My bday is in two hours at 12:03 am eastern time. Im sitting here by myself. Its not that bad...

My bday is in two hours at 12:03 am eastern time. Im sitting here by myself. Its not that bad. Happy New year people of Sup Forums

happy early birthday user

nice nails user

Happy birthday user, but your dealer ripped you off. Those nugs wetted some fish flakes and mixed it with your weed to make it heavier.

Hey thanks :)

Happy birthday user. Glad you're content.

My birthday is today user, hope you have a good one

I have a preroll myself and some jolly ranchers and canna candies, I'm on a t break tho

I have no idea what this means but I'm going to look into it. Lol

ops got some algae niggers lmao

nh?

Happy birthday. Now lets smoke this shit!

*loads up some black widow*

How old are you gonna be?

Happy birthday user!!!!!

Thought you could be sly and not follow the rules. You're a chick.

Tits or gtfo.

Yessss

Yay for you happy birthday New Year whatever I'm out of dope so stuffed up oxycodone switch

happy birthday user. i can gift you a steam game under 10 dollars if you want

Nice, just turned 25, 3 days ago and I'm also gonna get high right now with a bowl and (legal) weed on the east coast

Does OP have friends?

Alright my steam name is jdogmayer

Lol, no offense but how old are you Maybe sometime user

Wow it's that easy huh? Should I get a steam name?

I just turned 24

These numbers don't even seem to mean anything anymore, it used to be that age was associated with like school years for most of my life, but at this point the days bleed together and one year is the same as the next if nothing too noteworthy happens

Confusing times for young adults atm, if you're not a SJW fuckboy or in college then all that's left to do is work, get money, get high, gets boring after a while imo

Lol OP here I dont have that, but you can give it to the other person who replied LOL that's super thoughtful of you, if there's any way I can repay you let me know

Yrah, several

Just moved to New town :(

i need email for steam gifting

[email protected]

I'm 26. And not sometime. Now. That's just the rules. I didn't make them. But they must be followed.

25 definitely feels weird bro. They blend together from 20 on, but 25 certainly feels like a milestone.

I completely agree. Life is strange. I never know what's going on anymore

I'm hoping, it just feels like after you leave high school you're getting used to adulthood, and the few years after you take on more responsibilities than you had before. But I feel like I'm doing it for nothing you know? I never wanted a family of my own or anything, I don't have lofty ambitions, I kinda just want a small comfy place for myself where I can raise dogs and play vidya and get high.

Wouldn't that be grand haha. Good luck to you my friend

prepare yourself user, i've gotten a surprise for you

inb4 Bad Rats 2 lmao

Wrong, even worse

Cheers buddy

>23
>Dat hand tho
You need to motherfuckin moisturize, girl.

Im a bartender so I'm washing my hands like 100x a day every day

lol you get my shit game?

I'm a diff user lol

oh well someone got a game

whats wrong with the hand?