Hey Sup Forums i need a lil help. I got weed but nothing to smoke out of at all. No apple...

Hey Sup Forums i need a lil help. I got weed but nothing to smoke out of at all. No apple. No bottle to make a bong (i know I'm surprised too) help plz Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

planetofthevapes.com/products/flowermate-v5-0s-by-vapormax
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make it out of a can or use a socket

grind it up and put it in your eyeballs

Explain plz

Go to the store maybe..idk

make crackers your underage retard

i used to get a normal cigarrette and then take out all the tobbaco, put in the weed and compress it several times. then with pliers take out the filter and make one with a business card, try that, maybe itll work for you

For the can all you gotta do is push in the side almost as if you were crushing it pock very small holes in the middle of where you crushed the side and put your weed on and smoke. for the socket just put the weed in and smoke it dummy

drive to gas station

buy rolling papers

just google all this shit op. we know you're underage or you would just go buy a pipe or papers or for fucks sakes an apple. sneak out and buy an apple or something kid

I once made a pipe out of a small pie tin (cupcake sized), just be inventive, all you need to do is burn it and inhale the smoke

Car broke down. Currently raining and store is like 20 min away...yeah

have a friend come through

Tin foil? Soda can? Not the best options but for 1 time use it seems your only option.

Hot knives?

Get creative dumbass

Thank you user. It'd be enough for half of the weed in my container right? Don't want to inhale any bad shit

>Place nug into nostril A
>Close nostril B with hand A
>Use hand B to light nug in nostril A
>Inhale
>???
>Profit

For soda can. Put a dent and a hole to pack it. Then inhale through where u would drink it.

That looks like shit weed.
Make some edibles if you actually want to feel something.

Personally, I prefer a dry herb vaporizer, because it's smoother than smoking and there's little to no smoke/vapor clouds. I can resmoke a canister 2-3 times and get just as high from it, and then make edibles with what's left.

Link related. I prefer it because you can avoid making douche-clouds, you're not gonna burn yourself with a lighter when high, and it's a smooth as fuck draw.
planetofthevapes.com/products/flowermate-v5-0s-by-vapormax

You don't have any water bottles?

>socket
>Any bottle you want
>Cap
>Water

I have a glass gravity bong it's the only piece I use

This works pretty well.

So does this, but it's pretty hard.

You could also take apart some pens and make one.

Make a pipe out of aluminin foil.

elaborate

>raining

You in the 310?

if ya got any books with bible paper in them (normally a bible, but a lot of really thick books have em too because its lighter and thinner than regular paper) you can skin up with a page from that, just need to use a lot of saliva, and it helps if you drink milk or something that thickens your phlegm a little too, cuz theres no glue. kinda gross but gets the job done.

>Go to store
>Buy flu
>Rollerino
>?¿?
>profit

Just light it, i saw customgrow420 do that once but never tried it

Make sure to scrape off all the paint and rinse that cancer off. You might be able to make a dent so you can put more. you'll be fine man dont worry

All i have is an Arizona can. Making the pipe tho

>raining
>20 minutes

just go for a walk you fucking lazy faggot

Thank you user. Life saver.

>2016
>still smoking it
>shiggy diggy doo

Boof It

Fuck off. I just got home and broke my pipe right when i was gonna smoke.

No problem, Do me a favor.
Take a toke for me user

Will do. Thank you. Appreciate it