Would you kill a girl if you had sex with her and then found out she had a penis afterwards?

would you kill a girl if you had sex with her and then found out she had a penis afterwards?

"afterwards"

confusion your milieu

how do you even...

That's called marriage material

No id just take her to Denny's and get a liposuction

girls don't got penises

I would not be fooled into thinking he was a girl with a face like that

He*

Sup Forums -- the thread

Ok I'll bite. How the fuck do you even begin to have sex without finding a penis. What the fuck kind of sex did you have that you did not see the penis before sex?

Depends on how her semen tastes

anal sex dumbass

?

No, I simple would say my anus is a no no.

You would still feel his balls slappin yours. oh and by the way if it has a penis it is a guy and that makes OP gay.

I dunno. Is it a feminine penis?

while I find it impossible to not notice their package during sex

I woulnd't kill, maybe fuck again

If I fucked him once and did not mind it, why kill him? He is just a friend with benefits..

It's your stupid fault not noticing before hand or noticing the Adams apple that ALL men have.

I wouldnt kill her. For me she is a girl, just with a Penis. When her mind and the rest of her body is like a girl and she is cute and nice I would make her to my gf.

But I got a gf already without a Penis. So... not my problem^^

Reminds me of pic related

No, why I should do this?

99.9% sure OP meant if dick and balls got cut off and now theres a vagina there.

But keep going and roasting OP

OP just mad cause he though he was getting lucky and got trolled.

No dick not a guy, no problem. If the pussy is there and he/she acts like a gurl then what is the problem?

What do you mean? There are enough women who look like men

God damn Anzu is so fucking tiny. i want to wreck her tiny little asshole

Yes. Yes, I would.

No, cuz then she'd be a man, and that would make me GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

What does it matter if she HAD a penis. If she looks and acts like a girl now with all the parts then she might as well be a girl. She also fucked other men before you. Does that make her a whore or a cheat?

Just been to Thailand. Surely my first girl was a ladyboy. Found out after payment when she was already sucking me for some time. The way she did it was also suspicious, no woman sucks so well, kek. Instantly I lost my boner so I told her just to suck me off and be done with it. She did it so well though that I proceeded to fuck her tight asshole. Worth every penny. I pulled down her panties just halfway, so that I never saw the penis. Worked for me very well, rated above girl hookers I had later this vacation. Just be a little bit open minded, the old Romans knew what they were doing.

>kill a "girl"

No I would kill a man or whatever it is

Just cut the penis off and throw it in the garbage disposal. You'll be cheered for doing it on national television the next day.