Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.

Is texting a girl you like with the following text a good idea?

"Dear user. New years is just around the corner, and with that comes a new years kiss. As you are the sluttiest girl I know, I would like you to pay me a visit about 2-5 minutes before midnight tomorrow""

Other urls found in this thread:

psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that sounds alpha as fuck user

looks good to me.

Smfh pointless question ofc it's a good idea.

Is it autism or trolling? I never know with Sup Forums. Just in case, no user, it's not a good idea.

OP here. Definitely nether. I'm madly in love with this girl, and I have heard you "need to be yourself"

depends how good-looking you are

This dude is trolling you bro.

are you sure about that OP?
just in case
psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/

She said I looked sexy, and that I had 'the body to get girls'

Text it and post results

Don't call her slutty you fucking retard

OP here. We have this diss-love relationship. She love when I tease her. Plus she kissed me last party out of nowhere. So it's an inside joke

Doesn't matter, don't use that line if you're trying to get with her, that's fucking retarded and I guarantee it won't work.

OP here
guess i am autistic after all

"Dear user. New years is just around the corner, as you are the sweetest girl I know, would you be able to pay me a visit about 2-5 minutes before midnight tomorrow?" fixed it for you OP

this

This is the REAL OP, and that's not me here!

OP here. The "real me" would never say it like that, it's simply not my personality

OP here. Can confirm

Who gives a fuck faggot, if you call a girl a slut she won't like it unless you're dating. Treat her with respect if you love her supposedly. I'm sure it's just lust though.

> being this much of a white knight

OP here. The thing is we are unofficially dating, and she likes that humor.

Yeah straight and to the point, I would appreciate if people would say that to me.

Not a white knight just a femanon trying to give advice on what I'd like to hear
Well I don't find it humorous but whatever. I guess it's your inside jokes, so why bother asking us? Get officially dating and text her

OP here. I'm just too nervous to ask her. Any good tips?

Wait until she's offline, then ask. If she's online it might be much harder for you to send a daring message as such

send her a dick pic and then write "oops, wasn't for you ;)"
works every time

Prove it
Pro tip: you can't because that doesn't happen

Op here. What shuld I do if she rejects me? I haven't made my intentions 100% clear, as I don't really escalated physical.

alpha as fuck, op

send it

You'll need to think of a good text to reply to her if her reaction is positive and same if it's negative I guess. It sounds autistic but at least it makes you prepared

they call that friendzone in the adult world.

OP here. Thanks femanon!

OP here. How does one escape the friendzone?

bump. would like to know

Just say naughtiest you tard.

Stay there, you aren't ready to leave.