white utopia
Artist: L-l-look how bad it will be! The whites are just ugly rednecks!

> 67% of uneducated white men voted trump
> statistics don't real

Dick approves

You do realise people such as yourself are the reason Trump won? By behaving like all the other sjws and hillary sheeple and belittling absolutely anyone who even remotely disagrees with you and refusing to engage them in proper discussion, you create a sentiment of anger and disappointment with the arena of establishment politics and status quo debate, so naturally they lean to the extremes. Now, because the Democratic party would rather shoot itself in the foot (and blame Putin for it) instead of harnessing the power of an ever growing populism to steer the voters towards progressives like Sanders, you get Trump.
You're the problem, not Trump.

is this suppose to be offensive!?
because is not. try another one.

This one's better

See

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Fuck off Carl