Everyone has secrets

Everyone has secrets.

Tell yours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qqsima2dzVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a secret. Every time I read a thread like this I find myself mentally visualizing what it would be like to thunder-fuck your cock-holster with a Cobain microphone.

nice

> I know what each of those words mean, but not all of them together

I was just being edgy. Not even for fun. Maybe thats my actual secret, is that I'm hiding from everyone I know that I no longer want to exist in this world.

we all love you femanon, don't do it

I still pee in the shower

There's really not a good reason not to. Depression or angst aside, what legit reason is there to exist in this world that you can rationalize to someone who feels they don't have one?

if you are a femanon, I want to see your peahole

I eat my own cum, always had.
I eat my zits and blackheads.
I eat my tonsil stones.
I eat my hair roots.

I dont eat my shit, nor do I drink my piss.

When I was 19 (britfag here) I found out from my friend that she had been sexually assaulted by a DJ from the local uni bar. She wasn't the kind to lie about that kind of shit, if she wanted to fuck someone she would, no hang-ups. Anyway, I waited for him after one night, took him into the woods, tied him to a tree and broke both his legs with a baseball bat. Didn't say a word to him the whole time, balaclava on. Left him there, he was found the next afternoon. He left town. Never told that to anyone before, not even my friend who was assaulted.

well played user

My secret is.....

I walk around scaring people :!

Proof : youtube.com/watch?v=Qqsima2dzVM

I like that you kept quiet, he must have known it was a punishment, not random assault.

everytime my girl is on her period, i go into the bathroom after her and suck on her used tampons.

have eaten her out, not the same. i like the feeling of being sneaky

Feeding the homelss is illegal in my city. i fapped to hilary clinton 34

I'm up past my bed time

not saying i dont believe you, but how did you get him into the woods

popSICKles

Me too lol, mom doesnt know!!! XD

this

im fuckin telling

one time while my gf was in cali at the hospital sitting next to her dying dad, I was fucking the shit out of my ex gf. eating her ass and everything

he didn't die

her parents ended up gettin a divorce

i dumped her

don't fuck either one

6/10 would do again

Nooooo, dont!

>britfag
>baseball bat
>not cricket bat
obviously fake

got me

where is her mom in Cali?

>might eat mom's ass

kek

I'm slow tonight, didn't catch that

I drove a beaten up piece of shit transit van at the time, I parked behind the club - it was in a retail park, there was parking behind the building for staff and the likes. I'm not too proud to say that I parked near his car, and when he came out, I just stepped up behind him and gave him a pretty hard whack on the head with my bat. He went down, he was tied up in the van about 30 seconds later, with a bin liner over his head. I was shitting myself the whole time, thought I was a bad boy at uni but that was fucking terrifying.

why does a britfag say 'baseball bat'?

I post here a lot. Mostly true stuff. Sometimes bullshit just to get the bread going.

When I was 12 I watched my freind die after being bitten by a snake, they had drained the lake that year or it was dry, so we were trying to walk to cpt rags island in the mud, there was a snake and we tried to run, I got away but when I looked back steven was sinking into the mud and was screaming for a miniut. I sat there till sunset and I went home, the next day his father asked if I knew where he was cause I was with him last. I said his mother picked him up. His parents had been divorced the cops thought it was a kidnapping. She didnt lie she didnt know where he was. But the jury didnt buy it. She hung herself. I watched my friend die and then let his mother take the blame. Then she hung herself. And I asked his dad a few weeks later if I could have stevens games. So I got a free snes and a shoe box of games

Never told anyone till now

so believable

Now that's what I call shit that never happened vol 9

I don't know what else to call it? I don't mind if people don't believe me, it still feels really good to share that at last. Who knew Sup Forums could be so therapeutic?

but nice trips

So snake bit him AND he sunk into the mud and was never found?

I still think, believe and search for a women. A women that will be my best friend my wife and we will javr a family that we will love for ever and died togheter.

So this girl has been messaging my friend with long messages ~100-150 words each. But she stops talking to him at random for a couple weeks. This tends to be around when ever they are supposed to meet up, but she finds a way out at random.

Two of the messages were like this.

>"Oh! I forgot about the New King Kong movie! It appears quit different than the older ones. Personally, I find King Kong vs Godzilla to be the best (old school). I am not that smart (lol); just passionately curious. Not taking math this semester, in fact, I'm not taking a science either. After talking to Professor, I decide to seek a more harmonious life than that of scholarly crunch; it feels right. Go back to Disney (lol). It's pricey though. . . A bottle of water? Like five dollars! If I was you, I would wait until they finish up with the new Star Wars attraction in Hollywood studios/MGM. Borrowed a book from Professor, and now it's all dogged eared. . . embarrassing. Reading anything good? Have you ever wandered around five points/riverside? When your at campus, you should check it out. A lot of coffee shoppes and bagel/smoothie places. Peanut butter smoothie = yum."

>"Ppssst! A job does not equal a life- trust me. Your right about the first week of school being a lite load: Disney should be ok. Cecil is not that far from Kent, which class is that one? Urgh! I need to go to bed, just got home, but Moby Dick with Patrick Sterwart is on!!! My eyes turn into hearts every time I see that man- he's so cool. Needless to say, I freaked out when I saw him in the trailer for Logan. That was the second best trailer (in my opinion) during the previews for Rogue One; Guardians of the Galaxy 2 being number one. Baby Groot is the best. Love Groot, in fact, I have the pop figure of him in his little pot. He's the only plant that has not died (lol): I have a black thumb."

Ideas?

Do it fgt!
My wife is lying next to me while my first unborn child is kicking her. It feels amazing. Concieving a child is hot af and you will want to fuck all the time. I dont because I play wow again and real world seems boring to me

I have crippling depression

could you be any more 14 years old?

How so? It's my friend im asking about.

But they are delicious, especially hard blackheads and puss around ingrown hair, it has even taste!

Tfw you know I am not lying at all! Its actually worse

sissy faggot

When i was 12, my sister stayed in the same bed as me on the night before christmas, and i fingered her whilst she was sleeping

i get it, but the problem is that i cant seem to find a relationship that makes me feel like that. I'm not talking about fights or stuff like that, that shit doesnt scares me. I'm talking about a relationship with a girl that make me feel secure to tell her and share with her all my secrets. A relationship in wich the both of us can tell and share secrets, in confidence. I always seems to fail in that, the girl is pretty, we share values and other things but how we see the world is always really diferents, except once, but it was a long time ago. I'm starting to think im the problem

while you thought she was sleeping

>she wasn't

Fpbp

So let me get this straight... snake bit him first? then he sunk into the mud? or vice-versa?

a few days ago user posts that he fingered his cousins when they are all 9 or 10. but they don't remember it. now he's going to see them for christmas.

I pointed out: you remember it user

shit was cash

I fap thinking of my blonde chubby gf used by two guys with huge dicks while i watch

what's her kik?

I want my best mate to leave his girlfriend, even tho they love each other like crazy and the girl loves me a lot and consider me her best friend. Just because I want to be with him, she doesn't treat him the way she sould, am I selfish?

I feel no emotion. I know they exist and I see people saying they are upset, happy or angry all of the time but I can never relate. My entire life I've had to act whenever emotion is required and even then I don't know if I've chosen the right one. The only thing I can actually feel is physical pain which has caused me to pick random fights in order to get people to hit me. I feel no anger yet the pain is what I feel, it's better than nothing I guess.

Yes, but whats the problem about beeing selfish? Social acceptance?

I'm only serious

What is Borderline Personality Disorder for $500

Le Tits Now

I had a multi-year sexual relationship with two of my sisters. My sister's son might be mine, we aren't sure. We stopped having sex after he was born. I'm mostly glad we stopped but I do miss it sometimes.

Same but not the tonsil stones.
Also I'm kinda gay

Try to do something. It takes momentum, but if you just sit around you'll feel worse. Remember that this is something you have to face yourself, but friends and family can support you through it. Just let them.

Dont have 1