Why are actors who star in shooter movies so anti-gun?

Why are actors who star in shooter movies so anti-gun?

Why don't they just ban them or give them a higher rating like they did for cigarettes?

Other urls found in this thread:

gunviolencearchive.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know Damon's heart is in the right place, but he's a textbook example of the "Do as I say, not as I do" limousine liberal

>be american
>gets shot
>goes on to online forum to bitch about gun control laws

>liberals admitting they cant have a sensible argument about guns

finally

>use laws to ban criminals from doing illegal things

wow can't believe no one thought of this before

>It's an "Actor tries to understand politics" episode

"talk sensibly": "only my view is spoken"

>we must have a conversation about

Why do you love to suck black cock, OP?

>Why are actors who star in shooter movies so anti-gun?

It's ridiculous, isn't it?

There are only very few actors that are action movie stars who are against gun control.

Can't explain it.

>Durr I star in films where I primarily promote the use of guns for good
>But fuck guns IRL amirite?

I cant even go to a theatre anymore without this phrase going through my head the whole time:
>Be American
>Get shot

vietnam fucking shits

MAATT DAAMON

Other countries watch these films and yet they're not shooting each other up, Americans are just fucked up paranoid pussys
I'm so glad I won natures lottery by not being born there

>mass shootings almost every day
>kids shooting each other dead
'you want to ban guns? fuck you, don't you dare take away our freedoms!'

>action movies being action movies
'omg think of the children! these violent, sick movies should be outlawed!'

Where the fuck do actors get off thinking that just because they're famous their opinions are more important than anyone else's?

I am sick of this shit with "I AM FAMOUS SO YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO ME ON STUFF" bullshit.

He's also a 1%'er who wants the rest of us disarmed and defenseless to social marxist rule while he and his security plan on keeping their own guns.

It's because of fuckers like him that the Oscars have more guns protecting our ever-so-precious celebs than we do protecting all of America's schoolchildren combined except the Obama kids.

France has more killings and they banned guns

And we should listen to Damon cause he pretends to be a soldier in front of a camera?

>celebs talk about politics

Who the fuck cares honestly.

Biggest hypocrite ever.

I like to imagine about half of all gun sales in America in the 80s were because of Rambo.

>War on drugs has failed
>We must ban all weapons

It's called overcompensation.

He said while being protected by 4 bodyguards with guns.

Nice Trips
The worrying thing is a lot of normies value the opinions of actors for some reason

>Other countries watch these films and yet they're not shooting each other up
Nice meme

>Americans literally, not even memeing, can't tell the difference between fiction and reality

You need to source that, because I'm pretty sure it's straight-up untrue. Mass shootings are literally a more or less bimonthly occurrence in the USA.

But that's a terrorist attack, your shit country is a literal free for all

>it was a terrorist attack because they're muslims

So Orlando is not a mass shooting?

>be yuropoor
>daughter gets raped by muhammad
>get blown up

JUUUST

Man, it's gotta be hard being a liberal.

I mean, they are pretty much wrong on everything. There is no patriarchy, no wage gap/rape culutre, no biological basis for homosexuality, black crime statistics, gun control doesn't reduce crime, etc. etc.

I mean, they are wrong on every point, can't into basic logic, and just white about their feels non-stop.

Cognitive dissonance is terrifying.

why dont we just ban murder instead? problem solved

Those Paris attacks killed more than any shooting in the US combined

Mentally unstable vietnam war vets really make me want an ar-15.

yeah why??

Orlando was a gun walking in on its own (presumably G1 Megatron) and shooting a horde of gay minorities while yelling racial slurs and "WHITE POWER! NRA FOREVER!"

It had nothing to do with Islam or terrorism.

Now go apologize to Muslims for even thinking one did something other than being peaceful.

Just ban Mexicans and Blacks instead, and the gun problem is solved.

The difference is American mass shootings are a real thing though. Besides, by my count you've been terrorised more than Europe as well.

I like you

lmao fucking retard
we had a spike because of the shooting in paris by the towelheads but we have basically no gun crime compared to you

>get out me umbrella to stop the rapists
>police arrive
>arrest me for possession of a dangerous illegal umbrella weapon

>Why are actors who star in shooter movies so anti-gun?
because the movies are make-believe, user.

But they literally travelled from other countries to attack Paris, you have your own born and raised children bringing guns to school and murdering their classmates because someone took their lunch money, you can't be so deluded that you think they're the same

Asians are always so low on all these lists.

They avoid dealing with reality by engaging in a campaign of name-calling, harassment, bullying, and social terrorism to bully the rest of us into silence so their bullshit simple never gets thrown in their faces

neither can conservatives though. it's an endless cycle of bickering back and forth between two parties without finding a way to resolve the situation.

That's not a source, and no they absolutely did not. You've had literally so many mass shootings it's beyond comparison.

Asians are pretty based, no doubt.

>ban guns
>still have a higher death toll than the US

b-but we don't have as much crime I swear

Movies are not reality.

Jason Bourne is not a real person.

Matt Damon is and he feels that real laws regulating real guns should be made so real people don't get killed.

Though personally I don't agree with a complete assault weapons ban, just better regulation and background checks. I question if all out bans really work or create a black market.

they prefer katanas ayyy

>no biological basis for homosexuality

This one really gets me. I don't even care if people are gay because they want to suck a dick whatever

But please don't pretend like there is some sort of gene you are born with that doesn't benefit reproduction and instead you come out of the womb with a supernatural attraction to penis.

It's crazy this fag gene has only really resurfaced over the last couple years....

if i hadn't read what you were responding to i would've thought you were describing Sup Forums

People will say gun laws should change while not actually changing anything for another couple weeks and then not care until the next mass shooting happens. Like everytime.

12 kids killed in a school isn't bigger than 150 killed in one day

There's no situation to solve unless you think freedom is a problem.

Yeah. They seem to forget the first amendment when arguing the second.

B-but Rambo's a M60 guy

>White (Hispanic)

that's a nice argument but i'm redpilled as fuck and

>gun control doesn't reduce crime

is the stupidest shit ever
you are the first world country with the most gun crime by AN INCREDIBLE margin
and the most lenient gun laws
you are the deluded one

i'm not for a total ban, but people should have mandatory psych check and gun safety lessons
you shouldn't be able to waddle into the first walmart and buy a shotgun along with your fifty gallons mayonnaise jugs while tipping every other customers for being there

Same here. I don't care about homosexuals and have some gay friends, but it's just annoying.

The public has been so brainwashed with the "gay born" concept that they accept it as a fact and call you a homophobe for pointing out it's not true.

Really weird shit.

They're americans, user.
They have to be that deluded to keep their True Patriot membership cards.

bait or absolute idiot
not sure

Don't forget

>"common sense legislation" = "my argument is not only correct, it's so obvious that we shouldn't even have to prove anything to you unenlightened plebs"

Cause scientists are now saying that playing a character doesn't make you that character

>i-it doesn't count!!!1

It's pretty funny, FBI white crime statistics are inflated by Hispanics because of this.

Tell that to all the people shooting themselves with their own fucking gun every year, and all the weirdos somehow able to get their hands on their parents guns and shoot up schools. Christ, America is a weird country. You need security in fucking schools in case someone comes in and decides to murder people but think you're free.

Conservatives can sensibly discuss gun control like this: Shall not be infringed

Mohamed Abrini was born in Belgium are you trying to say Belgium is some third world shithole?

>the school autist shoots his school
>somehow the same as foreign terrorists

kys my man

>you are the first world country with the most gun crime by AN INCREDIBLE margin
Any yet, without black people, white crime rate is that of a typical European country.

hmmmmm

>be american
>don't get shot
>enjoy that 110million guns owners practice gun safety everyday
Surely outlawing guns will stop gun violence just like outlawing murder stops muder

>foreign
dat denial

I can talk about it sensibly, Matt.

Shouldn't you be worshiping a Quran right now Achmed?

I love Americans. Every time WWII gets brought up they claim they won it, and every time black people get brought up they spout the same rhetoric as Hitler. You guys are absolute madmen

There are over 350,000,000 guns in the US.

We have over 90,000,000 gun owners.

We have ~11,000 annual intentional homicides with firearms - a combined total of both murder and justifiable uses of force by police/victims. The actual criminal murder rate is somewhere around ~8-9000 annually.

This is not indicative of a problem. If anything, this is indicative of our heroic restraint and respect for other human life.

More people are literally punched and kicked to death than are killed by all types of long guns.

There is no gun problem in the US.

You're right, but it's not just the one school shooting is it?
150 deaths from a terrorist attack is nothing compared to 7,000 deaths from US gun crime in 2016 already
gunviolencearchive.org

Besides, you trumped yurop on terrorist attacks as well, your shit country really has a lot going for it lel

As a cheese eating surrender monkey, I can tell you that banning guns does not work.

Nice deflection. Not an argument.

Also, Russians obviously won WW2.

America won the pacific

Next post the graph that shows more pools leads to more drowning.

>white crime rate is that of a typical European country.

That's literally false and you can go look it up

well now that's another matter entirely ;^)
but if our people of color had guns you can be sure they'd be a lot more bloodshed

you think we have more gun crimes than you
don't talk about denial

i'm finishing something in the plane and then i take a break
some of you guys are alright despite being filthy kafirs, don't be in the empire state building tonight

literal retard

>gun violence
>includes suicides
Fuck Euros are retarded. No wonder why Korea and Japan have outpaced them

where do you think guns that "bad" people own come from? do they produce the weapons at home manually? or could it be that in some way or form the weapons in masses are supplied to criminals and smugglers so that the paranoia of the "good" people is persuaded enough to buy some of their own?
gun company control instead of gun control might be a beeter solution but i guess not, people will always find a way to make a profit

#banPools

The vast majority of gun deaths in America are criminals killing other criminals or suicide. If you aren't a criminal or suicidal your odds of dying from gun violence drop dramatically.

The words "common sense" have become such a joke, I automatically disregard anyone who says them together in earnest. You can call anything common sense and slap yourself on the forehead and think that you've made the perfect point without saying anything, and actual common sense should be able to tell you that.

>foreign

Good God, Merkel's got this guy fully cucked.

I'm not deflecting from anything. I literally just entered the thread now and now I'm leaving. It's a Sup Forums boogeyman thread not worth wasting my time on

>shooting yourself isn't violence

l m a o
m
a
o

>bimonthly
Try daily.

>stating a fact about black crime rate now makes you literally hitler

>literal retard

Stop bullying me user, we've suffered enough.

Looks like someone's losing the argument

he's such an insufferable faggot and also a shit actor who ruins every fucking movie he's in

>what is epigenetics

Matt Damon? Isn't this the guy who made millions of dollars shooting fake guns?

His most famous character is a "rouge agent" using guns to fight against the "big evil bad guys" including his own corrupt government.

How stupid can this guy get exactly? Oh wait just another looney liberal

those guys don't consider themselves french
and i don't either

ask iran to drop some ak's in our ghettos and see if that gun ban didn't work
it's not even banned you can get a gun easy as long as you don't have a criminal record