Roast me, you fucking faggots

well, maybe get a fedora to improve your image

Is this better?

you already roasted yourself well enough by looking and acting the way you do

also this isn't reddit, so fuck off

ginger mcneckbeard

nice radiohead t-shirt

xD

shouldn't the fact that you have no grill and you're on here be enough of a roast?

I bet you've got a sick hand building bro. I can tell you're a badass.

OP, you seem like a pretty cool guy. If I had a sister, I'd let you fuck her.

Watch a good anime like Evangelion, fuck that normie shit you seth rogen looking ginger. shave that shitty neck beard/soul patch too

You're fat on the inside, fatty. I bet you still love your fat family. Stop loving them or get the fuck out of here. Tell them to get gangrene and die. You're actually in the perfect position to kill them yourself, but that's asking too much of a fucking hamlover coward like you. If you weren't so fucking weak you'd kill your fat dad and your fat mom and whatever fat grandparents you're unfortunate enough to have left, and your fat brothers and sisters and cousins. You'd murder them all and carve them up and make them into candles and soap because that's the only use left for their greasy soft bodies. You'd show them the endgame of their horrible selfishness and lack of discipline, but you're just a fucking coward. Fuck you.

This is a roast thread fags

everyone dude born into this world can't be alpha males that can pleasure a gorgeous girl so well her cute toes curl

maybe next life sport

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

I am too alpha wtf you talking about?

you do only lesbian haircuts?

batman behind you, don't turn

why are you trying to make your face look worse than it already does? ROASTEDDDD NEXT

Rate me you faggots

get a haircut you hippie/10

dale gribble and kid rock fucked a hermit crab

kek

Are you fucking playing Yu-Gi-Oh!?

it's sushi go faggot