Don't blame Trump, blame the retards who support and validate him

Don't blame Trump, blame the retards who support and validate him.

Ds vote blue, Rs vote red, practically every election. Don't blame the voters of either side.

Blame the DNC for rigging the primary against someone who could have beaten Trump in the general, and instead tried to force the most despised US politician on us.

Hurr durr cuck durr hurr hurr

No ill still blame trump
hes president and getting blamed is his job now

you have to be pretty dumb to not notice he's not trustworthy or even remotely competent. Republicans are dumb but they should know better than this.

Cuck

can't tell whether bait or not

You do realize hillary had historic low ratings for trusthworthyness even among democrats who voted for her?

whats the pic mean

Trumps being an overly patriotic manbaby tipping world politics into chaos.

Blame them for what???

I'd love to watch world burn tbqh.

trump isn't patriotic he's 100% self-centred

I want you to do something, It costs you nothing and gives you a lot. For a full 60 seconds I want you to consider the possibility that you are wrong and that you've demonised the other side so that you look like you are on the right side.
just 60 seconds.

hes a huge narcissist
but his campaign centered on american nationalism

He's got no clue how being president actually works. Nobody likes career politicians, but at least they know how our government works

We're so fucked!

It's like living in the movie Idiocracy!
The stupid people have been outbreeding the rest of us, culminating in them electing their retard king!

We are the laughing stock of the world. Hunker down folks, cuz shits gonna get jiggy

Trump doesnt know how the govt works but you do??

fuck youre right
obama actually is kenyan
and putin is such a great guy

Not OP, but since Trump has seemed to make every move possible to make sure his promises don't come true, I'd call the people who support and validate him retards

>narcissist
So pretty much like every president since fdr desu

This

okay,
hes the most narcissistic person alive
does that put it in a better perspective?

And where did I say I know how the govt works?

>blame
That's fine. Blame them. But what are you going to DO ABOUT them? Continuing to ignore or insult them won't get them to vote the way you want, and if you didn't notice, they're the ones breeding, not the left. So the left can either import tons of new leftist voters, find a way to get their opponents' votes to not count, or find some way to attract them into voting the "correct" way. Which either means compromising the Left's platform so that it's more agreeable, or winsomely explaining why their side is so great - without all the insults, alienation, and ostracism.

Difference being most of the others were at least competent as well.

This guy is the biggest piece of shit to ever hold the office. A disgrace to our nation.

Dubya was a dumb fuck. But at least he wasn't evil like this asshat!

So you dont have any idea on how the govt works?

>Ds vote blue, Rs vote red, practically every election. Don't blame the voters of either side.

That's even more reason to blame them. If you vote solely because they are "your team" without any thought to their positions, plans, and attitudes, you are the problem. If you vote red just cause you've always voted red, and your pappy voted red, with no further thought involved, you should lose your right to vote.

Please tell me that's not a real quote. I know he talks like an idiot, but that would be pushing it

no him, but that literally has no impact on his explanation of the picture
and that guys not about to be the president.

I bet you live in a trailer.

go back to fucking pol

Yeah, google it.

he literally said "i have the best words"
any idiotic quote from him could be real

Would all anons who are more suucessful and have more contacts around the world than trump please respond to this post...

That's the best political cartoon I've seen in decades.

less than 1/2 the population that can vote didn't vote blame the ones who didn't vote

I know what I know from government classes in college and high school, but no experience actually working with the govt to get legislation pushed through, so nothing more than theoretical.

I know enough to know that Trump saying he's going to improve relations with Russia isn't going to happen when he also says he's going to increase our nuclear arsenal

Okay, thanks, we've talked about the pic I posted, now can we talk about the point I was trying to make?

Smh

its easy to be successful when your daddy sets up your career and gives you millions of dollars and all his contacts.
and just because he has connections doesnt mean hell use it for the greater good instead of making himself more money.

Fine, you can keep feeling good about Trump so long as you continue to hate yourself. Whatever it takes to keep the shotgun barrel out of your mouth kid.

He won deal with it

if you want to blame them you have to blame the lawmakers that impose laws that make it harder to vote.

39 year old business owner son

The part that had me questioning it was the bit about the hat, but yep, real quote...

He's just a salesman through and through, and everybody that voted for him are the same people that believe car salesmen when they say "if you buy this overpriced car you'll get so much pussy"

Took POLSCI 101and got a C- confirmed.

gay thing to say by a gay gay

literally anyone can own a business
and being here when youre still 39 is sad

how do you live for that long and not know how to spot such an obvious charlatan?

Naw, polisci was an easy A. But it doesn't take a political science major to see that increasing the nuclear arsenal is not the way to improve relations with Russia

>, blame the retards who support and validate him.

yep, will never forgive what you faggots did to this country

Whatever makes you feel better bud...

So are you the son of a business owner or do you have a son? Also, if either of those are true take some time to reflect on the fact that you are on b and actually responding to a bunch of autistic teenagers as though they were your equals. Honestly, they are.

see, it goes beyond that. it's about policy. it's about what happens.

it's not won/lost faggot. America lost.

>pic related is correct

Trump...he may fail. But hes done pretty well with his life in the private sector...which is a way tougher life than those who were forced in to politics. I say give him a shot

he doesnt have the social skills to procreate with another human to have a son.
He meant " ,son" as in calling you son.

Ummm...arent you on b too?

This is bait but I'm responding because your depiction of a retarded person with a keyboard is excellent.

retard confirmed

Yeah, I'm 17

People love him OP, you don't see it in your State or if you're not from the US then you'll never see it but there are more and more White Pride Clans/Groups rallying together.

Shit is going to go down soon. People are tired of listening, looking or even being around all the minorities in this country. We're finally going to make America Great Again.

Keep on saying that once he guts the EPA and puts up trade tariffs on China, killing our environment and economy

Its pretty easy to do well in real estate when your dad is already a mogul and gives you a free million to invest.
And how would his knowledge of nyc real estate help him be president?

What is false about that statement

this country is a shit hole with a dem in office, making everything politically correct and being careful not to hurt anyone's feelings

kys

Ahhh...ok, makes sense now

this, i hope he does cause a nuclear holocaust and i hope to see lots of liberals crying even if it means we all die

better then hellary clinton

At one a past point in time you'd get banned for saying this

Even if you got rid of all the minorities in the country it wouldn't change shit about the composition of our economy or the types of jobs available. Life would still suck and you wouldn't be able to blame minorities

>This fucking bait.
The sad thing is, everyone in this thread is LITERALLY Sup Forums trolling Sup Forums. We've chased out all the actual crybabies

seriously why are you here when you are 39?

Forget about whether or not it's true (it isn't) if you don't know the cadence and structure of a retarded person's sentence it's because you're retarded.

Fuck off and quit complaining about our Electoral Elected President. He must be given a chance just like your mother gave you a chance at life.

Ok...you win, enjoy moms basement for the next 10 years.

This guy is the kind of Youngstown Ohio garbage that thinks he's some kind of John Galt because he owns his own hotdog cart. Even if you sell a million hot dogs a day you're still an idiot trying to keep the hotdog water from splashing on his apron.

He's been given chances.
His denial of russia hacking DNC, and then praising putin, and nominating prorussian cabinet members shows hes not fit for this job.

I'm sorry tumblr/twitter user but life would actually, surprisingly be much better if we removed them all from the country.

Socal...cleared 250k this year.

And jingoism is a form of narcissism.

I 199% guarantee I'd have been aborted if I had a say in the matter.

>the #mentallyhill are still mad

lol it's just not fair right? It was Her Turn!

why do you feel the need to lie to teens on the internet?
Does it help validate that youve lived half your life and its still shit?

hillary is as much a jingoist as trump, if not more so. don't delude yourself into thinking otherwise.

Lol, you think it was russia? You're not fit to vote

Let's be real for ten seconds. What do you like about Trump and what do you dislike about yourself? Obviously you're insecure.

OK This is for you and all the other cunts out there.
1: How can you be so fucking sure he is going to ruin every thing. Your cunt Hillary has done much worse and she HAS BEEN A POLITICIAN!
So Fuck you and fuck your cunt Hillary I hope and prey that every fucking one of you get cancer and dies a slow painful death because you are a disgrace and a determent to this country and the constitution of the UNITES STATES. That is what you sorry ass pussies should actually be forces into the military and have to defend it or die trying.

Maybe we need an IQ test to get your voter card.

This alone would wipe out the Republican Party!

The Republican Party only really represents the 1% and large wealthy corporations.
What do you do to get more votes when you really only represent a select few? You rally the idiots!
How do you rally the idiots? You keep em scared. Keep em believing the Dems are gonna take their guns and their bibles.
Muh guns! Muh religion!
They believe EVERY single absurd lie, half truth, and manipulation shoveled their way. They believe it all fully and blindly. They're much more interested in talking about Benghazi theprices, they heard spewed on Faux News.

Smh.......stupid people

What do i gain by lying...trying to show you the path bud. Try optimism

>at least he wasn't evil
What makes you say that?

Republicans that supported him are already turning on him, this isnt just liberals that are mad they lost anymore.
He's pushing his own party away from him by supporting russia