Depressed as fuck. Just lost everyone. AMA

Depressed as fuck. Just lost everyone. AMA

>salvage and restore what you can
>move on from what you cant
>dont wait for the depression to leave before you try to get your life in order
>your life will end the depression
>your depression will end your life

Thats what happens when you get a tank that doesn't know the map. Stand by the healer next time.

Whats your birthday, OP?

April, 18

I don't have the guts.

What if the healer doesn't heal you

You're actually helpful. Thank you.

How'd you lose everyone?

What do you mean you "just lost everyone".
Did they all die, or are you just emo with no friends?
Do you live alone?

what's your credit/debit card number, expiration date, and zip code?

I asked people to tell me what they think of me and everyone called me shit, and worthless. A predicted school shooter, or some faggy fire alarm shit. Pretty sure everyone at this school hates me

Don't have one, sorry.

are ya circumcised?

Nope

what's your ethnicity/nationality/

Why the fuck can't we get trips?

How much longer do you have at that school? Try just focusing on your studies and ignore those who bring you down.

If everyone hates you, you should at least evaluate yourself, see if you are doing anything wrong, or if its just people being dicks.

I was in a similar situation. Sometimes it feels that way but that's just the depression talking. Even if things are that bad and everyone hates you things won't always be that way. Hang in there.

White

Cause the thread is useless. The cock cutting thread got them though.

I'm pretty sure I'm a little annoying to people but these cunts can't handle anything

Thanks user

vote to kick. what a useless faggot.

You should probably kill yourself. I mean that's what you're after right? Do it.

If white and american, why uncut? is your dad too or something?

Oh and I still have a couple years left.

Here you go.

Do you have any idea how expensive circumcision, and childbirth, is in this country?
One kid can set you back $20K with supplies, and circumcisions tack on an extra $500 or so.

My mom was a pussy and doesn't like the cutting of her children

What if you're the only one who's with the healer

Pic related

so the healers right next to you and refusing to heal you? vote to kick, walk him away from the tank and let him get sniped. and then report him because hes being a spiteful dick.

but your dad is snipped while your brothers are not?

What's "the faith"

Also this doesn't seem to fit me

do you speak from experience?

If this isn't bait then watch BoJack Horseman. It genuinely helped get through my depression. Well most of it. Also exercise. Really good way to get started. We're all gonna make it brah.

Yessir

Okay so just tell everyone they're assholes, ruin their lives and then ruin them a little more?

My sister had a child about 6 years ago. She told me about the costs and explained that they're why she couldn't get her son circumcised. They charged her $200 for toilet paper. She showed me the receipt because I couldn't believe it myself. Its shocking what these insurance companies can get away with.

then last questions: how many bros do you have, and are they older or younger than you?

so your nephew's still uncut?

How are you ruining someones life if you vote to kick them for being a shit healer? Or reporting them? The worst they get is a ban for a few days but its enough to get the message across. Same with tanks. If a party member isn't doing their job, vote to kick every time. Tank and heal specifically. DPS are dime a dozen.

Oh this is just some school shit? Gets used to it kid, only gets worse and you have only now to develop a tough skin

Is it really that good? I think I'll start watching it then. Thanks for the tip user

Eventually she talked herself into that whole "he can make the choice when hes older" shtick. But yeah.

I've got one, he's 8

What if you're on console

How tough is your skin?

so youre sam hyde

well theres your fucking problem.

I won't ruin it but it does heavily go into depression and almost everything associated with it.

will your own sons be cut OP?

I guess that's what I should change then

No I'm not 5'8

Tell me what school

I'll shoot it up for u

So it should help out them?

I really don't care, I'd let the girl chose.

Eh. I'm good, user

not who you linked to, but post a quick D pic?

>school shit
literally doesn't matter. once you graduate, you'll never see these people again AND most of them will end up drug addicts, alcoholics, or knocked up by the time they're 20. and after you graduate, you will never think of them again beyond "remember that one dick? fuck that guy". and literally nothing else.

i know it seems like the end of the world but it isn't. grit it out to spite them. the best way to defend yourself is to stop giving a shit and laugh along with them.

If you have the same realizations that I did, then yes it will help. I think you will. Also read look into exercising. It's one of the best if not the best ways to deal with depression.

This place is a lot nicer than I thought

Ugh pic related

I will. What's a good sport to do?

because its reddit 2.0 with cancerous threads like this.

Eh, Reddit 0.5

then obviously, you're new here.

Depends on body type. If you have no muscles then get into some that needs endurance to succeed. If you're european or non-american then soccer will do. If you have muscles (I doubt it) then something rougher like rugby or hockey. But I will warn you, you will suck at that sport you try. But you keep trying nonetheless. Also try bodyweight home workouts.

What about wrestling, or Jiu Jitsu

Joined early this year, so yeah I'm a newfag but I'm honestly enjoying this place.

You are God, user.
Cheer up.

Chekd.

And thank you, ymous.

That's also fine. If you have the money then by all means do it.

Good, cause I'm in it

Good luck user

God speed

sorry to hear that.