Good evening, Anonymous! Tell me your plans for the new year!

Good evening, Anonymous! Tell me your plans for the new year!

>ADVICE, FORTUNE-TELLING, AND FRIENDLY CONVERSATION

>Want a tarot reading? Great! Just roll some dubs. Or trips. Or quads. (GETS)
Ask me a question, and I'll use the cards to answer it. Name a topic, such as career or love-life, and I'll interpret the reading based on the topic. Tarot readings take time to craft, but you can remind me if it looks like I missed you. Just don't be obnoxious!

>GETs can be donated to others.
If you see someone else failing to GET, feel free to give them your dubs. Just make sure it's a specific person. Offering them up vaguely to everyone leads to confusion.

>Can't GET? Give us a name, and my junior shrine maidens will deliver to you a fortune cookie.
A fortune cookie is a short blurb about your luck for 2017. The name can be made up or real, doesn't matter.

>Advice is free, give and receive as you wish.
>Be patient. Be kind. I love you all very much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xt_YhSxjshY
youtu.be/pa9YUDNHobE
youtube.com/watch?v=u5CVsCnxyXg
youtube.com/watch?v=0fZAw7vRi68
youtube.com/watch?v=cWUOFxTUQLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prepare for the worst thing ever.

So this girl has been messaging my friend with long messages ~100-150 words each. But she stops talking to him at random for a couple weeks. This tends to be around when ever they are supposed to meet up, but she finds a way out at random. It seems to be messing with him to a degree.

Two of the messages were like this.

>"Oh! I forgot about the New King Kong movie! It appears quit different than the older ones. Personally, I find King Kong vs Godzilla to be the best (old school). I am not that smart (lol); just passionately curious. Not taking math this semester, in fact, I'm not taking a science either. After talking to Professor, I decide to seek a more harmonious life than that of scholarly crunch; it feels right. Go back to Disney (lol). It's pricey though. . . A bottle of water? Like five dollars! If I was you, I would wait until they finish up with the new Star Wars attraction in Hollywood studios/MGM. Borrowed a book from Professor, and now it's all dogged eared. . . embarrassing. Reading anything good? Have you ever wandered around five points/riverside? When your at campus, you should check it out. A lot of coffee shoppes and bagel/smoothie places. Peanut butter smoothie = yum."

>"Ppssst! A job does not equal a life- trust me. Your right about the first week of school being a lite load: Disney should be ok. Cecil is not that far from Kent, which class is that one? Urgh! I need to go to bed, just got home, but Moby Dick with Patrick Sterwart is on!!! My eyes turn into hearts every time I see that man- he's so cool. Needless to say, I freaked out when I saw him in the trailer for Logan. That was the second best trailer (in my opinion) during the previews for Rogue One; Guardians of the Galaxy 2 being number one. Baby Groot is the best. Love Groot, in fact, I have the pop figure of him in his little pot. He's the only plant that has not died (lol): I have a black thumb."

say raymoo, why is australia the sickest greatest cuntry of them all?

Hello thread

How has everyone been?

-Sweet Roll

Sup, Reimu chan.

Hello Reimu how are you today?

That's right. You guessed it.
I'm going to write some fanfiction. A Corpse Party one. Maybe I'll write a Walking Dead and Hey, Arthur! crossover.
Perhaps a Jimmy Neutron and Breaking Bad crossover.
I love Australians a lot. They're the smuggest, cutest and toughest cunts in the Universe. I made a Fallout 4 character today and named him The Australian Autist.

That's easy! It's because of its proximity to Japan!

I'm planning to kill myself when the weather gets cold enough. Planning to get wasted for i in outside. What are my chances or stuff I should be worried about.

I just got off work, so I'm ready to relax. I really killed it though, my coworkers should have an easy morning thanks to me!

Do a Dragon Tales and Blazing Dragons crossover.

Why was Scatman John so loved in Japan? I figured it out.
They love him because of his perseverance and his ability to sing fast.
He was a stutterer, which made talking difficult. However he turned this disability to his advantage and used it to sing. The Japanese warrior does not surrender, they fight until they die. Because of this, they loved Scatman John and his songs of peace.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xt_YhSxjshY

Did you really think I was going to give you tips for that? Call a suicide hotline, please...

naw japans only cool because of it's proximity to aussie, everyone knows this.

toughest cunts in the universe, i like that one

that's neat any new regarding the soda guy?

Hello Mamizou

The people seem nice, I love their accent

They are automatically badass because of how many things that can kill you that they live around (and the fucking spiders)

Australia is basically great britain's badass brother

(Apparently Captcha celebrates New Years)

-Sweet Roll

I don't know what Blazing Dragons is. I was going to make it a Corpse Party and Watchmen crossover, but that seemed too autistic, even for me.
This. Japan has some dank stuff but Australians are the masters of banter.
Here is the backstory of The Australian Autist...

No, not really. I heard he touched someone else's drink while they weren't looking and now he's going to get a talking to, though.

>I don't even know what Blazing Dragons is.

What's good, Sweet Roll?

well i'm kinda new here what do you guys do here besides rolling?

Any help for my awkward as shit friend?

Seems like she's interested in him, but the fact that she backs out of meeting up seems off...

Talk to each other, give people advice, share Youtube music, flirt. Whatever you want, really.

He is the last white man in his entire country and continent.
He is the result of generations of years of inbreeding with the Irish, Asians and Plutonians.
He is the cause of more pain, loss and desctruction than you can stomach.
He is the first organism to be fueled completely by shitposting.
He is the one who feels no remorse or love.
He is the man who will roam the Wasteland to cause as much chaos as possible.
He is the motherfucker with 2 Strength, 4 Perception, 3 Endurance, 1 Charisma, 7 Intelligence, 10 Agility and 1 Luck.
He is The Australian Autist.
N-Now I feel like you're bullying me, stop it...

I have nothing more to say about that guy's problem. It's the same one every week, and my advice about it isn't going to change.

Well, I have recently seen the Assassin's creed movie, it was a little boring, but it wasn't bad for a videogame movie

Tomorrow, I'm going to be celebrating new years with my family, it's always fun, we leave out a huge fingerfood feast for all of us to snack on throughout the day, we also play games and watch movies, only game I don't like is wizard, a card game that takes forever to finish. But all in all, it's still fun, New years is probably one of my most favourite holidays

I also bought myself a nice hat

-Sweet Roll

I haven't said anything about him at all... Haven't even been on Sup Forums for the past couple months

Eh, I try to stay away from video game movies ever since Resident Evil. Never understood why those damn movies lasted so long.

I'm probably going to be playing MtG with my old roommate from college and drinking heavily.

What color is your deck?
Mine is black and blue.

Hhhhhhhhhhhhh... if you say so.

If she's busy, she'll initiate plans with him later when she's not busy. If not, not. As for him, he might as well keep looking for someone else. It's not worth anyone's time to chase after someone who flakes out on them or doesn't show consistent interest.

Cute put me in i'm not helpful, or can flirt or have good youtube tastes but hey

It seems like she always strongly hints that she wants him to make the plans. She would talk about specific coffee shops, would ask if he likes something, and mention when she's going to that place.

When he talks to her in person, it seems like she is very interested, but the texting and her flakyness are the issues here. But seems like there might be more at play here

My best deck is a green/black, but I have a green/red, a black/white, and a blue/colorless. I haven't played in awhile so I think only one of them is standard.

Satellite Reign is pretty cool

I'm sure you'll think of something to do! If you wanna be helpful, I could give you the easiest job in the world. It doesn't pay though.

I always feel kinda outta place with my music tastes. Just so few people know what I'm talking about if I mention band names or whatever. And those who are stuck in a car with me kinda are driven insane by my music aswll

Why do you like it, then?

Give me the ez jobs

There might be, but there's no way to tell unless she decides to say it herself. If you have to guess about whether someone likes you, don't make them a priority.

mmmm, i think i need to do stuff but i forgot. hows everyones day and stuff anyways

>the easiest job in the world
Reimu, tricking someone into giving you massages and feeding you ice cream isn't that easy...

I don't ever get steam notifications anymore...

Hello everyone!

Add me. Then we will un-add each other and re-add each other every day. That way neither of us will feel lonely because it will be like we both get a new friend every day.

Steam is so unreliable... I wish there was another way to notify everyone.

Hey Sup Forums
Just gonna hang out with my family per the usual. Family's always important to me, glad to have them around, although I won't be seeing my grandparents much after this year
Resolution is to get a job and get out of the house. Wanna finally be productive rather than sit around on my PC all day

O-Oh, I thought they meant they didn't have any friends on Steam.
Forget what I said! I-It was just a joke and I'm not lonely!

Y-you go first

Yeah...I check around the time but it can't be helped when I'm late by an hour sometimes because of it.

i am finally useful it turned out to bean easier job

That is one fine set of trips.

You wouldn't feel so lonely if you talked with me every now and then u.u -Wink wink-

And yet you're always the one that notifies me, you must have occult powers if you can sense these threads so well.

Hi Lewdmu! I get so shy every time i say your name because i'm forced to use that word... >///< Anyway, i added you on Steam, luckily i didn't forget about that ^.^

I was late by an hour and a half tonight, too. That'll happen sometimes, so notifications would be really nice if they actually worked 100% of the time...

It's okay. We all come here for a reason, whatever that may be.

Glad to hear it, Anonymous! Being independent can open up a lot of opportunities for happiness and freedom! Best of luck to you with everything.

When did people start listing girth for their dick sizes? I don't think I've seen much of that before this year.
Did I enter an alternate Universe at some point?

Just gonna
>try not to die (i'm sick don't ask)
>get good grades in college
>i'm lonely so get some sex dolls from Japan
>and powerlift more

youtu.be/pa9YUDNHobE

Woah there

Thread reaching 7 this early?

Hmmm

-Sweet Roll

It's a busy time of year for most people, so I don't sweat it too much. The shrine will stay open for as long as people want it to, or until Kagami closes it.

Yeah, I saw that! I'm sorry you get shy, but I can't help it, I'm a lewd person after all, lol

I guess you're right

Not everyone has free time during the holidays

Can't be mad at them

-Sweet Roll

I guess I must.

Yeah...

I would like to know, if i get a get, will i find someone willing to do anything for me within the next year...

>South Park
You should be honored that I actually watched the whole thing.
Good thing it was actually funny.
South Park might have a few funny moments, but anything that relies that heavily on vulgarity is either trying way too hard or not nearly hard enough. I'll always see it as the middle ground between Simpsons, which used to be funny and have good writing, and Family Guy, which has always been shit in pretty much every regard.
Either way, the equation is wrong. This is the real equation:
Length of erect penis times average circumference of erect penis all divided by length of erect penis minus length of flaccid penis.
Round that to the nearest unit and shoot yourself in the head that many times. If you survive, I guess you're worthy of fucking me that many times, as well. If you die, however, I'm going to have fun while you're still warm.

Yep, everyone is busy except me that have absolutely nothing to do with my life, so here i am, really don't know if it's a positive thing or not though.

How can you admit so openly such a thing? I mean, i respect you for that because there is nothing wrong with it, but on the other side i'd die...like...right where i stand if i had to say that sentence, i wish i was as brave as you are.

You must be a demon like Lelouch then if you're capable of such tasks~
Did you use your Geass on me to erase all my memories about you? :3

Hi! Socks? :)

What if a madman planted a bomb inside of your chest and the only way to disarm it was for you to say "I'm a super lewd person, but that just makes me even cuter! Everyone wants to give me hugs and touch me in lewd ways, like licking me and nibbling me!"
You're in a room full of people and the whole event is on live television during the Super Bowl.
You can't say it quietely or in a sarcastic voice, either, because the bomb detects the volume and pitch. You have to make it sound like you really believe it and that you're really excited.
What would you do?

Oh boy, it's one of those guys.

My paragraph was so long and convoluted that I don't know what part of it you're talking about.
Are you upset that I posted such a long reply, that I seem to be showing off my taste in cartoons as superior, or that I'm encouraging people to shoot themselves in the head?

Yes, that.

Don't look at me like that...

God you actually have no idea how true that sentence is...Anyway! What if i say instead that there is a bomb planted inside me and all the surgeons and electricians in the room full of people have to work together in order to save me? Otherwise i will join Isis really quick just for that one occasion u.u if that doesn't work...i guess i'd say it...but then i'd have to protect myself from the people inside the room so while i'm screwed if i don't say it i get screwed if i do! Geez, blast your impossible scenarios!

Well, if you don't say it soon, I imagine the people in the room would toss you out the window so the explosion wouldn't kill them.

I just kinda accept it. Like you said, there's nothing wrong with it

All right thread should i i cook tacos or get a burrito?

Cook burritos and get a taco.

I didn't know that this was happening tonight

Alright alright Jigsaw, i'm saying it, happy now? I'm expecting you to protect me from the impending rape now though :/.....please? :3

You are right, though i get so scared of others' judgement, you can't really judge someone off of that, but you know, people are jerks.

I was late getting home from work. Let me guess, no steam notification for you either?

Long day? And uh, I'm actually not a member of the steam group

Thought I'd stop in last Friday as a Christmas surprise, couldn't find the thread

Saw the thread Saturday, but when I posted no one responded. I think it had already died

Maybe New Year's?

This is my last chance before I go back into hiding for another 4-6 months

How's everyone doing? No tarot right now -- waiting on a game of HotS to load and don't want to miss out on champ select.

Why come?

Hi there. Good to see you again! Good luck with your game!

>SHW
Slimy Hentai Water?
Septic Hepatitis Waste?
Super Horny Woman?
Stop Hating Waluigi?
Stupid Homeless Wankers?

Trying to set up a Win98 vm is annoying...

Golf when?

b u m p

I just have a feeling of dissociation with groups like this. Maybe its part of my loner complex...

Hey I remember you

Sometime this coming week for sure

If we were that kind of group, we'd have a chatroom! The steam group is just for notifications, that's all. But then again, it's not working for that half the time...

c'mon, live!

Is it bad that I haven't really listened to Radiohead at all?

youtube.com/watch?v=u5CVsCnxyXg

Someone really wants this.

I mean, me either.

Is that really you? It's been so long since the last time, how are you? Still wondering why you left...it doesn't matter though, i'm super happy you're back ^.^

Oh god...i wish i was like that, please teach me how to be cute like you are u.u

Eh?

I was trying to bump differently

I guess I should stick to the classic

-Sweet Roll

>I mean, me either.

I typically listen to stuff like

youtube.com/watch?v=0fZAw7vRi68

Which isn't the most pleasing to the majority of people

Yeah, true. And the notifications not working must be frustrating. Oh well, less people can be a good thing sometimes...for certain reasons

No need to be shy! It might be a lost cause tonight, though.

Hmmm... well, it's not bad. It doesn't appeal to me particularly but I wouldn't find it unpleasant.

Kris here, will I have a child next year?

Mhm! Like you get more Reimu time just for yourself!

>Hmmm... well, it's not bad. It doesn't appeal to me particularly but I wouldn't find it unpleasant.

Better than what most people think with it.
This is probably be a little more pleasant for most people I think? Though still kinda out there to a degree

Forgot the fucking link
youtube.com/watch?v=cWUOFxTUQLA

how does 2017 look for me?

Yes, exactly! I mean, its n-not like I'd want more Reimu time for myself or anything...Its just a thing that could potentially happen