I need your advice b/ros

I need your advice b/ros

I fucked up and just spilled some beer on my laptop keyboard. I forced shut it down straight away, and tried to suck out the maximum I could. What should i do now ? Should I leave it off for a while ?

Other urls found in this thread:

getthelube.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

You might be fucked if any of the beer got into the inards. I guess best leave it off for acouple of days entill you are completely sure it is dry. Probs fucked tho

Meant to post a pic with that

Thanks, that what I thought, i put it upside down with a towel, i hope its going to absorb whatever is left... I have really no idea how much got in there, probably too much... Do you think the data will still be recoverable ?

You have cloud storage?

getthelube.com/

Nope.

>getthelube.com/
>>>
> Anonymous 12/31/16(Sat)00:12:35 No.717123265 ▶
>
>Nope.

cucked and fucked my friend.
Honestly tho I have no idea. Take it to a repair shop and see if they can do anything.

Alright, i guess there is nothing I can do but to wait and pray... It seemed to be still working when i shut it down, could still be fine I guess.

ive done what youve done many times and let it dry overnight and it was fine the next day

There is hope !

dude i did it everyday for a week once. the thing is turn the some bitch off as quick as possible. you do not want power running through it while it's wet.

Bruh, I went to highschool with this chick. Hahaha holy fuck

No you didn't faggot.

Sure you did

Take the battery out and bake it at 50deg C for a few hours.

Make sure you take out the battery

Danielle Lampky
Ronald W. Reagan highschool class of 2011
Pfafftown, NC
Look it up bitch

You too faggot. Look it up.

jebaited
faggot

When I spilled on my laptop keyboard, some buttons stopped working, so I just got a USB keyboard to use. Better than buying a new laptop, for now.

Not even the same girl