Hey Sup Forumsros. I have a problem, okay, so I have been threatened for about a week, Im Only 16...

Hey Sup Forumsros. I have a problem, okay, so I have been threatened for about a week, Im Only 16, and theirs a guy named Chris. hes 19 and is soon to be in the military, dudes hella big, Im wondering what substance would be good to get an upper on the fight. Ive been suggest Adderal, Might take that, but i need some opinions

I swear you're fucking retarded also underage b& but if you really want to know I recommend bath salts

Backstory? What did you do?

Police officerfag here. Bros and I arrested a 12 year old abo 3 weeks ago that was on meth. Took 3 of us to hold him down. Just sayin.

do adderall also dont get underae b& next time.
meth is also effective

If you can't take him, you can't take him. Either avoid him or get rekt. Adderal ain't gonna help you

you and your bros are fucking weak

jeez is it normal for abos to do meth at 12?

>Im Only 16,

underage and b&, faggot.

this. every part of it.

What this guy said, one second you're taking a hit, the next second you'll wake up on top of him with his flesh half torn off and hanging.

Take VX Gas.

greentext another story. +1 if naked chick involved +3 if blow jobs involved

Yeah, I have a plan.

Buy a taser and keep it in your pocket.

When he comes at you. Tase him in the neck. Then continue to taser him and beat him.

Do you know how to fight OP?

you realize you are probably walking into a slaughter, right? street fights arent some wacky go round like the movies, dumb fuck, you take one to the chin and you are going down, and he has free reign to break your ribs, crack your eye sockets, e.g. fuck you up

don't let your pride get in the way

unless you know how to fight, i.e. trained, then fuck him up. but obviously you aren't, since you think adderall would help you..

Back story. He was posting sexual stuff about my girlfriend over facebook. (They used to be a thing) He has threatened to post her nudes and he was Telling everyone her sexual shit and, on top of that, he got her suspended for being high at school. I was high too, but i passed the pen test

OP is 16
Jerkoff is 19 and joining the military

>get your ass beat
>call the police
>ruin his dreams of "defending" his country

>16 yrs old

MODDSSSSS

you CAN'T be over 18 if you're calling for mods literally like a fucking 5 year old, user.

PCP

Gotta have PCP

This

Yeah mate. Very normal. And younger. It's a really shitty cycle of parents neglecting and abusing their kids so the kids pack up a few nappies and bottles and put get their little siblings out of the house for the night while the parents get smashed and wander the streets and end up trying drugs while they are wandering and start the cycle all over again.

this guy nailed it right on the head, do meth user.

Meth will fix everything

This is such a better plan