youtube.com/watch?v=UzMOS-ux204
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah

Dubs wills it

Fuck dubs.

I want more meth
I "feel" like more Crystal Meth would make this thread more interesting

Reported.

That feel when you realize that nothing matters. You will work your ass off your entire life for nothing.
What are hobbies than distraction yourself for the passing time?

>im 16
>whatd i do

Well you didn't read the rules

>21 white male
>rent shitty apartment for 80% of my pay
>work 40+ hours a week in a job I hate
>started ritalin 2 years ago
>helps me so much but now getting side effects
>depressed, anxious and incapable of being happy
>not prescribed so go through terrible droughts
>most recently had a whole month off
>literally nearly lost my job by being shit at it
>want to quit ritalin but can't
>want to quit my job but can't
>the only thing I enjoy is making music
>spend all my free time working towards putting an album together
>just so I can do what I love for a living
>also addicted to caffeine, weed, like to binge drink and have really fucked around with way too many drugs
>coming down off a gram of coke I had yesterday
>quit weed about a week ago but I'm just miserable
>low self esteem, anxiety
>all my friends are druggy losers to a lesser extent than I
>starting to cut some of them off
>family noticably dislike the person I've become
>so irratable, mood swingy, down
>this all followed a train wreck relationship with abusive ex
>trust issues, flashbacks
>racing negative thoughts (as you can see)
>no motivation at all
>can't go to doctor because I'm self prescribing
>internet has no answers for this level of fucked up

I'm starting to run out of patience with everything. I'm trying so hard to improve myself one drug at a time but life just knocks me down over and over. This is like the condensed version of everything and I know everyones problems are relative...

I'm way past all these longing for a relationship feels genuinely all I care about is music and being a success. I feel like meeting someone and falliing in love and having kids is over-rated.

I get laid about 1ce a year with random 1 night stands. I go out a lot and get horribly fucked up to numb the pain of all of this shit.

I realise weed is just a distraction to my problems also - but I genuinely don't feel happiness without it.

fuck idk Sup Forums

I feel you about weed, got SoundCloud account?

I've actually been feeling pretty good lately, thinking about calling off my suicide timer. I feel that if I can keep trying I just might make it. Still kinda sucks that this girl I've been texting, met over dating app, kinda disappeared when I mentioned that we should meet up. Oh well, c'est la vie.

Other anons, don't be afraid to speak your mind here, and ignore the 'bro' advice of simply manning up to get over your problems.

Hey anons, sorry it's been a while. How's everyone doing this evening?

Sorry to hear about that girl, user, but I like your attitude about it. These things happen to all of us, best not to stress yourself out over it.

yeah, I don't really share the shit though very often because I don't finish anything I start...

I produce and write lyrics but I ain't recorded much yet...

Just wanna git gud before I actually make an effort to promote the shit...

If ya wanna listen tho soundcloud.com/eddyshingler

damn

I'm actually kinda relieved, as she contacted me and I'm not a fan of her (our) race, but I don't need to get into all that. I'm just more confused over why as she said some fairly flattering things that I didn't agree with, so to say things like that and then not respond anymore seems strange.

right in the feels man

Im scared for tomorrow

Why user?

Thats pretty good music dude

I am here now.

What's happening tomorrow?

I hate being an apoligist, but I hate being a pervert even more.

>ayyvrigin4life

cheers user I don't get much feedback atm so it really means a lot

after realizing nothing ever truely mattered I started to just look forward to finally die and be non-existent
b/ros what are legit reasons to live?

No problem man. If you were to put some words on them beats they would be very good songs my dude

Probably not for everyone but this always gets me feeling, maybe because I can relate.
(Lyrics on screen)
youtube.com/watch?v=UzMOS-ux204

New Years Eve? I know that CBC isn't even trying to hide its bias by predicting doom because of the elections south of the border.

Seeing where life can lead you, or you lead it. It's like a movie that sucks in the beginning, you never know if it might get good later on if you walk out of it. That's all I got.

>soundcloud.com/eddyshingler

Followed. Some interesting stuff there user

My opinion?Love, friends,te thought of knowing that even though other loved living but someone or soething took their lives is not happening to me and I am alive, not in great conditions but alive

I was gonna say the exact same thing dude

Couldn't agree more user

OP will never get a (You) and now no one can get any (You)

I feel you man, you are not alone :)

I love you? Know you have two (you)

(You)

thanks bud

I'm feeling good right know, I;m not really thiking on bad stuff, so I'm happy :D

I often hear love in this context but seem to not find it. a few months ago I started to force me to do new things in order to change something but could not even find a single new friend or even mildly interesting person. it's just like the universe is mocking me

Of course buddy :)

Thanks, but don't know if I should be happy or sad that some else can relate to such a terrible childhood as well...

thanks guys this actually cheered me up a lot

Nah man, universe is not doing it, people just aren't really interesting, damn .ove sometimes takes a lot of time to arrive, but it eventually comes, maybe not in your city you know? Maybe it's around the corner or around the world, but it;s in there, somewhere, I know you will find it pal,I know you have such great potential, EVERYONE DOES!!, but you my man, you shared your feelings and told us some thigs you tried to improve, that takes courage, and those people are the ones who will be truly loved, cheers :)

Glad I could help

Any way to contact you privately? I might be able to use your music for a project I'm working on

>be me
>few suicide attempts already
>doc thinks it's depersonalization/derealization
>feew weeks ago had this urge to cut a certain symbol in my left arm near my wrist
>nothing special almost like a straight line really
>urge gets stronger every day
>fuck it i'll do it if It makes the urge go away
>mess up the shape
>try again and again and again
>run out of space on my arm
>whole arm is covered in cuts and blood
>urge not statisfied but it went down a bit

this happened a few days ago and I can feel the urge growing stronger again... wtf is this?

get help

once I had the urge to heat up a paperclip bent into a random shape and burn it into my friends arm and with his permission I did it and left him with this weird ass scar

weirdly satisfying, can't explain what made me want to do it or what made my mate let me but yeah dunno just thought I'd share

You should be happy, I come from a long way and even though I'm not in a good situation right now, I'm hopeful because I love the fact that somewhere there are people like you and many more who I can relate to, and because everyone has such great potential everyone can rise up from that situation, you my man are great, we both are lucky to be alive, LETS ENJOY IT!! cheers :) !

You should probs see doc about this

Uh, a bad case of the crazies? I'd suggest serious help.

Though in my uneducated opinion it's a shape you saw in a dream you're trying to recreate but can't remember properly.

You are right. Not many come back from such dark places and lives to tell about it.
I hope your situation improves like mine did. Cheers mate.

I second this advice

Muh rules tho

I have a therapist already other than that i'm not sure what else i can get... honestly i'm pretty okay with all this i have worse things in my life this one is just odd

well i didn't get my statisfaction... I can't get my hands on an actually sharp knife so all I have is razor blades

this is what it looks like kind of

These types of threads that eliminate the idea that Sup Forums or Sup Forums is a bad place to be, in my opinion

I really relate to that, I have depersonalization desorder and anxiety, depression and panic attacks, a similar story like yours actually, but dude, I recently discovered how lucky I am for being alive you know? lots of my friends died, I loved them so much, and I survived to the accident that took their lives away, I really miss them, but I am alive, I survived to a 99% chance of dying with some small scratches, I realized that everyone is special int their way, no matter their physical appereance, mental condition or economic situation, everyone is just so LOVELY, cheers to that, everythong os fine ok dude? I'm hereto accompany you until this thread gets 404, you are not alone, have a nice night :)

send me a message on SC my dude

Get a hooker

thanks user. I appreciate your words. wish you good vibes and don't lose that spirit

cheers b/ro

I always feel fucking down, I couldn't have anything better, Girlfriend, Money, Decent family. Yet I just can't be arsed anymore I feel like I have no purpose and if I were to die I'd be soon forgotten.

It did, cheers to that, have a wonderful life mate :)

I'll try not to, cheers Sup Forumsro :) have a nice life !

I have not had the chance to talk with someone who has this yet. How is your experience with the whole thing? I'm pretty emotionless in general, almost paralyzed my left arm a month or so ago which would make me unable to do my job properly or live properly for that matter but I couldn't really care about that either. Best friend got in hospital a few days ago she won't die but she is pretty sick but that doesn't move me either. I know I should feel something because It's the logical response but I just don't. Is that part of this whole disorder?

Im was/still am dating thus girl. And messed it up a few days ago. Dont realy know what situation is. But i know for sure that one of my friends is trying get in touch with her. And now that i dint really know what deal is between me and this girl. I think she might bite. And then she is lost.

I think ur depressed in a way that the brain has an imbalance of emotions or something. I read it somewhere online but in short I think by default ur depressed and it's more common than u think. Try seeing a doctor about this :)

You wouldn't you have such great things ou know, most of the time I feel the same way, after the death of my most close friends I felt like you, but I discovered how lucky I am to bbe alive,had a horrible childhood but hey, I'm alive and I'm still fighting to improve, so do you, luck my man cheers :)

by the way that's some really nice music user good job. It's something I can just listen to in the background. I.wan.chu and 4am are the best ones so far.

You wanna fight?

>chemical imbalance in the brain
isn't that what depression is just in general?

Yoo, nigga

be me fall in love with girl first girlfriend best three years ever
she cheats find out begs me to stay i cant we brake up i rage for a solid week i ran 6 miles every day trying to cope(before this i could maybe run 1) she found a new guy left me behind cant atop feeling sad ive turned to weed and pills i cant trust anyone anymore i know im.no special snow flake i know this happens alot but it really hurts Sup Forums i feel like its me agianst the world

what is this, a pic for ants?

Two types. Some people are born with it, some people have it due to an event e.g rape, abuse.

I totally share the emotionless situation, I am getting a psycological treatment but it's kind of complicated, let me explain you how my mind works ok? There are two parts of me (My name is Kevin by the way) The joyful, talkative and carismatic guy who I am right now, and Kevin, who feorgets about thing pretty quickly, often lacks emotions and when he does he is often sad, and a total asshole, sometimes when I;m about to act like the second Kevin, why mind gets completely white and I can't think of anything, I can't breathe , I can't speak, etc. after that moment pases, I can't remember anything, I can't remember where I am, who am I, what am I, I can't remember absolutely anything, sometimes I dont get that situation, but I suddenly feel like a total different person, anxiety makes it worse you know, I once started scratching the back of my arm because I felt like I had a weird arm, until I gut this huge cut in it, a friend of mine (Which I owe her my life) discovered what I was doing and stopped me, I realized what I did and haven't done it before, I have a big weird scar as well

>be me
>have decent job
>have gf
>no real problems
>constantly consider suicide cause its easy

Today my girl broke up with me. "The things we do for love" was quite surprising. The things I did would be considered rash if I ever told them to anyone...

something awful happened on christmas.

i kicked my dad out after he became violent towards me and my mom just 2 days before christmas last year... it made the festivity grim and i felt guilty.

now, this christmas, i started shaking uncontrollably around my family and feeling so spaced and disconnected i had to run outside, terrified. i dont know what it was. my family thinks i ruined xmas just like my dad last year, and i cant look at some family members without shaking and trembling again. i beat the shit out of myself until i had black eyes out if rage for what was happening, the family that is still around me got scared and now i feel so out of everyones stuff.

what the fuck is going on Sup Forums? im shaking even as i type this shit. i cant look at my family in the face.

im the most emotionally strong person on this family and this is just so unlike me. just wtf happened at xmas dinner

new years is tomorrow and i think im just gonna spend it at a friends or hole up in my room

Time my dear user. Give it some time, and all will heal

kinda really reminds me of how i'm feeling, i would show this to my friend but i don't give a fuck about myself, i'm a fucking hypocrite and all i want is to be happy when i'm alone
cause in a few years, i will be alone. every single friendship starts nicely but i'm always the one who pisses off the other friend and he unfriend me. it always happens like this and its only a matter of time before 2 of the closest people to me leave me.
but who gives a fuck, right? i'm just a lonely fat gay furry degenerate who deserves to be alone!
i wish i had starbound, why is it soo expensive?

It's urgent that you seek psycological help, you might be getting social anxiety, and that is such a horrible issue I struggle with, please, look for help ok? I hope things get better

done

It's uneducated, but my guess is either social anxiety or panic attacks through guilt

Cheers I'll look into it, I should be grateful for what I got and I am but it doesn't stop me feeling like constant shit constantly.

Those things don't matter at all, you shared your feelings, and that, my friend is the key to a better life, but be wise, time heals everything, but use a patch, meaning that time will eventually helpyou out, but help it help you, do something about your physical condition, about being gay and having those 2 fetishes, well it's fine :), there are many people out there who share your likings and I'm sure you'll be happy cheers :)

my best bud told me this would be the best course of action

could it be social anxiety though? while im fairly calm and introverted ive never had issues socializing with anyone.

Thank you for responding, I Know I'm so fortunate yet my mind focuses on the bad things. Cheers again

Isn't that schizophrenia tho? I have a simmilar thing going on... In all my life I was a scared beta really shy and all that but a few years ago I got my "second half" who is really egoistic and just walks over people like it's nothing but I really hate it, it doesn't feel like me. but that's probably just because of my unstable emotions and it's nothing serious

No its fine I get it. A few of my friends got a bit like that at one point. I guess a lot of people do.

My crush told me a relationship wouldn't work out between us. Been trying to keep my distance from her but she keeps sending me texts like this. What do? How do I respond or should I not even bother responding?

especially since its my family. this shit isnt supposed to happen.

it's crying time

I fucking regret it every waking moment b/.
I killed my best friend, my best fucking friend, all over a dumb argument.
And the worst part? The worst part is I got away with it, and no matter who I tell people keep telling me that "it was an accident, your just blaming yourself". I wish that were he truth, but I fucking killed him. I'm sorry Liam, I'm sorry Cathy, someone please just kill me

It is the best action you could do, and it can develop from a particular situation, what says it all is your fear about ruining xmas and that you struggle so much with it to the point where you start shaking, please mate, look for help, those things need to be taken seriously and you must cure from it before it's too late and it becomes such a hard thing to deal with, I;m telling you by experience

I can relate so much to this.

Don't bother it will only make it worse