strawpoll.me/10679088
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azor Jon

Who is the strongest women in Westeros?

Brienne

>autism

Cast her

Stannis reclaims North in the books and D&D can't do anything about it

Daenerys. She's been through a lot but got to the top all by herself.

You know who it is

"dragon niggers will never rule westeros" ~ euron/dario

So who was he before he became the Night King?

Oh fuck, I just now remembered undead Catelyn. What the fuck happened to her? Has D+D just realized how much they fucked up by revived her and just hoped everyone will forgot that mistake?

Prostitute # 4

Better question

Why has technology on the planet not advanced at all for the past 12,000 years.

S1 Dany best Dany

Reminder that we have never seen Euron and Daario in the same place at the same time.

How does Bran go back in time and why does he pop boners to his own daughter?

Forgot my pic

Why has technology on the planet not advanced at all for the past 12,000 years?

>those arm rolls

the butcher boy of kings landing

>Jon discovers that his Valyrian sword doesn't shatter against a white walker
>he then 1v1s white walker in 2 swings
>these guys are supposed to be intimidating

It has

*record rip*

Now you're probably wondering how I ended up here, it all started when I got caught pounding children of the forest pussy

Reminder that Euron is not a White Walker agent
Reminder that he's not gonna bring about the long night
Reminder that he's not the big bad but a side villain
Reminder that he will die in the battle of Oldtown
Reminder that GRRM only gave him so much character to add flavor and filler

>hoped everyone will forgot that mistake
If you forgot Hound "pisses at her grave" by pissing at river she had to float through, best they can do is bring back Blackfish because he died at the right moment and his body should float downstream

Isn't static technology just a terrible staple of fantasy in general?

>When asked if we should be worried about Sansa and Jon’s relationship, Gillen said, “Do you mean after the scene where it’s implied strongly who Jon’s parents really are? Well, their relationship has new potential now in light of that for sure. Although, I think having been brought up as siblings, they’re not going to want to go there.

Why did Aidan's mind go straight to the thought of Jon and Sansa fucking?

>It has

How could men with sticks and stones beat the Children of the Forest with white walkers?

Who /Forrester/ ?

Reminder that Euron is Daario.

Bronze weapons

D&D didn't revive her

I think Lady Stoneheart was one storyline too many so they just cut it out

because it's hard

he doesn't, you need to repent for this blasphemy

>Isn't static technology just a terrible staple of fantasy in general?

Yes because the people coming up with these fantasy universes don't put enough detail in their universe.

EU Star Wars was another example of this.

Theons saltwife from season 2

>completely different storylines
>in different parts of the world
better question, why in the fuck would they ever be in the same place at the same time?

Reminder GRRM will release his new book before next season
Reminded hack & hack will be humiliated and forced to bring back stannis and make euron more relevant in order to stick to the book
Reminder they added oldtown last season because its fucking confirmed

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HIM AND HIS FATHER IN THE BOOKS? WILL THEY CRUSH JON?

...seriously?

>They also confirm that Gendry is indeed “still rowin'” and dodge sharing spoilers on his fate.

what D&D mean by this?

Val

Bran the Builder

this is canon

All hail His Grace, Stannis of Houses Baratheon, First of His Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Servant of the Lord of Light and Protector of the Realm.

D&D probably knew this and that's why they didn't bother exploring him that much.

Jesus = Asher > girl twin >>>> dead dad > boy twin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> not Rickon > not Sansa > not Catelyn

Ramsay dies against Stannis, latter army of Manderly and "Boltons" return to Winterfel where Stannis stabs Roose

They won't.

Because Euron == Daario.

just watched s5e9
who wrote this bullshit ?
for some reason stannis now supports killing his daughter what he categorally refused before, but his wife who never really loved her daughter now doesnt want her to die anymore
it doesnt make any fucking sense and also doesnt really fit stannis character

>because it's hard

The only example of intelligent life creating a civilization is the human model.

That's the model fantasy fiction writers should use when coming up with their universe. Humans have existed for 200,000 years. So you can plus or minus a couple 100 years, but it should be very similar to where our society is now if they followed that linear model.

What will happen with Littlefinger? Will he try to turn Sansa against Jon so she would join him? Because it seems he failed to cash out on his positition when Sansa BTFO'd him. What will his next step be?

Do you know the prophecy of azor ahai?

The reason is because magic you fags. What need do you have for mechanical bullshit if you have magic to do all that stuff for you, and magic has only been gone for like 300 years.

Stannis will die before them

Ygritte

youtube.com/watch?v=XtoBFXSvD6Y

>he still believes stannis won't die

that scene was fucking terrible
sad but true

it gets only worse from there

AtlA was another.

9,900 fucking years, industrial revolution, 100 years later, giant fucking mecha robot that defies physics

and bran will end the story as the key to defeating the white walkers and becoming Bran the Rebuilder after winterfell gets btfo, thus completing the cycle

>Reminded hack & hack will be humiliated and forced to bring back stannis

This is why they didn't show stannis dying.

>technological progress is inevitable
wew lad

So
Whats the best/most classic meme /got/ has spawned?

Dayman.

He is much more madder in books. His wife hanged herself because she screamed at her for help.

How many farmers have access to magic?

yes, but that doesnt explain his reaction or his wifes sudden change of mind completely
it still feels badly written

>, 100 years later, giant fucking mecha robot that defies physics

The Legends of Korra isn't canon.

Based

>Reminder GRRM will release his new book before next season

How many farmers have contributed to scientific progress?

Boltons are dead men, Ramsay has zero chance to win against Stannis in direct battle that he marches on

>badly written
Welcome to the show.

>technological progress is inevitable

Yes it is. We will soon reach an point where we reach technological singularity. Death will cease to exist, the universe will be at our knees as humans become gods and create our own reality.

bran IS bran the builder. why do you think Winterfell was built with so many handholds in the walls to make it easily climbable

I thought Stannis and his army freezed to death in books.

>I thought Stannis and his army freezed to death in books.

No

Sow more seeds of doubt in Sansa's mind, get on her good side, get her to start proving herself to the other Lords cause Littlefinger will be telling her what to say.

Then start conspiring against Jon to steal support, make him look weak or foolish, give him wrong info to act on then play savior when he does something wrong by coming in with the right info and a good way to use it. Make him look indecisive by telling him in private to go for one thing, then shitting on that idea with another one when he brings it up in public.

I want to cum inside melly

>Stannis is the first Andal to ever rule over an island filled with prime Dragon seed pussy
>Never gets any

Stannis, Asha, Theon, Karstarks and other wait comfy at village while Freys, Manderly's and Boltons march through snow at them

it hasn't been 12,000 years lel, a lot of the old world's history is fabricated (just like our own, look up Charlemagne's shadow time)

the Maesters are actively suppressing a lot of tech, if you had read the books you'd know that

fucking magic exists

I'd sow some seeds in Sansa if you know what I mean

fuck off autist. Westeros has no reason to be modernized.

So the Karstarks will betray one side and Manderly's will betray the other?
Lord Manderly is already feeding Frey pie to his guests.

Same to be honest

Would wife, don't care how loose or depraved Ramsay's made her

Stannis knows that Karstarks are traitors, they were rounded up and leaders arrested

May I invite the good gentlemen of /got/ to vote to their hearts' content?

strawpoll.me/10679088

What's the top 3 worst plot lines in season 6?

They presently are. Don't let Stannisautists fool you.

Plenty. Read a book, idiot.

>No Stannis
make an new one senpai

euron, mereen and braavos

>completing the cycle
>House Reed's coat of arms

It's happening

> Charlemagne's shadow time

euron, mummers play and tyrion