So, what do y'all think of Preacher?

So, what do y'all think of Preacher?

The Sundowner Motel fight was fucking hilarious. Glad to see things picking up.

I really hate Tulip... Actor sucks, cant act, cant do the accent, is the most hamfisted strong womyn i have ever seen written, and the actor is also ugly and a nigger, i cringe like im sucking on a lemon each time she's on the screen

Decent ....if they remove all Tulip scenes it would have been an 9/10 show for me.

>Glad to see things picking up.

>barely a few minutes of action around the opening credits
>boring as fuck for the rest of the show
>Tulip does chores
>Preacher and quipvamp wash clothing

>strong womyn

That character isn't a woman.

>unironically watching le gay fedora tipper show
end yourself

I'd say the main guys accent is worse to be honest.

Tulip lose a kid so she has that mother's regret shit going on, so being female is an integral part of her character.
>inb4 but men can feel regret too
that's not the point you fuck

sell me this show.

i like the girl who plays tulip

never read the comics but im liking this show

arseface pisses me off though

Only watch it for the meme vampire.

I don't know why people keep hating on tulip, i mean my friends hate twin peaks,fargo ,bvs lex, and now tulip, i feel like people are losing sense of understanding unordinary characters

He's a fucking bong
What do you expect?

He's funny in the comics... Sucks in the show tho

>unordinary characters
Hey, Cassidy's fucking great. The problem with Tulip is that she's grating as all hell.

This. More Cassidy please

Fargo is the most boring piece of trash I have ever had the misfortune of witnessing. I've sat though nearly two seasons of that shit, not for the sake of hating it but on my own accord, hoping that it will get better, but it never did.

>watch the first three episodes
>they deviate so much from the source material and force liberal social justice meems
Dropped like a bad habit

honestly complete garbage.

Seth Rogan needs to stay the fuck away from this shit.

> ywns Sheriff Roots literaly go fuck himself

at least tulip is interesting and not some stock faggot character type. i hate her dont get me wrong but still, could be worse.

>and force liberal social justice meems
Like what?

Eat more ritalin you braindead underage tweaker.

yeah she's fucking shit, you gotta wonder who called in a favor to get her casted man it must have been something big

Why did Tulip fuck Cassidy? What's the point?

You sure picked an awful show to champion lad. Of all things, Fargo? Wew.

I really like the show Arseface. There's no way to not feel sorry about him.

>muh religion bad
>muh stronk wymyn
Written by Seth "DUDE FUCK CHRISTIANITY LMAO" Rogen

Ive heard this is even worse then the edgy retarded source material

Hell no

But she's a badass on comics, isn't she?

did you even read the comic?

>muh religion bad
That was one character's opinion. Btw the source material was largely a piss take of Christian mythology and everything Christians hold sacred.
>muh stronk wymyn
There have been tough female characters in movies for decades. Why does that make you cry?

Tell me, what does this show have going for it? The characters are flat, it's like a small town where everyone's depressed and the dialogue is uninteresting. Maybe they were going for realism, I get that this isn't supposed Hannibal where they sit around drinking tea having pretentious conversations all day, but I was honestly bored with the character interactions.

garbage adaption. like every other vertigo tv show

This isn't the comics.

> The Sundowner Motel fight was fucking hilarious. Glad to see things picking up.

It was a brilliant scene but it's really the only highlight since the pilot episode. I had such high hopes after that but every episode since then as been so slow paced, even boring at times. This episode was a big improvement though so lets so what happens now ...

This. Heartbreaking really.

Also since Cassidy could regrow his lower half I dont see how arseface couldn't just become a vampire and fix his face.

bump

They changed the way Genesis works. Preacher was never supposed to open portals and whatnot, just impose his will on others. Apart from that, I'm liking it very much.

He lit some guys on fire by telling them to "Burn."

Just finished latest ep and
>GO TO HELL EUGENE

Oh fuck.

>71712010
>The Sundowner Motel fight was fucking hilarious. Glad to see things picking up.

If by 'hilarious' you mean boring after the first 60 seconds, then taking a leak, only to find the shit still going on...

Overall it was a filler episode, nothing really happened until the last few seconds when arseface went to hell.

Still the scenes with Preacher and Irish Vampire are always comfy, dead tired of the 'angels' though, and all the screen time they get when they're being neurotic, it's like watching some damn Woody Allen shit.

It's one of those shows which you feel could be really great in the hands of better showrunners, as it stands it's overall mediocre.

STAY AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND!!
jealous girls are my fetish senpai

Is she trying to sound like a man when she shouts? It's hilarious.