why does everyone say 2016 was shit?

because the people saying it lost for the first time in their lives

Because people think twitter is real life

2016 is the best year in a long time.

Trump was elected president faghot.. conversation over

Because everyone else is saying it, and people are stupid

please elaborate

seconded

I agree with this guy. Also people think celebrities are their real life family and friends, in other words people are retarded.

Mostly because MuriKKKa sucks donkey turds.

>faghot
>implying trump for president wasn't one of the highlights
btw i'm not amerifat but even if i was i would find it hilarious

It was going bad for anyone who wasn't a libtard SJW. Then Trump won so the year ended with great applause!

2017 is going to be great!

>Hillarious

i'm not on shitter and never minded their business
what happened there to make this year so apparently shit?

well some personal shit led to it being shitty, but definitely not the worst, personally 2013 was pretty shitty

>hillaryous

This

People don't live their own life anymore, they live it vicariously through media and celebrity news

>special snowflakes

if we had a button to terminate all those "individuals" there would be no overpopulation

liberals, they lost

I had a great year. I've noticed the people saying it have always been whiny as long as I've known them. Sucks to be them.

I've been trying to work out exactly what the fuck has happened in 2016 and why people are saying its so bad and it was the worst year ever. This thread just made me realize that it's only faggots saying that and I should live my own life. I feel enlightened. By Sup Forums. That's a first.

kek

Global warming kicked our asses in a lot of places, Trump got elected, a bunch of celebrities died, Harambe was shot, terrorist attacks in Orlando and Nice, etc.

OP here, good to have helped an above-intelligent individual.

I think electing someone who denies climate change in a year when most months were the hottest on record can be considered a bad thing, generally. I payed more attention to that issue than any others, which is why I'm concerned.

>Harambe was shot

>your list
>the death of a gorilla takes precedent over 140 people being murdered

Solid work there user

I don't know but personally 2016 was the worst year of my life.

want to tell us?

Yea people keep forgetting we had 2 World Wars, and dropped 2 nukes.

Charlie Sheen is gonna die :(

totorollin

2016 was interesting. Nothing particularly interesting happened to me personally.

I'm passing each semester, and I spent the entire summer and now winter break playing video games 24/7, and now I literally need 1 more class to graduate college. So I'll be playing vidya non stop this coming semester as well.

Hoping for another uneventful but successful year.

Favourite vidya you played of the year?

>pokemon go

Because Trump wonnnnn and celebrities died waaaaaaaaaaaaaah

If you hate 2016 you better live in France or I'm immediately going to assume that you are a limousine liberal loser.

Trump winning sucks shit but I don't hate 2016.

i think it is a bad year because:
>the football (soccer for ameritards) went to the second division
>all the series i watch had a shitty season (vikings and twd), except westoworld, i guess.
>broke up with mine gf

But I don't give a crap about all the dead shitty celebrities, war and trump. That's just normal stupid shit that happens all the time, what's happening to my life is what's important, but if i had a shitty boring life i guess i would cry about it on twitter too.

tl;dr: only anencephalics/redditors whine about 2016 being a bad year because of the dead celebrities and trump.

shit:
>mine football team went to the second division

Snowflakefag

2016 was pretty good. didnt want to kill myself for the majority of it, which is good.

>why does everyone say 2016 was s

666 + 666 + 666 + 6 + 6 + 6

she didnt' say she was triggered

>fuck off

missed it by *that* much user