What's your phobia, Sup Forums?

What's your phobia, Sup Forums?
Extreme emetophobe reporting in
>sorry to burst your bubble but posting images of people vomiting won't bother me

Why pic of boobs?

To grab attention

I'm the same I can see videos and pics of people puking but in real life I get anxiety if someone in my house pukes

Btw Thalassophobia I guess. Shit underwater freaks me the fuck out

At least you're honest

Trypophobia. Fuck all of that.

Radinaphobia. Frogs and toads unsettle me to no end.

>Radinaphobia
I hear that phobia's pretty rad
I'll see myself out now

I am deeply scared of snails I dont even know if that has a name someone please tell me I dont want to look it up

fookin clickbait, this is not 9geg you newfags

Im with you user.... makes me feel like something is crawling in my skin

molluscophobia apparently

>these wounds they will not heal

Is there anything in this world people don't have a phobia of by now?

Autodysomophobia

I have a constant fear that I smell bad, so I'm super hygienic as a result but it doesn't help as the anxiety makes me sweat and that makes it worse

Probably not

I have a fear of being a lone...
My grandmother has a fear of crabs

Well that was a bit of a mood whiplash

having a heart attack when i use mdma. rn im pissed off and angry tho and would like to die

Knives, in particular. I find them very unsetting and I don't like looking at them. I do have kitchen knives, and I do suck it up and use them when I have to, but they go right away, out of sight, when I'm done.

I think it's an evolutionary response. Like, if a proto-human ate something poisonous and vomited it up, odds are everyone else in the group ate the same thing and as a response everyone just throws up. It's gross, but that's how we as a species stayed alive for this long.

That just sounds like a personal problem dude. If you were truly afraid of that you wouldn't be taking MDMA, now would you?

That my body will stop producing delicious zits, blackheads and tonsil stones and I will have just my hair roots to.chew on